SORT BY Relevancy
Are you and your team prepared for all the challenges 2015 will bring? In this episode, your host, Honey Shelton, talks to Mary Beth Guard about topics that are going to shake up the financial world. Mary Beth is an attorney, co-founder of bankersonline.com and executive manager of BOL Insiders. Listen to her unique insights in this first episode of Training Matters! You'll want to train your staff to be fully prepared for these upcoming changes!
Many times we have new evangelists, new deacons, new ushers, new chior members, new elders, new clergy whom are called to do a duty by God and we as clergy should be equipped and ready to provide wholesome training. Sometimes parishioners will eave ministries or churches due to they are in need of spiritual food and training and the clergy isn't providing it for them. Let's unlock this topic today. Pastor Diane Winbush radio show host and pastor of Saint Petersberg Global Ministries will provide the lecture on today.
Preparing for an upcoming marathon? Don't let the weather ruin your training! Hilary will be chatting with John Honerkamp, Senior Manager for New York Road Runners, the world's premier community running organization known for its world-class events - including the famed TCS New York City Marathon which attracts and inspires more than 300,000 runners internationally including 60,000+ NYRR members. John will be discussing tips to help you train for your upcoming half/full marathon during the harsh winter weather. Check out this episode to help you prepare for your upcoming race!
We all have negative thoughts from time to time but turning them into a permanent life style can be an energy sucker and a relationship killer. We need to evaluate the reasons why we would like to be in a negative relationship. Heizal Njuguna will give us tips on dealing with negative people. Listen live at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 6 PM MST, 5 PM PST: at 619-393-2852 or listen live/archived at: http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/
Thanks. Beatrice Ndura – Host
Emotionally healthy people are in charge of their lives emotionally and behaviorally. They are successful in their work and relationships and are able to develop healthy habits. Mary Kaleli and Martha Macharia will give us tips on improving emotional health. Listen live tonight, Tue 2/24: 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 6 PM MST, 5 PM PST: at 619-393-2852 or listen live/archived at: http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/
Thanks. Beatrice Ndura – Host
"What a beautiful day!, we should go to the range and do some shooting" And you should, but since the chances you will experience some form of inclement weather during rough situations, you should also try to make sure you understand how you and your firearm and additional gear funtion in rain, snow, ice heat etc. What you do, what your gear does when it is wet, iced over, too hot to touch.
Training during cold, wet, hot weather is never really that fun, but the things you learn about yourself, and your gear are invaluable to your ability to function competently during inclement weahter.
You can call in at 347-308-8790 with comments or questions.
See you there!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (11 chatters)
- Perry Steele (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- Will Wavvy (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (4 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (2 chatters)
- order of the black dragon (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (0 chatters)