SORT BY Relevancy
Here's our 15 minute check in to start the pay period right.
Set your goals, receive training and insight to feed your success.
Here's our 15 minute check in to track our efforts this week.
Are you meeting the goals you set for yourself?
Who have you been connecting with?
Who is on product and are you checking on them, motivating them and giving them tips to keep them on track with their goals?
Here's our 15 minute check in to set goals for the new pay period.
Today on What Keeps You Up At Night, host Brendan Major is joined by Ann Connor of AdviCoach to discuss the importance of things like strategic planning, smart goals and financial planning in your small business. Ann will be discussing why planning is the most important activity a business owner can do, and how you can do it most effectively. She’ll also talk about the importance of creating achievable goals for your business. Lastly, we'll dive into the financial side of owning a business, everything from balancing a budget, to cash flow and more!
About Our Guest
You can learn a lot about Ann Connor from her numbers. One example, in a down housing market, she helped a home inspector’s sales improve 25 percent and an architect’s sales soar 87 percent. “One of the smartest decisions I’ve made as a new business owner was to work with business coach Ann Connor,” one client glowed. She’s helped more than 100 small business owners and non-profit organizations identify their goals, steer them around a multitude of obstacles, and tackle their long-term challenges with a series of manageable steps.
Before running her own businesses, Ann learned from others, through management positions with Sam’s Club and C&S Wholesale Grocers. Her industry expertise includes strategic planning, profit and loss management, inventory control, product marketing and product development. Ann became certified as an AdviCoach in 2008 because it is the premier source for business coaching and advisory services customized for small to mid-size businesses.
Join Kevin Hunter, David Ford, Jeff O'Brien, and Allyson Lindstrom on The Business Forum Show. Airing weekly, Monday thru Friday at 6pm,
Have you discovered the keys to your success in business? Unfortunately, most business people haven't figured out what they need to do to increase their odds of success. This explains why 40% of the 1,000,000 people who start a business venture each year end of failing in the first 12 months. 80% end up failing before 5 years, and 96% never see a 10 year anniversary in business. Would you start a business if you knew your chances of success were only 4%?
Keys to Success in Business
1. Have Clear, Written, Goals and Objectives.
2. Have a solid Strategic Plan - the "How to accomplish your goals"
3. Step outside your Comfort Zone
4. Get an outside influence involved in your business.
The keys or steps outlined above sound simple, but establishing them and getting it right is not. Join us each week day as we talk about all the issues and challenges business people face, and how you can effectively implement and use the four keys to give you a 75-80% chance of success in anything you do.
Have questions or comments? Visit our website at www.thebusinessforumshow.com or call our studio at (763) 267-7260 today.
in Self Help
Do feel like the mouse in the maze when it comes to growing your business not knowing which way to go? Do you need to hire people but the thought is overwhelming? Join me and my guest Christine Lewis Varley ( Coach Christine) as she shares techniques to help your small business move to the next level.
What started as a passion for helping people transform their dreams into reality, has taken Christine into the boardrooms of top Fortune 500 companies as a coach to executives and, under her not-for-profit, into homeless shelters in Harlem to help women reclaim their place in society after suffering the atrocities of domestic violence.
For more than twenty years she has served as a consultant, coach and advisor to thousands of men and women both in their professional and personal lives. An expert on the psychology of leadership, communication, sales, customer relations and 'outstanding' personal performance, Christine is a dynamic speaker and trainer and valued coach, mentor and guide.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
Sandy Collins is a seasoned talent management consultant, management coach and workshop developer. She specializes in working closely with clients to achieve and sustain high impact results through the use of a practical, systematic and synergistic approach. She'll be sharing strategies for plan development in your business that will take you to new heights and revenue levels for 2014.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: The Second Half Of 2014 And The Success Of Your Business.
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Famosity (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- angelicar (3 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Connecting to God (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (2 chatters)
- Elavase (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- SamGrossman (0 chatters)