SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Chantal Leven CPCC,
Speaker, Trainer, Life Strategist and Business Coach Shares with the women of Hot Pink YOUniversity her journey through creating her own business, cancer and making a decision about her marriage. Changing these stories that can often drop us to our knees and remain a victim in life, Chantal shares that these can actually be our she-roe stories.
Connect with me
Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn
Claim your 30 min. "Ignite Your Fire- Engage Your Power" Breakthrough Business Strategy Session by calling or clicking here https://www.timetrade.com/book/S49M6.
in Self Help
We just returned from our tour of India and this episode is full of inspiration from afar. We discuss the three phases of travel and how travel plugs you back into life. Desire to travel? Want to live out loud? Add some spark back into your life! Travel opens up the world of possibilities. India brought to us a rich experience filled with incredible people and connections, a deepening understanding of people in India and of ourselves. Learn how to manifest everything you desire.
in Self Help
Women are so often over-obligated in life. They accept an invitation for lunch out of fear of upsetting a friend, or go to a family gathering that they really do not want to attend, but feel they have to. When we do things out of obligation, resentment builds and our life becomes unbalanced. Join Hot Pink YOUniversity as we explore ways to get clear on your deepest desires in life. Learn to be bold enough to say big "Yes's" to those steps that bring our desires closer. And, develop to skills to say "no" to things that lead to an over-obligated life. Conversations that empower women!
in Self Help
Jamie Healy is a Registered Yoga Teacher and Usui Reiki Level I Practitioner. She is super passionate about natural health and healing, especially when surrounded by supportive women. When you take a yoga class with Jamie, you can see the passion that is a part of her "work" outside of work. Hot Pink YOUniversity loves to chat with women who are following their dreams and creating a life that is full of passion. Jamie is creating her own path to authenticity by following her life-long love of natural health and the healing arts. Tune in and find out ways you also can incorporate these practices into your own life.
in Self Help
Whether we plan change or change stumbles into us in unexpected ways, how we grow through that process is an important aspect of living a life feeling plugged in. Change can tap our energy, even when it is planned and exciting. This episode will take you through the key aspects of change while still hanging onto your sanity, your pleasure and your love of life.
Here at Hot Pink Radio with Carla Hall, we interview amazing women from all walks of life. Today we have "Chocolate and Diamonds" co author Brooke Ochoa.
Here is a little look into life through Brooke's eyes:
"Finding beauty in every person, every object, every moment is what motivates me to keep building my business. Arts of Utopia offers photography, face painting, and canvas art. I get to capture emotion, passion, happiness, fear, imagination, and sometimes an insecurity with every piece of art that I do. To be able to turn any and all of that into a magnificent art piece that makes people smile is what inspires me to keep going. I try to find the positive in every situation and I share my optimism online through quotes and experiences. The thing about the services I offer is that the impact of each moment lasts a lifetime and I am so glad that I get to be a part of that."
If you are interested in being a co-author in Chocolate and Diamonds for The Woman's Soul, click here to sign up.
For more on Hot Pink Publishing and media, click here
Tuesday, November 10th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents an all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute program, coach Ronnie will participate in another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. attempt to get number 50 to open up the new MGM Sports Arena in 2016?
- Will Tim Bradley take on Canelo Alvarez or Gennady Golovkin in 2016?
- Will Brandon Rios stay retired?
- Will fight fan see Vasyl Lomachenko take on Guillermo Rigondeaux in 2016? Yuriorkis Gamboa?
- Is Floyd Jr. correct when he states "They" want Andre Ward to lose?
- Is Mayweather right when he states "They" want the next big star of boxing to be a caucasian?
- In Money May's world, are "They" the fight fans or the promoters and networks?
- Lomachenko wants the fans to determine his next opponent. Will he suffer the same fate as Adrien Broner?
- Is Teddy Atlas getting too much credit for Rios victory, or not enough?
- Will age be a factor in Canelo vs. Cotto?
- Will Edwin Rodriguez take on Adonis Stevenson in 2016?
- Will Deontay Wilder go out of his way to avoid Alexander Povetkin?
- Will Miguel Cotto be forced into retirement by Canelo Alvarez?
- Will Erislandy Lara carve Dejan Zaveck for Thanksgiving dinner?
- Will Lucian Bute shock the UK by defeating James DeGale on November 28th?
Tune in to "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (65 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Into the Shadows with Sisters 3 (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Morton Podcast (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (0 chatters)