SORT BY Relevancy
Dana Laake and her special guest Amber Lynn Vitse, CN, will discuss proteins, plant protein options, and organic plant protein.
Amber Lynn Vitse is a Certified Nutritionist in integrative nutrition, and also brings her training in Ayurvedic medicine to the team. For 16 years she has worked in product retail, as well as maintained her own wellness practice, often working with doctors and alternative health practitioners promoting optimum health, inside and out. In the last several years she has been writing for several natural health publications, educating retailers and consumers on what quality really means in both foods and products. Amber is excited to be a member of the Garden of Life Education team and continue the mission of empowering extraordinary health.
Our regular host Hugh T Alkemi will speak with Stephen Buhner in this live episode about Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm, the subject and title of Dr Buhner's newest book. Join into the convo by calling 347-855-8334
Stephen Harrod Buhner is the senior researcher for the Foundation for
Gaian Studies. Described as both an Earth Poet and a Bardic Naturalist, he
is the award-winning author of 19 books, including The Lost Language of
Plants, The Secret Teachings of Plants, and Sacred Plant Medicine.
Stephen is also the bestselling author of Herbal Antibiotics. Before retiring
in 2013, Stephen taught for over 30 years throughout North America and
Europe. Stephen's work has appeared or been profiled in publications
throughout North America and Europe including Mother Earth News, The
Lampeter Review, Spirituality & Health, The New York Times, CNN, and
Good Morning America. He lives in Silver City, New Mexico.
Have you decided to start eating healthier as you age? Do you want to incorporate more nutritious foods into your diet? Thinking of adding additional greens and other vegetables but not sure how to do it? If so… don’t miss this show!
Nava Atlas, celebrated vegan and vegetarian cookbook author has just come out with her latest masterpiece: Plant Power! This book is packed with mouth-watering, scrumptious recipes that are guaranteed good for you. So tune in and hear Nava share her tips for making nutritious meals that run the gamut from amazing Asian delights to delicious wraps, to bountiful bowls and more!
Wednesday, February 4, 2015 -1:00-3:00PM Pacific
(2-4pm Mountain; 3-5pm Central, 4-6pm Eastern)
Everything is music. While this may sound like a joke, it is known that our physical body has a vibrational frequency just like every living organism in nature. All of these living things like flowers, trees, and plants all have a cell structure and a specific vibrational frequency within the cell’s organism. While these frequencies may be inaudible to the human ear, we are susceptible to the frequencies of living things around us, and vice versa - even plants.
This week on One Cell, One Light Radio, Dr. Hildy will discuss what a plant knows. Inspired by the writings of Dr. Daniel Chamovitz in his book What A Plant Knows: A Field Guide to the Senses, Dr. Hildy will discuss his many years of research that found that the genes of light and dark in plants not only are conserved between plants and animals but also regulate responses to light in both!
MUCH MORE HERE>>>
The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour is a real, live call-in show where the general public gets a chance to ask about actual problems with love, career, and spiritual protection, and we recommend and fully describe hoodoo rootwork spells to address, ameliorate, and remediate their issues. We begin this show with a Discussion Panel focussed on the topic of Plant Allies (part 2). You will learn a lot just by listening -- but if you call in and your call is selected, you will get a free consultation from three of the finest workers in the field, cat yronwode, ConjureMan Ali, and a special guest from AIRR, Khi Armand.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes acclaimed and bestselling vegan author, cook, and creator of VegKitchen.com, Nava Atlas. Nava will talk about her new book Plant Power, which celebrates the bounty of natural foods and teaches everyone—from committed vegans to those who just want more plants in their diet—how to implement a plant-based approach to their lives—easily, practically, and joyfully, every day. Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available and SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Nava Atlas is the author and illustrator of many other well-known cookbooks, including Vegan Express, Vegan Soups, and Wild About Greens and she has written scores of articles on healthful cooking with natural foods, for Vegetarian Times, VegNews, Cooking Light, and numerous other publications.
Dr. John McDougall
John A. McDougall is an American Irish physician and author whose philosophy is that degenerative disease can be prevented and treated with a low-fat, whole foods, plant-based/vegan diet – especially one based on starches such as potatoes, rice, and corn – which excludes all animal foods and added vegetable oils. Passionate? Incredibly. Compelling? Totally. Convincing? Yes – because of the science Dr. McDougall brings to the table. If you have EVER wondered or want to know more about the benefits of a plant-based diet and want to educate yourself, make joining us a “must do.” You will be glad you did. Our thanks to the Tucson-based Healthy You Network for introducing us to Dr. McDougall and for helping make this interview possible. This show sponsored by Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona.
Why is there still a battle to legalize marijuana? Why haven't we been educated about the many useses of hemp?
Your host, Viyahta will discuss the current state of affairs for the hemp plant and the many uses that can improve our heath and our society.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (21 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (0 chatters)