SORT BY Relevancy
Today we talk about how to cut down those expensive vet and emergency bills through holistic preventative healthcare and natural remedies.
We will talk about natural remedies for skin care, supplements, aroma therapy, diet and more. You will learn how to prevent serious disease, treat minor afflictions before they turn into something serious, diet, and more. We have several expert guests lined up to discuss these issues.
Learn how you can give those you love a better quality and longer life.
Please visit our Facebook page and web site
What? I have heard this beautiful Turkey is aggressive. We are going to find out what is Wyatt thinking on Pet Psychic Radio Today.
Guest Animal Place
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/animalplace
Animals Wanted - Dead or Alive. Ask or tell your animal anything.
Laura Stinchfield - Animal Communicator with show producer Ai Kusuhara will interview interesting animals and their people.
Laura will also open up the lines for listeners to call in to ask questions to their animals.
Be prepared to be enlightened, amazed, to laugh and maybe cry as you are opened up to the inner lives, thoughts, and feelings of the world's animals.
Laura Stinchfields official website is http://www.ThePetPsychic.com
The Affordable Care Act has changed the health care system in a number of ways. One of the changes is the advent of the Accountable Care Organization. This edition of The Fischer Report will focus on Accountable Care Organizations and explain how the changes will affect your health care providers. We will also provide links to online resources to help further your understanding of this this complex system.
We have prepared an online companion to our show highlighting this weeks topic here.
@ 02:30 – Makia’s WoW, “When you feel sick, take care of yourself …”
@ 04:46 – golden retriever Bodie*, had to put him to sleep.
@ 18:00 – guest Kim Freeman & cat Henry, Lost Cat Finders Pet Detective and www.facebook.com/LostCatFindersPetDetective
@ 32:26 – Laura & Ai, why Laura does not help with lost pets.
@ 35:02 – Linda & cat HRH BlueBelle, how is she feeling?
^ “I know that I’m healthy. Inside my body is a healing serpent that eats disease.” ****Note Below
@ 44:52 – Brooke & orange/white cat Tibian, sick, how to help him?
@ 50:40 – Jamie & black cat Sila, what does she want to tell me?
^ “We’re the best and no one competes with us.”
@ 56:45 – Stormy’s WoW, “Trust that spirit guides you …”Photos: www.facebook.com/PetPsychicRadio/posts/792352150806879 Mentioned:
* Laura’s website, www.ThePetPsychic.com
* Laura’s twitter, www.twitter.com/ThePetPsychic
* Ai’s twitter (vegan information), www.twitter.com/yukochino
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Customer Service is something that I am always talking about. Working within the senior care industry I marvelled at how Customer Service took on many forms. I truly believe that my experiences with residents, family members and care professionals is what has shaped my view of Customer Care.
Today, I will be talking with Corey Poirier, author, speaker and radio host about creating A+ Customer Experiences. I also hope to ask him how being a musician and stand up comedian has helped him to hone his craft of speaking and how these 2 things have influenced how he approaches Customer Interactions.
Learn more about Corey Poirier.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Private Duty Network
Thrive Assisted Living
Seniors Blue Book
Mystic Waters Media
WHAT IS "ANIMAL HOUSE"
"Animal House" is a television show concept that will renovate or build animal shelters in struggling communities. It’s family-friendly, inspirational and very close to becoming a reality. We are preparing to shoot the pilot episode and will then be in a position to lock a home for the show on network television, cable television or with an online content provider.
THE PILOT EPISODE OF "ANIMAL HOUSE" FEATURING ADAMS COUNTY PET RESCUE IN OTHELLO, WASHINGTON
Through their Facebook campaign, "Animal House" has been contacted by approximately 180 non-profit organizations in need of help. Adams County Pet Rescue in Othello, Washington is attempting to rebuild after their facility burned to the ground in 2009. Caring for mostly dogs and cats, they have a partial shelter and need assistance completing the building. The pilot episode will profile the animals of Othello who are in need of a safe haven and the dedicated individuals who are fighting for them.
Rebecca A. Rodriguez, the Creator of "Animal House" joins us.
Koby aka Puppy Einstein is a very talented little dog that has learned and performed many tricks and paints pictures for charity! We will talk to Kim Mobley who will tell us all about her darling dog and how Koby learned all the tricks.
More guests yet to be announced.
Please follow our facebook page and web site.
Nursing Homes are the great unknown. They are a part of the health care continuum that everyone wants to avoid and no one wants to talk about. The stigma of Nursing Homes is the main reason why families, caregivers and patients neglect to make importent level of care an importnat part of their extended care plan. Join us on The Fischer Report as we talk about Nursing Homes and how to get great care from them.
Companion Hub: http://tonyfischer.hubpages.com/hub/Nursing-home-Life-5-ways-to-insure-better-care-for-your-family
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (68 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (7 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (6 chatters)
- AACONS (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)