SORT BY Relevancy
AK Stout & Deb Evans will interview Annie Fox, M.Ed., an internationally respected educator, award winning author, and a trusted online adviser for teens and parents. Her latest book, Teaching Kids to Be Good People, is a guide for navigating 21st century parenting challenging. Annie's other work includes, the ground-breaking Middle School Confidential™ book and app series.
During the show you will also learn: how Annie moved to app development after creating books; which social platforms she uses to build her community and how she reached 40k Twitter followers and how the followers help to grow her business!
Follow along with @DebCE & @AKStout18 and tweet comments and questions using #SocialGeekRadio. Don't miss the #GeekItOut segment when AK shares cool tools and Website to help YOU get in touch with your inner geek!
Don't believe everything you think about Social Media.Is there truth to these stereotypes: Facebook is for baby pictures and drama? Twitter is all spam and trolls? Google+ is all geeks? Tumblr is for high-school kids? Pinterest is for women? Instagram is just pictures of lunch?! Let us untangle the mess and explain each one... What are the differences between the main social platforms and which are right for you or your business.
In this entertaining conversation Anita Doll Fiouris and Melissa Holder chat about Compelling Content (that latest free informational series) by Anthony Feggans. Seems that small business and non-profits are really interesting in information that will help them understand what makes some text compelling and other content - not so much! They also speak openly about some startling results when a WordPress Blog accidentally posted to the Blueprint Academy Facebook page!
Questions about connecting to others online or want to stay up on the latest changes online? Listen in while we share the tools, tips and techniques that will help your organization or small business to authentically connect with a wider target audience online. We can help. It really is that simple!
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
There are many different social media platforms and more to this tool then Facebook and twitter. In this episode we will explore some of the lesser known platforms and types of social media and how you can leverage them.
Your message needs to get out so that you:
Fill your unique purpose Reach the hundreds of people who need your services Make a living doing what you love! Join us each week as we explore different visibility tools to help you promote and gain visibility for your business. This is a quick 15 minute marketing injection to show you how to work more on your business not just in your business.
Brought to you by The Women's Business Momentum Center
Find out more and explore our resources and events at www.womensbusinessmomentum.com
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
Mr. Spicer with the Razegroup (www.razegroup.com). Mr. Spicer will discuss your company’s “Digital Strategy Presence Building”. The real problem is the same as it’s always been. How does a company acquire and keep more customers? The only thing that’s changed are the tools, and they will continue to change. Twenty years ago it was all about TV advertising, radio advertising, print advertising and direct mail. You made sales calls face to face and if you were really savvy, had conference calls from time to time.
At the Razegroup there are a several things that they can do for you that will have significant impact on your business.
Give you a presence on the Web and relevant Social Media platforms. Create an online community to deliver content and information to your customers. Manage and deploy a content creation strategy that is sustainable. Use SEO to identify and target potential customers. Develop SEM, PPC and eMail Marketing campaigns that deliver leads. Andy Spicer Raze Group O: (410) 709-8030 www.razegroup.com
Host: L. Shirley Harvey
Hear what the local cadidates for Sheriff & Treasurer in Richmond, VA had to say!
Candidates for Sheriff:
CHRIS DORSEY ANTOINETTE IRVING LAMONT KIZZIE Incumbent C. T. Woody did not respond to invitation.
Candidates for City Treasurer
L. Shirley Harvey Eunice M. Wilder (incumbent) Incumbent Wilder did not respond to invitation.
JOIN OUR CUSTOM WEB SITE CHAT ROOM
Bustin Loose with Bestshot - The Firearms Friday Show with your Host, Bestshot.
Straight Talk about Firearms, Weapons Platforms, Ammunition, etc. from experts. Tips and Tricks, Product Reviews, Tactical Training Issues and Much More............
How can we STOP the GRIDLOCK in Congress?
Replace them ALL!!!!
Join the conversation. Who will you choose to replace your Senator(s) and Representative(s)? Express your frustration with the politics in DC. How can Congress work together despite differences in ideology?
Learn the TRUTH about what is really happening in Washington. What's the source of news and information you trust the most? Is there a place for God in politics, after all His Name is mentioned in all major political platforms?
Are you tired of voting for the lesser of two evils? Should we send people to Congress who will speak truth to power, love mercy, pursue justice and walk humbly before God? Can we talk about this? Tune in 8pm-10pm Mon thru Friday on blogtalkradio.com starting 10/21/13
Phil Cooke is a media consultant] based in Burbank, California, as well as a vocal critic of contemporary American and American-influenced Christian culture. Scott McClellan of Collide Magazine wrote, "At times, Cooke may appear to be Christian media’s biggestcritic but, as he is quick to point out, he criticizes because he loves." Cooke Pictures is the media production company founded by Phil and Kathleen Cooke in 1991. It has produced programming in more than 50 countries worldwide. The focus has been on helping nonprofit and religious organizations tell their stories more effectively through various media platforms such as television, short films, online platforms and social media.
in Video Games
Nathan Moller has worked on some of your favorite games of all time: Mass Effect 1 & 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Dragon Age: Origins, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Halo 4 to name a few. Originally wanting to be a film director, Moller found his way into the gaming industry in an unconventional way, and before he knew it, Moller was working with Bioware as a Cinematic Designer.
Moller has also been a Narrative and Level Designer for the AAA side of gaming. While he has had incredible success thus far, Moller wanted to take on a new challenge. Thus, enter Epoch: Return - a game centered around a husband/wife duo that have crash landed on a mysterious asteroid and must repair the ship before they can return home.
Moller goes into detail regarding the goals he hopes to achieve in Epoch: Return, the origin of the word 'epoch' (and why the game is called 'Epoch: Return' to begin with), the importance of story and the humanization of characters, and so much more. It's a fasinating interview with a veteran of the industry, and it's one you will not want to miss!
***************************************************************** Game Academy Radio is the official weekly radio show from GameAcademy.com.
Each week we feature insider game business tips spanning mobile, console and pc platforms while discuss the latest trends and gossip from the industry.
Also look out for exclusive live interviews with industry leaders that you won't find anywhere else!
Hosted by Dusty Wright and brought to you by GameAcademy.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (422 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (45 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (13 chatters)
- dtm wicked (11 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (10 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (9 chatters)
- Reader Tash (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (7 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Faith Works (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Lorraine Roe (2 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Glee Radio (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)