SORT BY Relevancy
On tonight's edition of the TSL Podcast, Jovan Alford will be talking with Tim Kelly of Section215.com, the home of Philadelphia sports on FanSided about the Philadelphia Phillies. They will be talking about which Phillies could be dealt at the trade deadline, the on going Ryan Howard trade rumors, and the MLB trade deadline in general.
Talking Flyers/Stars recap/analysis, Phillies' spring training news/notes and upcoming season predictions, and Sixers news/notes
Dear Lord yesterday sucked. Phillies do absolutely nothing. Ruben Amaro Jr. says its othe GM's faults for not being aggressive enough. He still thinks the Phillies can contend for God sakes. It's an absolute joke. And on top of that. Cliff Lee gets hurt. Yesterday sucked.
The Phillies used to be kings of this town from 2007-2012. Even Lincoln Financial Field was a sea of red in September and October. That NEVER happens. But now? There's no doubt about it. This is an Eagles town. The Phillies had their shot. And they blew it. They're an absolute joke. So here is a rant about how much I hate the Phillies right now.
The Washington Nationals rallied from a 3-0 deficit to tie it up at 3-3 on Asdrubal Cabrera's eighth inning home run, but the Philadelphia Phillies scored a run in the bottom of the inning and won the second straight in Citizens Bank Park, 4-3.
Join Host Live Chats
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (57 chatters)
- Ms Blue (48 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (13 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (7 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Auntie Kim Ber Lee From Vine (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Ron Reck (3 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (2 chatters)
- Who Do You Think You Are (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (2 chatters)
- The Wrong to View Rendezvous (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)