SORT BY Relevancy
Michele Wisneski sits down with Healthy Explosion Show to discuss "Thriving Through Grief & Loss" as we wrap up our series on Women's Health. Join us for a hearty discussion on "Empty Nestor Syndrome". How do parents cope with their adult children leaving the nest to go off to college, get married, move out of state for work, study etc.
Are you grieving? Your initial response might be 'no', but consider this: We grieve about all sorts of things besides death and trauma. We can grieve about loss of health or loss of a job, a divorce or major rejection, bullying, and more. Today's guest is Deborah Campbell with Performance Psychology. We're going to be talking about coping with grief; how to recognize it in our lives, how gender can affect the grieving person, and other aspects of grief we might not ever have known. We're also going to identify some of the WORST things you can do when you're trying to be supportive of a grieving person, and some of the BEST things you can do.
Plaid for Women radio is designed to be YOUR wise advisor.
We want to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we bring your new ideas and ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
GUEST CONTACT INFO:
Debra Campbell, MS, LMFT, LCDC Performance Psychology 4801 Frankford Rd #300 Dallas, TX 75287 214.614.8111 (direct) 866.376.9068 (fax)
Tanisha D. Mackin, CPC, Author, coach, speaker and founder of the Mackin Project. Determined not to be a victim to my circumstances, I became a bereavement coach and established TDM coaching in 2012 to help women who lost their spouse, fiance, boyfriend or partner to death. I am here to help women cope with the pain of losing their loved one. Through my life experiences, passion, compassion and training, I am here to offer support where needed. I am dedicated to coaching, supporting, caring, comforting, speaking life back into you and providing tools for achieving joy again while helping you set personal goals that you wish to accomplish. Although I am a bereavement coach, I am also a life coach that would like to help you get to that next level in your life. I want to encourage widows to embrace change and transformation through difficult times. I am here to give you that extra boost.
The show about the Myths of Boundaries will be postponed one week to do a special show about Grief and Loss. One of our most beloved Pastors died this week who was also Chaplain to the Sacramento Kings. We will take a week off and switch to grief and loss.
My special guest, Chaplain Terry Morgan, Director of Gold Country Chaplaincy and author of 2 books, will discuss grief and loss and how to handle these emotions when they come up in reflection during holiday times and times of stress.
Michele Wisneski sits down with Healthy Explosion Show to discuss "Thriving Through Grief & Loss" as we wrap up our series on Women's Health. Join us for a hearty discussion on "Empty Nestor Syndrome". How do parents cope with their adult children leaving the nest to go off to college, get married, move out of state for work, study etc. Call 914-338-0741 to join in the conversation. Special offer from Michele today only, for those who listen to the show. Just Text the word THRIVE to 678-929-1212 for special offer.
PAWsitive Radio presented by Team Toby. Join Host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby.
Margot Ahlquist joins us to talk about coping with the loss of our pets. Margot is the creator of Paws to Talk, which started as an advice blog and has grown into a life coaching business.
Margot’s award-winning blog is written in the voices of her two standard poodles Bella and DiDi. Prior to her work on Paws to Talk, Margot worked for over 8 years as a writer, researcher and producer in the Television Industry. Margot has a Bachelor’s degree from Syracuse University’s Newhouse School of Communications and continues her life coaching education at Coach U. She makes sure to play a good game of fetch everyday. Website: www.pawstotalk.com
To find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby. Come and find us on social media (see the links on our show page).
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issues of groef and loss.
Thsi week's conversation will be about the psychology of grief.
What makes understanding a grief experience different from other experiences? Why does the way we approach and move through grief seem counterintuitive?
What is the ultimate "paradox" of grief?
If you have ever suffered through the loss of a pet, there is a good chance that your grief was compounded by insensitivity from others - family, friends, even your vet.
On this episode of Healthy Pet HQ with Jodi Z, Coleen Ellis will talk about her life's work as a Pet Loss Pioneer.
In 2004 Coleen founded Angel Memorial Center, the first stand-along pet funeral home in the United States.
Then in 2009, Coleen was awarded the first Death & Grief Studies Certification with a Specialty in Pet Loss Companioning from Dr. Alan Wolfelt, an internationally known grief educator and counselor. She also became certified in Thanatology.
With certifications in hand, Coleen founded Two Hearts Pet Loss Center, a consulting business that will guide people who also want to provide death care services to their communities.
In 2011 Coleen released her first book Pet Parents: A Journey Through Unconditional Love and Grief. It is a source of comfort for pet parents as well as an educational teaching tool for pet care professionals nationwide.
This is a copyrighted podcast owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC and produced by Pam Stack
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (481 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (55 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (39 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (27 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (11 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (9 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (8 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (5 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Corner Turtles and Friends (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (2 chatters)
- 4RealTalk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- 63504 (0 chatters)