SORT BY Relevancy
Auto Dealer Live is a weekly radio show that broadcasts nation wide for the automotive industry. We bring together the most up to date news, information, controversy and methods being used around the country to progress the industry.
Co Hosts David Villa, CEO of IPD, and David Cribbs, Lead Trainer of Auto Dealer University, have a combined 45 years working in the Automotive Industry. The Automotive industry is one of their biggest passions in life. They strive to continue pushing it forward.
Auto Dealer Live is not a run of the mill show. We bring content, people and information others aren’t. We were first to get Edmunds on the phone and sales people on the phone when the edmunds commercials came out and brought a lot of anger with it. We held a full blown BDC debate between Industry greats Sean V Bradley and Alan Ram. We bring big names guests in the industry such as: Grant Cardone, Jim Ziglier, Tom Hopkins, Alan Ram, Danny Benites, Amanda &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Erin Ryan, Laura Madison, Corey Mosley, Kate Frost and many others.
Want more information about who we are and what we do? Visit our site:
Tune in each Thursday at 3:30 PM (EST) to hear us live.
Every week, two of the Best Fans In Baseball (TM) bring you all the news and analysis you need about the St. Louis Cardinals. This week, Daniel Shoptaw (C70 At The Bat) and Tara Wellman (Bird Seeds) talk about another roller-coaster week, a sweep in Milwaukee followed by barely surviving in Chicago. There's a lot of talk about purpose pitches and retaliation and rivalries as well, plus a look forward at the week when the Cardinals hopefully will clinch the division or at least get that magic number of 10 way, way down.
On this weeks show J will ask Jay Sport questions. Baseball, Football, and Basketball cause the others don't really count. Also we aren't really fans of them and its our show and we will do what we want. Who has been hit by the most pitches? Who has the most Extra point Attempts? Who has played the most minutes? These Questions and much much more. Call in at 646-929-0936, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Ryno’s Hot Spots / August 13th
Join Ryan Van Hofwegen as he discusses NBA, MLB, NFL and MMA topics and answer questions that you may have at 9pm ET/6pm PT
* Division leaders and sleepers by division
* Assembly approves Bucks arena deal
* Adidas make bid to sign James Harden
* Kobe Bryant believes Lakers is playoff team
* Which NBA West team will make the biggest jump
* Hawks Mike Scott faces felony drug charges
* Managers on the hot seat
* Dodgers Howie Kendrick goes on DL
* Red Sox closer Koji Uehara to miss rest of season
* Clayton Kershaw ties Sandy Koufax Dodger record
* Hisashi Iwakum pitches no hitter
* NFL Week #1 predictions
* Johnny Manziel
* Jadeveon Clowney’s father charged with attempted murder
* Lions: Loss of Ndamukong Suh overblown
* Lions / DeAndre Levy agree to 4-years
* Teddy Bridgewater: Top flight QB
* Super Bowl Sleepers
* Buccaneers / Tony McDaniel agree to 1-year
* Cardinals / Chris Johnson agree to 1-year
* Best Fits for Ray Rice
* Ryan Fitzpatrick: Keeper
* Cris “Cyborg” Justino’s camp says she will cut weight for Ronda Rousy fight
* Ovince Saint Preux submits
* Amir Khan enters MMA in Super Fight League investment
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
Why is trust so important? The fact is that most mortgage sales pitches are very similar: "great service", "on time closings", "make sense underwriting" and offers to partner and grow our Realtor's business through mutual referrals. Great stuff but the same stuff. In this week's episode we look at what it takes to build and keep trust.
From 1962 to 1970 Gene Chandler put nineteen songs in the top forty, but he will always be known all over the world as the Duke of Earl, his first hit that topped the pop and R&B charts in 1962 and launched his career. In 1957 Gene became a member of the Du-Kays, a rhythm and blues group with a strong rock and roll sound. After a stint in the Army and singing solo in the Army he returned to Chicago in 1960 and rejoined the Du-Kays. Their first professional recording session was late in 1960, at which time they recorded "The Girl is Evil ".
