SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
MEN OVER THE YEARS HAVE WANTED TO HAVE THEIR CAKE AND EAT IT TWO,(GET IT TWO OR MAYBE EVEN THREE.)
BUT FAR TOO OFTEN ENDING IN CHAOS AND DISASTER
WELL,QUITE SIMPLY THERE ARE RULES TO THE GAME,AND MOST OF US MEN ONLY OPERATE ON OUR PRIMAL INSTINCTS,
FANTASIES AND FETISHES OVERIDE OUR GOOD SENSES
'' I'M THE MAN!'' FEELS GOOD UNTIL YOU'RE BUSTED ,
NEVER EVER PLAY THE ''GAME '' WITHOUT CERTAIN PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES .
CHECK US OUT ON www.worldmovement.com
AUTHOR JAMES MCDONALD WILL BE JOINING US TO TALK ABOUT HIS BOOKS AND LIFE EXPERIENCES. THE LOVE I NEVER HAD WITH JAMES MCDONALD.
I, James Wallace McDonald was born at University Hospital in Jackson, Mississippi. My hometown is in Magee, Mississippi, where I had learned a skill of electrician wiring before I was in high school from my father. I graduated from Magee High School in 1979 and attended at Copiah-Lincoln Junior College and Jones County Junior College. I received my Electrician License from Simpson County and Covington County in the state of Mississippi in 1986. In January 1989, I had suffered with a Brain Embolism. I came up with my first invention in 2004, my second invention in 2006, and my third invention in 2008. I wrote my first book in October 2010, my second book in February 2011, my third book in July 2011 and my fourth book in December 2011.
Mompreneur Mother and Daughter Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar, founders of If Not You, Who.org are here with Productive Play and how important physical activity is for your preschooler. Debi and Elissa are here on Word of Mom Radio every 3rd Wednesday a month to share great tips, ideas and activities to better prepare your kids for kindergarten.
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture the prevalence of obesity for children ages 2 to 5 since the early 1970’s has almost doubled. The National Association for Sports and Physical Education recommends that preschoolers accumulate at least 60 minutes of structured and another 60 minutes of unstructured physical activity a day. These two facts led us to the topic of our radio show today for Productive Play - putting physical activity into the everyday life of a preschooler. But while kids under 6 love to move - we need to encourage fitness in a fun manner. On our show, we share some balloon activities and other information to help preschoolers develop a joy for movement because it offers so many lifelong benefits.
Join us at 10amPT/1pmET and LIVE on your time in archive here on the show for Mompreneurs - the new business woman!
Thanks to our show sponsors Best-Life-Solutions and Safety First Bags. Meet all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace. Please take a moment to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to become part of the WoMRadio family.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Do you know what your authentic flow is at work?
How about at play?
What if you could feel the flow of ease at work and play?
Today on Everyday Joy Jen Halterman welcomes Megan Sillito back for more insights, skills and humor as they share with you their secrets to Authentic Flow in Work and Play. So many people take Life very seriously and these ladies are talking about finding a balance between productivity and creativity, determination and allowing. With decades of combined experiences as entrepreneurs, life coaches and community leaders Jen and Megan will be sharing the lessons they learned the hard way, the skills they stumbled upon and the practices they each have for staying in their individual Authentic Flow at work and play!
Should people play, or exerise? After a conversation with a little 5 year old at the park in Sun Prairie recently I've really been giving that question some thought. Turns out there's science supporting play in active living. People who exercise eat more, and differently, after percieved exercise as compared to an identical physical activity framed as something pleasant or appealing. Can you relate?
Cross Link Radio, health from the eye teeth on down. I’m here to help you understand some of the mysteries of health from the perspective of the oral health care provider, that’s me, Shirley Gutkowski. I’m a clinical dental hygienist. I’m in the prevention mode, helping you keep your health at its optimum by bringing a wide variety of guests with the information you want to know.
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Shirley Gutkowski
In this episode of KidsAtoZ, Dr. T talks early play experiences are so important and how they serve as the foundation for more complex skills later in life.
She provides a brief theoretical overview of child development and the five areas of human development so that parents have a rationale for selecting and creating beneficial experiences for their children.
Dr. T then shows how the developmental areas can be fostered by making suggestions for creating a great home play space.
If you’d like to access the Home Play-Space Assessment check list Dr. T refers to in her talk you can go to her PLAY ROOM – GROW ROOM page:
Please send suggestions and questions to email@example.com
We hope you enjoy the show.
The Kids AtoZ Team
Recently I was asked to provide interactive entertainment for a Destress Recess day. A range of activities offered included massages, a movie theater to watch old sitcoms while eating popcorn, a golfing instruction station, a room to play board games and more.
Because Virtual Fitness Wii FAB is not widely known, I took this opportunity to educate the participants about Wii exergaming protocol, techniques and becoming a professional WEE.
Tune it to hear how I planned, practiced and prepared for the event. I'd love to hear your feedback!
WEE on my way out the door
Derrick Rose expects to play Friday night for Team USA against Puerto Rico, which will end a six-day reprieve from actually playing basketball. He has not taken part in scrimmages at practice since playing 24 minutes in a victory over Brazil last Saturday.
Knee soreness and general precautionary reasons are what is keeping Rose sidelined, and should that really be a surprise? He has had surgery on each of his knees over the past two seasons, and it takes players time to get back into game shape when they have basically been sidelined for two straight years.
The question for USA Basketball is this: Will Rose be able to play five games in six nights, which is what their schedule calls for? If not, does it make sense to put him on the final 12-man roster?
Plenty of talk about Rose and Team USA in this interview with the Boers & Bernstein Show in Chicago on 670 The Score.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (24 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)