SORT BY Relevancy
Today MJ Pedone will interview philanthropist Garrett Getlin Snider, founder of the Garrett Getlin Snider Foundation. As the grandson of Philadelphia Flyers owner Ed Snider, Garrett inherited his grandfather's love for sports and passion for helping others. His foundation supports causes which serve abused and underprivileged children. In addition to Garrett’s charity work, he is also a full-time student, he plans elaborate charity events and even wrote a self-help satire. Be sure to tune in to hear all about the amazing work that Garrett is doing!
Be sure to follow Garrett on Twitter https://twitter.com/gsgetlin and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gsgetlin
Please join Health Educator & Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she chats with Philanthropist & Advocate, Indrani Goradia. They'll be discussing Indrani's work to end gender violence world-wide through Indrani's Light Foundation.
Over the past ten years, Indrani has partnered with various organizations to bring health, strength, and wellness to women in need through Indrani’s Light Foundation. ILF has recently partnered with PSI.org and The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to begin a pilot project on reducing Gender Violence in Delhi, India and in Port of Spain Trinidad. She is a determined advocate for girls and women leading empowerment trainings in several countries around the world.
To learn more about Erica, please visit www.CatchGoodHealth.com. To learn more about Indrani and her foundation, please visit www.IndranisLight.org.
Join us Wednesday, August 14, 2013, for Part 1 our interview with Business Man, Author and Philanthropist, William Michael Barbee from our September 19, 2012 broadcast.
As Season 7 of the hit show The Game comes to an end on BET, actor/philanthropist Hosea Chanchez (who plays Malik Wright) stops by Conversations LIVE to talk with host Cyrus Webb about his career, success and how he is using his life as an example of what is possible. The two also discuss his organization WATCH ME WIN and where he personally draws inspiration.
The Global Sisterhood is excited to have spoken with Kerrie Otto de Grancy, a record holding athlete, philanthropist, mother and business woman. We spoke with this inspirational woman about how her diverse background and the many different projects she is involved with, such as Micro Miracles Matter (MMM) and the “Peace Run.” Kerrie talks about her passion and determination in staying connected with her authentic gifts in life. The Global Sisterhood is honored to support Kerrie in her efforts to uplift humanity.
Join us Wednesday, August 21, 2013, for Part 2 our interview with Business Man, Author and Philanthropist, William Michael Barbee from our September 26, 2012 broadcast.
Three sisters, with three money personalities go on three financial adventures. The end result is a Tale of 3 Sissies; and a boat load of insights into how many handle money. The investor, the philanthropist and the fool are 3 common money management styles. As harsh as it sounds, most of us are being absolutely foolish with our hard earned money. It is time to stop the madness. We will look at an easy money saving strategy that even a high school kid could adopt successfull
Join us as we talk with Tom Oliver, a business leader, global social entrepreneur, philanthropist, and visionary who has worked with some of the world’s leading figures, including the Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu, as well as CEOs of several Fortune 500 companies. Founder and chair of the global Leadership Circle at the Manchester Business School in the UK and founder and CEO of the World Peace Foundation, which Desmond Tutu has called “the most influential peace gathering in hi
Hannah Button is a delightful 12-year-old philanthropist who comes from a family of child philanthropists. Listen to Hannah and her mom, Diane, reveal this unique family dynamic that teaches children to think globally and become natural contributors to the world. This video is part 2 of 3 episodes. Please enjoy watch them all!
Ainsley Britain is a philanthropist, actor, singer, director, and soon to be author.
Hearts of Hope the EP now on iTunes! CHECK OUT UNVEILEDCAMPAIGN.COM
I'm Ainsley Britain.
I'm a Louisianian currently living in Nashville, TN pursuing my dream of making a difference, preventing abuse and empowering others to fulfill their destiny and feel confident and worthy. I just began a campaign called UNVEILED where I hope to reveal or "unveil" the lies people tell themselves so they can walk in truth and freedom.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to click the Contact tab for inquiries on public speaking appearances!
Jon Bibbs is a triple threat-singer, songwriter, and producer. But that only scratches the surface. He’s also an accomplished musician, philanthropist, and educator. His musical journey began in 1984 at age of 2 when his mother enrolled him in piano classes at Virginia Commonwealth University. He became known as a musical prodigy. By age 12 he was performing with the Richmond Philharmonic Orchestra. In 1999, Jon enrolled at Hampton University where he continued to nurture his musical gif
Hannah Button is a delightful 12-year-old philanthropist who comes from a family of child philanthropists. Listen to Hannah and her mom, Diane, reveal this unique family dynamic that teaches children to think globally and become natural contributors to the world. This video is part 1 of 3 episodes. Please enjoy watch them all!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (481 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (38 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (24 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- wego (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Ms Blue (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)