SORT BY Relevancy
Join Friendly Plastic Radio with Host Linda Peterson and Guest Jen Lowe as they talk about their Marathon of adventures with Friendly Plastic sticks, Pellets and metal clay. Dawn Sandoe from Amaco will also join in and give us an inside scoop on what she finds at CHA - The International Craft & Hobby Association trade show going on now in Orlando, Florida. Who know's maybe a couple of other mystery guests too! We'll even chat to answer your questions. So have fun with us...and GET INSPIRED!
Rhinoplasty or "The Nose Job" is a complex surgery and a true art.
Today,there are many misconceptions about Plastic Surgery procedures due to misinformation found online and in the media.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Dr. David W.Kim discusses the misconceptions of Rhinoplasty and how to manage patient expectations.
Dr. Kim is considered to be one of the top rhinoplasty surgeons in the world. Having authored over 50 articles and chapters, presented hundreds of lectures, and completed several scientific studies—all on the topic of rhinoplasty–Dr. Kim is viewed by those in his field as an expert and a leader in this surgery.
He is a highly sought out speaker, particularly in the area of rhinoplasty. Dr. Kim has made numerous appearances on television, radio, in print publications and at professional conferences.
He is a double-board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
SHOWTIME: FRIDAY, MAY 22 AT 11:30 AM/PDT 2:30PM/ET
Do Canadian woman prefer bigger breasts? What are the hottest cosmetic treatments in Canada?
Join us as we talk with Toronto Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Ali Adibfar about Candian Plastic Surgery Costs and trends.
Dr. Adibfar is a board certifed Plastic Surgeon and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery. He specalizes in the face, breast and body.
Dr. Adibfar completed his postgraduate Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery residency by dividing his time between Vanderbilt University Hospital and the University of Toronto.
Dr. Adibfar has appeared on MTV, ET Canada, Skin Deep, Breakfast Televsion, Daytime Toronto, ETalk and more.
Plastic Surgeons have different philosophies about Plastic Surgery and Patient Relations.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Robin Yuan discusses his unique philopshy of plastic surgery and patient relations.
Dr. Yuan earned his M.D. from Harvard Medical School and completed a plastic surgery residency at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
He is well-known for his anatomic and natural approach to facial rejuvenation, breast enhancement, augmentation, and reconstruction, and body-contouring that incorporates his philosophy of the Fifth Dimension. He is is the author of the popular books “Cheer Up. . . You’re Only Half-Dead (Reflections at Mid-life),” “Behind the Mask, Beneath the Glitter: The Deeper Truths About Safe, Smart Cosmetic Surgery” and “The Skinny…on Marriage: A Plastic Surgeon’s Practical Guide.”
Behind the Mask, Beneath the Glitter
Aging men are sexy- Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford.
Today's man has a different perception of physical aging. Men of all ages are opting for aesthetic procedures from Botox, to Body Contouring and Plastic Surgery. The surge in male aesthetics is due to work place competitivness and aging baby boomers, who want to look as good as they feel
Join us as we explore this hot topic with New York Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Douglas S. Steinbrech. In addition to a general plastic surgery practice, Dr. Steinbrech is founder of Men's Plastic Surgery in Manhattan.
Dr. Steinbrech has been featured in Bazaar Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Elle, W Magazine, and The New York Times. He's been on The View and 20/20 with Barbara Walters.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgery, Labiaplasty, Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery (FGCS) also known as "Designer Vagina" has increased by 44% in 2013.
So gals, would you get it?
Join us as we discuss this procedure with San Francisco Board Ceritified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Usha Rajagopal. Dr. Rajagopal is seeing an increase of labiaplasty surgery in her San Francisco office. Why is this trend becoming so popular and who is getting it?
Dr Rajagopal brings an integrated and comprehensive team approach, along with women’s insight and sensitivity, to the art of cosmetic surgery. Located in Union Square, her practice-the San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center-is a Bay Area leader in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, breast and body. Dr. Rajagopal also provides the latest in cutting edge cosmetic dermatology procedures, specialized medical skin services and state-of-the-art laser treatments.
What's in your wallet? Make it cash, not plastic.
To be fair, plastic is much sexier than a piece of colored paper with a president staring vaguely into the distance.
And yet, from a personal finance view, cash is almost always the better choice for making a purchase. Here's why:
1. Overpaying One of the drawbacks of credit and debit cards is that they encourage you to spend more than you intend to by giving you easy access to more capital.
2. Over-Shopping According to Soundmoneytips.com, people will spend more with a credit card compared to cash. In fact, a study found that people spend 12-18% more when using credit cards than when using cash. And McDonald's found that the average transaction rose from $4.50 to $7 when customers used plastic instead of cash.
For most people it becomes a matter of $2 here, $6 there, another $4 over here and so on until they give up keeping track of how much has been spent in a day - let alone a month. Then it's a shock when the monthly statement comes in.
Get your guide to financial health: How Money Works. This essential guide will explain the life insurance traps, the debt traps, the mortgage traps, the tax traps so that you can build a secure financial house. And sleep better.
Go to bitly.com/yourmoneyny and sign up for your copy of How Money Works, that's bitly.com/yourmoneyny Also, This Thursday, August 7 is our next Money Workshop Securing Your Financial House, at the Point Cafe in Schenectady. 964 Heldeberg Ave. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago, IL – Gender identity is defined as a person's private sense and subjective experience of their own gender. The term “transgender” denotes those individuals whose gender identity may not correspond with their biological sex. Some women identify as men; some men identify as women. Many of these individuals choose to keep their gender identity secret out of fear of rejection and violence. Others, however, choose to embrace their identity and empower themselves to not only look how they feel, but look their best.
Dr. Mark Zukowski is an internationally recognized board-certified plastic surgeon and the founder of The Zukowski Center for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, a center of international excellence specializing in feminization surgery for the face, breast and body.
“Some people call it the devil’s work. I consider it God’s work,” says Dr. Zukowski. “All my patients want is to be given the opportunity to live their life as the person they are inside. I seem to have a knack for turning men into women and I build a heck of a good woman.”
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons only 10-percent of plastic surgeons cosmetic patients are genetic males. The Zukowski Center’s patient population is over 65-percent genetic males. Presently, Dr. Zukowski is the only feminization surgeon in the world who can offer minimal scar endoscopic approaches. With over two decades of experience working with non-genetic female anatomy, Dr. Zukowski understands how to best give you the face and body you’re looking for.
“I’ve been able to transform people’s lives,” says Dr. Zukowski. “It’s a whole new life and the ability to go anywhere in this world and fit in and be beautiful, too. That’s the greatest satisfaction, that I’ve been able to change lives that profoundly.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (156 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (0 chatters)