SORT BY Relevancy
3/19/2015 - On the show i am talking with Mrs. Veronica Brown-Pigford who is an exceptional children's teacher at Toisnot Middle School in the Wilson County School System. Mrs. Pigford will be sharing with us how she is impacting and shaping the lives of students in her classroom many of whom are autistic.
With the exception of #Benghazi, Pigford is Obama's biggest and worst reported scandal. And it just got MESSY as a new defamation lawsuit filed by one the lawsuit's biggest supporters threatens to expose the black farmer fraud for the scam that it is.
The Gist of Freedom and host Natasha Demosthene is pleased to present to you Mr. Gary Grant President of The BLACK FARMERS, AGRICULTURALISTS ASSOCIATION &THE LAND LOSS FUND. Natasha and Mr. Grant will discuss topics such as preserving Black Heir Property.
The struggle for the survival of the Black farmer is not over. During the lead up to the now historic settlement of the Black farmers lawsuit, Pigford v. Glickman, Secretary of the USDA, Howard University was working with the Black farmers’ leadership to host a "mock trial" that would have exposed the racial discrimination and other atrocities inflicted by the agents of the Farmers Home Administration (FmHA) - now the Farm Service Agency (FSA) – on Black farmers across the nation. The USDA could not afford for these stories to be told for they would show the limit to which this government would and will go to keep a people dependent and not able to raise their standard of living or be able to safely feed themselves. African American people are becoming a landless people in the United States. We are losing the land and wealth that our parents, grandparents and great grandparents worked, fought and died to acquire for us. We owe our ancestral warriors a debt and our youth an opportunity for safe and healthy food. USDA has not helped us and certainly the courts have proven more devastating than we ever dare thought. So, who will help us? WE must help ourselves by insuring that the next generation is ready to maintain and conserve the land. Come and let us reason and plan together, our enemies do.
For Additional Information - contact: Mike Stewart at 202-607-0436 or the
BFAA office at 252-578-4729 or E-mail email@example.com or TILLERY@aol.com
Arkansas farmer Jimmy Dismuke is on of the main Pigford whistlenblowers...and you'll be blown away by what he has to say about fraud in the farmer settlements.
Lee talks about different stuff.
The Independent Black Farmers held a Press Conference in Town Creek, AL. at the farm of Mr. Michael Stovall, a Black farmer who has been fighting the USDA for 20 years.
Robert R. Binion a Black farmer from Clanton, Al., spoke at the press conference and he said that he prevailed in the Pigford lawsuit and was told if you were paid $50,000, you would receive “injunctive relief”. However, according to Mr. Binion he does not know of one farmer who prevailed that was given “injunctive relief.” He said, “We were talking about $200,000 cash money for each farmer but we accepted this low ball figure of $50,000 in this consent decree only because we expected to get ‘injunctive relief’ — proper servicing on USDA programs and loans after the lawsuit.
Mr. Stovall’s chicken houses have been sitting empty for 12 and one half years. Mr. Stovall has been in and out of court suing the USDA for 20 years in which there has been numerous findings of discrimination and breaches of contracts but nothing has been done. The Justice Department seems to be working for the USDA, not for the farmers. Mr. Stovall said, “The Justice Committee must investigate the USDA and the Department of Justice. I have been denied loans to purchase farms. I have had a contract to purchase a cattle farm, but the seller reneged after I had bought the cows.
Mr. Ferrell Oden has been fighting the USDA for 6 years. He applied for a loan to set up a fish farm. He was denied and the farm was sold to another white farmer. Mr. Oden said, “I filed a complaint of discrimination at USDA headquarters in DC. Then in 2009 the national USDA office told the local USDA office in Alabama that I had complained.
Please join Host Antoinette Harrell and her special guests: Michael Stovall, Ferrell Oden.
I often call out liberal sites for bad blogging, biased writing and straight up bullying.
Blog "The Conservative Treehouse" has gone too far, mangling the facts of two stories I've covered extensibely -- the Pigford Black Farmers settlement and the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman.
I'll talk about the truth on this special episode.
This episode is about how people are defrauding the federal government and making application for $50,000 by filing false claims to receive federal funds.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- So-Called Fantasy Experts (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)