SORT BY Relevancy
Interview with network marketer Cynthia Acorace. What inspired her to pursue her Plan B. What challenges has she faced? What has she learned? Come find out!
the revolution of the mind continues...
The MadMen don't usually touch on relationship topics... But when this came across our radar, we thought this might be a good way to build on an issue that causes dissension in our personal relationships.
Some say a man or woman in a committed relationship or marriage should never hold on to friends of the opposite sex. A study came out recently saying nearly half of all women have a "Plan B" man they can run away with...
How do you feel about this MadMen? Is it ok when he/she "just a friend" to your significant other?
Won't be home? No problem. Call in and listen in at 917-889-2924 or stream directly from our site.
Tuesday at 10pm. whyyoumadson.com
Welcome! Today's *QTeam Success* Radio Show is: * How to Create and Develop Your Plan B *
The future can look daunting with all the local and world changes that affect our lives.
Today we will show you a well-proven Plan B, designed by world acclaimed Jim Britt and Jim Lutes, a plan that thousands across the world are adopting. It will greatly enhance your present lifestyle plus, ensure that your future retirement will be the retirement of your dreams, with no worries and total financial freedom.
Live - Monday, Nov. 24th at 4:00 pm MT (6 pm ET)
* This is not a get rich quick scheme. It will require some work - at least a few hours a week. It is appealing to all ages, from college age students who are not sure there will even be a "job" for them after college to those already in retirement but are not able to keep up with the rising cost of living.
** The call will be approx. 20 minutes. It will be recorded and available 24/7.
Piers Lawrence - Jazz Musician 2:15pm
Piers Lawrence is a soulful, melodic jazz guitarist and songwriter.Based in NYC, he's the founder of JazzNet Media, Inc. an independent record label & media company that produced his internationally-acclaimed CD
"Stolen Moments".The PIERS LAWRENCE QUARTET plays at many of New York City's finest jazz venues and hotels including The Iridium, Minton's Playhouse, The Kitano &Ashford & Simpson's Sugar Bar & The Waldorf Astoria. Corporate clients include Dow Jones, Billboard Magazine, IBM, Cisco Systems, Young & Rubicam, Bryant Park Jazz Festival, & the United Nations.
Meelah - R&B Vocalist and Actress 3:15pm
Kameelah Williams, aka, Meelah was born & raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ironically enough she became the lead singer of the multi platinum trio 702, which is the Las Vegas area code. Meelah was deemed the voice of the group by her position as lead vocalist on 702s chart topping singles such as the Missy Elliott produced "Steelo"& ladies' anthem "Where My Girls At", which stayed in the top 20 for more than 30 weeks on Billboard's top 40 pop chart, earning a nomination for an American Music Award. Her sultry lead vocals were also displayed on an array of other 702 hits including the R&B top 10 power ballad "Get It Together". The instant popularity afforded 702 the opportunity to work with Nickelodeon on their hit tv show "Cousin Skeeter" on which Meelah sang lead for the theme song.
Source Nation!! Chef Oliver's back in the kitchen tonight with another tasty affordable and healthy meal. What's on the menu you ask? Turkey sausage, mashed sweet potatoes, and carmelized onions, spinach, and cranberry sauce. DELICIOUS!!! Join Chef Oliver at 6pm for all the tips to create this amazing dish.
In the second hour Dr. Julissa and Kathy B will discuss healthy tips for meat eaters and vegetarians to concentrate on for your Thanksgiving meals next week. You don't want to miss this show. We're live at 6pm. You've heard it here on your favorite radio station, Source Radio Network.
Cedric Ford - Gospel Artist - 2:15pm
Cedric credits the shaping of his talents musically, to his parents (Elder Collin and Evangelist Emma J. Ford). His musical influences are, Rance Allen, Commission, Stevie Wonder, The Clark Sisters, Donnie Hathaway, and many others. This time in his life undoubtedly prepared him for his recognized work with the Stellar Award Nominated, Shekinah Glory Ministry where Ford produced, sang and wrote, songs on two of their highly successful CDs, “Praise Is What I Do” and “Shekinah Glory Live
TL Cross - R&B Artist - 3:15pm
With influences that range from The Beatles to rap legend Nas to folk music icon Bob Dylan, TL Cross's music not only has a global appeal, his sound is so diverse it has a genre all its own--World Soul. According to the Columbia Encyclopedia, World Soul is the universal spirit that which connects the human soul to the body. TL Cross has taken this concept and applied it to his music, creating a unique sound. Have no doubt; his music is definitely cutting edge.
