SORT BY Relevancy
Brian Yusem ND's show will give the listener the Underlying Causes of All Disease.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. has had a career of over 20,000 patients with over a 95% Success Rate, over 2,000 live radio shows as an Investigative Reporter on health and nutrition therapies. He has interviewed some of the most prolific Doctors, Scholars, Teachers, Professors, Olympic Athletes. He loves to give the audience a realistic approach to self empowerment.
This is a starting point for a circular vision of how diseases are created and what to do about them.
Brian Yusem is both doing a radio match with a book series for purchase on Amazon.
The book series will give you total control of your destiny, both in the healthcare field and manefesting your goals.
Brian Yusem's site is the OrganicWellnessNetwork.com where he has many articles for you to follow, as well as, many fun and interesting videos on health and fitness.
He also has BrianYusem.com
John Kempf, Founder and CEO of Advancing Eco Agriculture, interviews Kent Friedrichsen of Perry, Iowa. Kent is a long-time farmer of various crops including corn, soybean, aronia berries, hazlenut, alfalfa, etc.
Kent discusses the current state and challenges of agriculture and how moving away from pesticides has been a benefit. He explains that while other farmers are battling Japanese Beetles, his crops are going unaffected due to the increase in his overall crop health and plant nutrition.
Listen now to learn more about Kent's methods and experiences.
Do you have lyme? How do you know? All the tests conflict?
What do I do if I have Lyme? I can't take the antibiotics!
In response to many requests, on 6/23/2014 at 8PM Eastern, Dr. Armine and Shawn Bean, Nutritional Biochemist, will discuss Lyme Disease with emphasis on proper diagnosis and alternative therapies.
As many of you know, aside from working at Our Center, Shawn works with Leslie Fein, MD, LLMD one of the finest Lyme doctors in the United States!
Lyme disease is a hot topic these days and the disease can express in 1000 different ways....Let Dr. Armine and Shawn help you wade through the muck and mire! Join us at 8PM Monday 6/23/14.
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
Are both your mind and body plant powered? Or, are you running on processed food? This week, be prepared to fall in love with plants and embrace a healthy, plant-based diet as the author or Plant-Powered for Life, Sharon Palmer, RDN will be in our Family Food Experts Kitchen to share her just-released cookbook. By the end of this show you will be eating your way to lasting health using Sharon’s 52 simple steps and over one hundred delicious recipes. From collecting a plant powered pantry arsenal to enjoying sweets when they’re worth it, hosts Carolina Jantac and Ellen Briggs, are looking forward to Sharon Palmer proving that whole plant foods will love us when we fall in love with them!
Healthy Barbecues and Cookouts with Nutritionist & Healthy Living Coach Rebecca Johnson
Join Roy Paul on The Gist of Freedom as he discusses Healthy Barbecues and Cookouts with Nutritionist Rebecca Johnson, Plant Rich Life!
"Enjoy Summer Food Fun but not at the risk of heart health. This show is for those who want to cut out the fat but still have a good time at cookouts and for those like myself who live a plant-based whole foods lifestyle."
- A. Rebecca Johnson
grilled fruit kabobs
Vegan Tempeh & Black Bean Burgers
Yummy Vegan Pesto (Adds a cheesy flavor)
Plant Rich Life Life wellness solutions that help you transition from a low-nutrient Standard American Diet (SAD) high in fatty, sugary, salty, processed and animal foods to nutrient-dense, low fat, whole-foods, plant-based living.
A Plant Rich Life is a way of living where health is restored, strong, fit bodies are maintained and youth and vitality are not fleeting but available at any age.
With doctors like Caldwell Esselstyn, MD, Joel Fuhrman, MD, John McDougal, MD and Neal Barnard being backed up by the research of T. Colin Campbell, PhD we are seeing a shift in personal health through what is now called lifestyle medicine.
Diets don't work but lifestyle changes do. Stop waiting and get the health, energy and freedom you deserve.
Tropical Disease & Herbal Medicine Pt 2
The Human Path
on American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
There are a lot of diseases – bacterial, viral, protozoal, parasitic – that have started to spread out of their normal range lately. One example of this are the some of the illnesses that immigrant children and adults are found to be infected with, along the border of USA and Mexico, during the border crisis we currently find ourselves in there.
Tuberculosis, dengue fever, cholera, body lice and other diseases or health care issues are being seen both in this population as well as along the border in the “Colonias” that are the shanty border towns on this side of the border. In fact, the first case of chikungunya virus (mosquito borne) has been found in Texas as well. In this part 1 podcast, Sam Coffman will discuss several of these tropical and unfamiliar diseases that are debilitating (sometimes leaving life-long health concerns) or even fatal.
Read More & Listen to Pt 1 HERE!
Visit The Human Path Here!
Tags: The Human Path, Prepper Broadcasting, Plant Medicine, Skills
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Aquaman (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)