SORT BY Relevancy
Healing is easy and Dr. Glidden tells you why. Sherry's seen her 88 year-old mother-in-law heal easily, though Tracy is not healing and Dr. Glidden lets her know she's going to the wrong doctor. He tells David to soak his feet and Paul to stop taking Plavix. JD knows of someone who probably can't be helped, but everything should be done, just in case. There's no rest for Dr. Glidden but he'll hold your attention on this show.
This week's topics were: The sad demise of Gary Coleman, and why chronic kidney problems may cause stunting of growth; how long should you take Plavix after a coronary stent; should we ban sugary drinks in schools to combat childhood obesity?; a political note -- why doesn't Senator Murkowski want BP to pay for cleaning up the unhealthy gulf of Mexico oil spill?; trans fats are the most unhealthy, and food manufacturers are listening.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (2 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Your Gavel liberal talk (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (0 chatters)