SORT BY Relevancy
Get Turned up tonight with the Thinking Team as Brandon & Arvelle Draper talk about how do we create momemtum in our lives when we have been defeated so many times before. Life keeps hitting you and never lets up but do you have what it takes to overcome. Never allow your low to define who you are, just know that it is not over until you win. So you must prepare for the storm so that you will not lose any momentum through the chaos.
While the fad of the day is to pay it forward, accentually paying for the meal or toll of the person behind you in the drive thru. It's encouraging to see people allowing there hearts to make decisions for them. As we "pray it forward" we pass on Gods blessings to the next person we have contact with that is in need. The power of prayer has no boundaries, and there is no limit to Gods blessigs when we pray and believe. When "praying it forward," we may be challenged to pray aloud with hands on prayer, taking some out of their comfort zone and placing them on the front lines in the war of winning souls. Join us today for this powerful prayer episode and receive all that God has in store for you.
Defying the urge to quit in life, or in business can be one of the hardest things you may have to combat in life but you must maintain a level above the influence of what other people may say or do. It's hard to stand tall in the midst of the storm when you once stood with people that said they had your back, and you look over to your left and your right and they are no longer there, because they have sought after shelter instead of enduring the fight with you. But if you continue to fight and keep moving forward you will win no matter what your current situations may indicate to you. Tonight will be a powerful show that you don't want to miss.
Join Dr. Aikyna Finch and Jessica Leichtweisz as they discuss, Pay It Forward, on the Changing Minds Online's Sunday Night Show. As we approach the New Year, it is a great time to reflect on all of the great things that have happened in 2014 and share that feeling with others. We will discuss ways to pay it forward during the Holiday Season and beyond. Call in at (949) 203-4763 or chat in at 9pm EST/ 8pm CST on 12/21 and join the conversation. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/changingmindsonline/2014/12/22/pay-it-forward
Today on Moving Forward in Faith, Terri discusses learning to be content in our Christian walk. In Philippians 4:12, The Apostle Paul says, "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want (NIV)." Though most of us don't encounter the type of hardship and tribulation Paul endured during his journey, we also are certain to encounter trials and difficult circumstances during on time here on earth. Though it may seem impossible at times, we too, can learn to be content, regardless of our circumstances. Tune in to hear more.
An exciting and hard-hitting show with host writer/speaker, John M. Kuhry, Sr. in discussions of very relevant topics deemed “too hot” to be mentioned in today’s pulpits due to the political correctness of our popular culture. The show will feature discussions on the Roman Catholic Faith and provide call-in opportunities for questions and commentary.
John is a retired CEO of multiple companies, lives in Omaha, Nebraska with his wife of 50 years, is a father of 4 children, a grandfather of 9, and a great grandfather of 3. He’s also a golfer, author and keynote speaker. John is a registered Republican, an authentic Roman Catholic, and detests modern politics.
John has written several books and recorded numerous talks available from his home page at www.johnmkuhry.com. Tune in Sunday nights at 8:30 pm ET.
Please help this apostolate spread the light of Truth by supporting us in your prayers. If you are able to donate, please visit this link to contribute through PayPal:
Click here to donate to Forward Boldly
Thank you, and God bless you!
Well, dear listener, the Holidays are upon us. Thanksgiving is but a memory and Christmas is fast approaching. It is the traditional season of giving. Ken and Beth are starting off the seaon by paying it forward. Join them for a discussion of the concept and discuss plans on how they, and you, can join in and pay it forward. Call in to speak with the hosts (347) 215-9971, join us in our online chat room or just listen in. However you do it we welcome you.
Join Host Live Chats
- NDB Media (55 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (43 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- VernonHale (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Wise Words with OneGone (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Aldon Hynes (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE SKOOL RADIO (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- N Plain English Book Club (1 chatters)
- NATurally Nat (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (0 chatters)