They recorded " Nite Owl " and " Duke of Earl " in 1961. "Nite Owl" was recorded first and out for distribution when they recorded the Duke, but the creation of the Duke of Earl was a bit more unusual. The Du-Kays would warm up by singing do-do-do-do- in various tones and pitches. Gene started singing duke--duke--duke and from there added fellow member "Earl" Edward’s first name to complete the phrase. He then began composing the lyrics on the spot.
Calvin Carter, A&R man with VeeJay Records absolutely loved the tune and especially liked Gene’s singing style. Carter was more interested in Gene alone than in the whole group sound and felt Gene could top the charts easier as a solo artist. In January of 1962 Eugene Dixon became Gene Chandler, taking his last name from actor Jeff Chandler because he thought it had a romantic ring. Under Gene Chandler he released solo records while still under contract with the Du-Kays as Gene Dixon. The " Duke of Earl " was finally released and it sold a million copies in little over one month. A great conversation about the life of a tremendous hit making artist.
Dalton Pompey hits safely in his first 11 games in Double-A New Hampshire; Devon Travis arrives in Triple-A Buffalo; Chase De Jong pitches a gem of a CG, punching Single-A Lansing's ticket to the postseason; and A-Advanced Dunedin sweeps away Lakeland! Join the radio voices along the Toronto Blue Jays' MiLB ladder for the latest ins, outs and anecdotes from the organization, talking rain delays, doubleheaders, and the very best ways Mother Nature has stepped in to help out the cause. #AroundtheNest
Today is all about the Attitude of forgiveness and learning to clean house, your mental house.
a MAVEN just waiting to be unleashed...
WANT TO FIND YOURS?
I am offering Clarity Calls for you! No sales Pitches! NO COST!
Here we will take 60min. or less and take a look on how you can improve your image online.
1. How you are seen today.
2. How you want to be seen.
3. How to craft that image.
Being a business strategist and image consultant for almost 15 years I have created some very powerful images in my local area and now I want to do the same for up and coming women business owners online.
QLet's get our #MAVENhood on....
Schedule a call today. Space is limited.
Prospects have more choices and information than ever before at their fingertips! How do you differentiate yourself? Prospects are used to ordering at Amazon and having the product that afternoon! Yes, here in Phoenix that is the case. However, if your sale is more than a one-call close, complex and consultative, please take the time to listen to this interview about how to differintiate yourself.
James Welch is the creator of salescoachworld.com, a website that offers advice for salespeople by curating the best material from sales coaches and sales experts around the world. You can also catch him on Twitter at @salescoachworld.
Prior to creating Sales Coach World, James was a ‘natural seller’ for over 10 years in the marketing sector, running and owning his own marketing agency. He realised that his way of speaking with prospects during pitches ran parallel with the teachings of several sales experts and has become focussed on the art and discipline of selling over the past two years.
His favorite sales books are SPIN Selling by Neil Rackham and The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann.
Link to the article on Overboarding: http://salescoachworld.com/salescoachingblog/sales-strategy-overboarding-during-the-b2b-consultative-sales-process-1774/
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, and TuneIn
Follow us on Twitter @Solutionsology_
Join us as we recap all major news from around the league, talk #fantasybaseball, Chris Heston pitches the 17th no-hitter in Giants history, The Machine passing The Mick, the standings, and much more.
Our special guest was be Jon Pessah, author of The Game.
Catch our archives here (guests include Jay Jaffe, Rob Neyer, Ken Davidoff, and many others) ...
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, Jaquan Jenkins & Andre Peterson - Topics to include:
1. LeBron two wins from title.
2. Are we witnessing the Matthew Dellavadova show?
3. Is the LeBron-MJ debate still a no contest?
4. NBA Mock Draft Coverage
5. The gesture between LeBron James & Jim Brown
6. Is LeBron quieting his haters?
7. Are the Warriors Oakland's last great title hope?
8. Giants' rookie Chris Heston pitches no hitter last night.
9. Angels ' Albert Pujols ties Mickey Mantle for 16th place on HR list with 536.
10. Top 5 Baseball nicknames of all time
11. DeMaryius Thomas absent from Broncos Minicamp
12. Top 5 two sport athletes of all time
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (72 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (15 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- TRUradio (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (1 chatters)