SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The Danny Tisdale Show on the Harlem World Magazine Radio Podcast show with host Danny talks to Brian Benjamin from the Community Board #10 in Harlem and Tiffany Jones, Founder of PinkChoseMe Foundation and breast cancer survivor during Women's History Month about the organizations free Harlem Mammogram testing "Mammograms Save Lives" at Harlem Hospital.
Listen in here on Tuesday, March 19th, at 2 pm, 2013.
Danny talks about the latest Harlem news on Harlem World Magazine Facebook, and HW's Harlem History site on Facebook, Twitter and HarlemWorldMag.com.
To honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month all the survivors and all who we have lost to this devastating cancer, today we're talking to three women who are making a difference and are on the front lines of battle. Tiffany Jones, breast cancer survivor and founder of PinkChoseMe.org, an organization that help womens affected with cancer regain their emotional balance, self worth and inner and outer beauty will be here to talk about her organization and how early
Join Host Live Chats
- talking paranormal (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (2 chatters)
- Global Health Leaders (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (2 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- psychicbrendabradshawshow3 (1 chatters)
- Business Credit Radio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- All Music radio (0 chatters)