Source Nation!! Join us tomorrow night in the kitchen as Chef Oliver prepares another healthy and affordable dish. What's on the menu you ask? "Asian style chicken in lettuce cups" sounds devine right!! Make sure you have your aprons and cooking utensils ready. Chef Oliver's live in the kitchen at 6pm.
In the second hour Kathy B and Dr. Julissa will discuss the topic: "Dismantling the Myth of the Frigid Woman & Man" Source Nation, did you know A Frigid Woman, A Sexual Man. Or is it, vice versa? "Men's libido peaks in their teens,... while Women are more sexual in their 30's and 40's?" You must tune in to see why Dr. Julissa states this occurs through our repreductive systems. You don't want to miss this show. Dr. Julissa and Kathy B are live in the studio at 7pm. You've heard it here on your favorite radio station Source Radio Network
Join Monday Morning Joy with host Gail Dudley as wel spend 15 minutes to 'Plan Well'. Gail comes highly recommended in coaching others to greater. As one moves into the position of 'greater' one must 'Plan Well'. Not necessarily talking about being completely organized, we are focused on creating an overall plan that will help you stay focused on the task at hand. Take 15 minutes out of your day to tune into 'Monday Morning Joy' with Gail Dudley. Are you ready to move beyond the status quo? If so...tune in.
Misha'el - Pop Fusion Artist - 2:15pm
Misha'el eventually moved to California to fully pursue music and acting endeavors where she met several people who are currently influential in her music today. She finished her record entitled "HIGHER" produced by b. krafty and has worked with him on a remix to Swedish House Mafia's "Save The World. b.Krafty was very influential in educating Misha'el and fully emerging her in the EDM world. She collaberated with former Interscope managed producer Cory Bold of Fly Panda (Keri Hilson Alienated, Letoya Luckett Lady Love) as well as being heavily involved with the incredible Senate Music Group mentored by Devine Evans. Most recently she teamed up with Chart Vision and created wonderful visions with Australian EDM producer and DJ, Achilles. Collectively their chemistry provides listeners with exciting music that's felt through every hypnotic trance. "Live God's purpose over your life so you can be.
Team Jesus - Gospel Rap Artists - 3:15pm
We are a group that shares the same vision for spreading God’s love. We each feel that is it our personal call to sew seeds of love into every person that we can. We are a group that feels that supporting and inspiring today’s youth, recognizing their struggles and encouraging them to seek the Lord is a life call we all must answer.
Source Nation!! Join us tonight in the kitchen with Chef Oliver. He's preparing another amazing dish that's surely to be healthy and affordable. Tonight's menu choice: Buttersquash soup with a colorful, decadent autumn salad. Sounds devine right!! Well tune in at 6pm for all the details on this healthy dish.
In the second hour our Resident Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Julissa Hernandez will be in the studio with Kathy B. She'll discuss with Kathy "The Stress Hormone Linked To Weight Gain". Source Nation, Did you know that being in a constant state of stress is bad for you? Your overall mood, your focus, and even your health can suffer. Did you know that stress may also affect weight gain? For more information on this topic tune in at 7pm for the details. We're live at 6pm. You've heard it here on your favorite radio station Source Radio Network
Is the Affordable Care Act working for everyone? If you watch the news, it is almost the best thing since sliced bread. What happens when your insurance company says we are not going to pay for your medication or you can't have a certain procedure done. Join Dr. Taffy as she interviews Sharon Mayers, xxxx who talks about her story as a cancer patient, the battle with the insurance company and what she has done to create her on Plan B.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (34 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (9 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Black Author Network (6 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ginger and Marion (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (0 chatters)