SORT BY Relevancy
Cancer Survivor Invents Life-Saving Holistic Health Insurance to be a reality in 2014! Sometimes in life there are ideas so big that it matters none if they start in someone’s bedroom, dorm room or garage its the story behind the story people love to hear, one of adversities overcome.
Revolutionaries whose vision and contribution were so immense giving up was never an option. That is the story of GreenSurance Financial and the cancer survivor whose discovery as an insurance professional is set to save the lives of millions of people.
There is no cause greater than to save the life of another, nothing more noble or heartwarming. And for Kari Gray a 23 year liver cancer survivor whose life was given a second chance by holistic treatment, her contribution of paying it forward, is helping people out of the healthcare system whose terminal illness treatments kill more people than it saves.
As both an insurance professional and the patent pending holder of only holistic healthcare insurance that will lead a revolution in health insurance, Kari Gray is the holistic health insurance equivalent today before their success of a Steve Jobs or Bill Gates.
GreenSurance Financial is a grass roots company whose starting a movement to a better holistic medicine coverage and healthcare. Because only Green-Surance is an insurance company who’s about people, GreenSurance Financial is the People Over Profits insurance solution.
Please review this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhAmB7AN6U
Dr. Michael Wong is one of fewer than 200 board-certified veterinary neurologists in North America. He was one of the first veterinary neurologists to complete the Advanced Neurosurgical Course. Dr. Wong has lectured at the local, state and national level, and has instructed veterinary students at the University of Florida. He has published articles on magnetic resonance imaging, new treatments for encephalitis, treatment of brain tumors and neurosurgery. He enjoys all aspects of neu
Have you been debating about whether or not your beloved animal companions need pet insurance? Sometimes the world of insurance can be a tangled maze of information. Guest Laura Bennett, Chief Embracer and Co-Founder of Embrace Pet Insurance demystifies the world of pet insurance, explains the benefits of having pet insurance and has tips on what to look for when purchasing a pet insurance policy.
Yes, it's the 4th Tuesday of the month, meaning Talk2theAnimalsRadio Cat Expert and award winning author Darlene Arden is live on air taking your cat questions! Give us a call at 347-838-9858 to get your cat question answered. Talk2theAnimalsRadio Expert Pet Parent Intuitive Harmony Green talks about the importance of pet parents vibing their truth. Beaver shares his wisdom and teaching tonight, and, as always, you will hear tips and ideas about how U2CanTalk2theAnimals!
Be sure to visit the NEW Talk2theAnimalsBlog which, by the way, is now available on Kindle. Subscribe now! Join our Talk2theAnimals community on Facebook.
Even the most casual observer of the risk and insurance industries can easily see the “fingerprints” of government on the process and results. Legislation, litigation and regulation are much of the process. The change that is the ACA is just one large example. Even the most casual observer of government can easily see the “fingerprints” of politics and grassroots on the process and hence the outcomes.
In the past two decades, Brian Feldman has lived and worked at the intersection of healthcare, grassroots and politics. As a founder of the Edison Group and now as a Senior Partner with Allison Partners – Brian will provide us with insight into the past, present, and future of the art of politics and the people and groups that determine the outcome.
In the coming weeks and months you will see the marketplace (also known as the exchange) touted, attacked and discussed. How will the insurance marketplace affect your coverage? Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon to learn what you need to know right now. Call into the studio (347-945-7433) with your questions or comments, or join us in the chat room.
Beyond Insurance's Mike Manes sits down with Sound Marketing's Jack Burke as they cover technology, the global economy and the new power players that could affect the insurance industry.
Mavis Pearl is a dog with a cause! She is involved in her non profit 501c3 charity Joy In The Cause, www.facebook.com/joyinthecause. Her website is www.joyinthecause.org. She has a heart for helping and loves to make people smile. She raises money to help men, women, and children, with life altering illness. It is her goal to help them find joy and laughter in their journey. Check out joyinthecause.org to learn more about what she does to help others!
Mavis is also a certified therapy dog and is seen around town in schools, hospitals, nursing homes etc. bringing smiles. She is also a R.E.A.D dog. R.E.A.D is a program that improves children's reading and communication skills by employing a powerful method: reading to a dog :) And Mavis loves hearing those stories!
Also joining us is Dr V, (Dr. Jessica Volgelsang) who will be talking about canine health problems associated with diet.
Additional guests may be added
Obama forces Woman to leave her husband of 33 years to keep health insurance.
Personal Finances Expert and Author, Dr. Taffy decides to dig in deep. Does having health insurance mean a person is financially responsible? Or does it mean some people got health insurance because it is "the law" and they can barely live? JOin Dr. Taffy as she discusses this "HOT" topic.
George Nordhaus, Chairman of Agencies Online, sits down with Beyond Insurance's Mike Manes to speak about the 5 most significant Innovations seen in the last 60 years of the business. Then, George projects what he thinks will be the game changers in the next 6 years.
Visit our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/PetPsychicRadio during the show to post and see pictures of the animals that call into today. Remember to LIKE & SHARE our page.
Buddy a 12 year old Maltese needs a home. We will be talking with him on Pet Psychic Radio today.
He has been rescued by Kristen Kuhns of PetGuest - a new non-profit formed to help rescues with finding and supporting foster homes for displaced shelter pets.
Facebook Page www.facebook.com/PetGuest
Laura Stinchfield - Animal Communicator with show producer Ai Kusuhara will interview interesting animals and their people.
Laura will also open up the lines for listeners to call in to ask questions to their animals.
Be prepared to be enlightened, amazed, to laugh and maybe cry as you are opened up to the inner lives, thoughts, and feelings of the world's animals.
Laura Stinchfields official website is http://www.ThePetPsychic.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (305 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (20 chatters)
- Hex Education (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- angelicar (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (0 chatters)