SORT BY Relevancy
The President had very little chance to bask in his electoral victory before CIA Director David Petraeus dropped his resignation bombshell. The right wing spin machine immediately pounced on the fishy timing of it. We think there's something amiss, too -- but not for the same reasons as the people at Fox News. Cynematic, Karoli, Julie Pippert and Donna Schwartz Mills also talk about the fiscal cliff, the next Congress and the crybaby petitions for secession.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH, 2012 @9PM- TONIGHT we discuss controversary surrounding General Petraeus his personal matter and how it has impacted the country. Is his personal matter our business or not? Should he have resigned or not? Call in and share your opinion on the subject by dialing 917.889.3926. Plus, we have your new music first. It's TM HYMAN RADIO!
It is disconcerting that we have nothing more important to discuss than the Petraeus episode. We should stop listening to matters that do not pertain to us in order and dedicate our time improving our position during these trubulent times. Call in with your opinion toll-free 888-773-4496.
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Details of the Petraeus scandal are emerging daily. But Conservatives won't allow the Hollywood style scandal to sway them from their laser like focus on Benghazi and the details behind the attack - especially the 100 denied request for increased security & 250 prior incients filed before Stevens and his team were murdered by terrorist, which was an act of war.
Today info on Jill Kelley was leaked. Personal info including her home address. Along with it, other people related to VIP government events were also compromised.
And as always, callers from CRO and around the country!
Today, I'll be joined by secret agent Double-O-Dee, we're talking Darren (Daz) Williams, our man from Liverpool.
Darren totes the rock and hits paydirt with the Petraeus scandal, breaking down the players, the timing, possible motivations, and symbolism that borders on surreal.
David Petraeus, Paula Broadwell, the Kelley twins, John Allen and Obama, all get broken down and mashed.
You don't want to miss this special, two-hour, mash-up.
GUESTS: Michael Prada-Krackow, The International Center for Democracy.
In Segment 2, we will be joined by Leslie Eastman (Temple of Mut) & Barry Jacobsen to discuss the Petraeus/CIA scandal.
Check out our sponsors: Avalon Professional Translation PLUS Aaron Clarey's "Worthless"
Good Morning and welcome to the Seriouside of the jril show. This morning we will be discussing the following topics:
1st Segment: The Browning of America: US Census reports shows that white births are no longer the majority. As of July 1, 2011, 50.4 percent of the nation's population age 1 or under was either Hispanic or a race other than white. We will talk about it.
2nd Segment: Can a zebra change its stripes? It has been a week and half since President Obama won re-election over his republican opponent Mitt Romney. The GOP continues to rely on the “angry white men” base of its party. If this strategy continues, will the GOP party become a thing of the past?
3rd Segment: Fall from Grace: General (ret) David Petraeus recently resigned as the head of the CIA after admitting to an extra marital affair. He is not the first, and definitely will not be the last person to be disgrace by such activities, but the question is why?
Patrick was on the conference call with President Obama last night. He will talk about it.
And he will talk about the widening Petraeus scandal and the Republican use of it for political gain, the appointment of a Marine Major General to run California's State Park System, and whether or not states should be allowed to leave the union because they don't like the outcome of the election (yes, there is a movement to secede).
And we can all talk about the future direction of the Republican Party.
A new concept in the opinion-driven world of talk radio, Fairness Radio is a daily one-hour on-line and on-air radio show featuring liberal Patrick O'Heffernan interviewing national guests from across the political spectrum. Patrick talks with everyone from conservative Senator Jim DeMint to former Democratic Party Chairman Governor Howard Dean to explore news, politics and culture from all sides in a civil conversation that focuses on idea, not gotcha’s. With an international team experts from all sides of the political spectrum Fairness Radio covers the events of the world like no one else.
PNN's News Director Rick Spisak, will INTERVIEW Steve Horn on his two latest Breaking Stories
ND Treasurer: Red Carpet Rollout for Gen. Petraeus Fracking Field Trip "Not Unusual"
and his most recent story -
Days Before Obama Announced CO2 Rule, Exxon Awarded Gulf of Mexico Oil Leases
Tune in This Sunday for TWO JAZZ KINGS (Maestro's Dan Bonsanti and Multi-Instrumentalist Performer Extroadinaire Maestro Joe Donato
Live - 2pm June 5th - or ANYTIME!
solidarity & peace
Rick Spisak, News Director
Conservative talk radio from the outskirts of the hub of Western Civilization.
To describe most conservatives as stunned by Barack Obama’s reelection victory is an understatement. It simply defied our common sense that Americans would return the President to office given his record, the state of the U.S. economy, and the prospects an Obama second term portends for the future.
All the information on General Petraeus affair with Paula Broadwell has yet to come out, but we know one thing for sure it’s that if you believe no one is reading your emails you are naïve.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- reactionariez (31 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (8 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)