SORT BY Relevancy
Join us today as Diva Candace Gish speaks with the Owner/Founder at Debi's Personal Training Boot Camps
A renowned musician, Daniel D. has been sought to celebrate many worthy occasions with dignitaries and icons. He has amassed a growing international fan base and respect among his peers due to his skilled acumen and captivating performances. A Seasoned Entertainer at 25 years old. Daniel D. has been playing the violin since he was 12 years old. He graduated from the Charleston School of the Arts and immediately went on tour. He has produced four albums. His most recent single made it to the top 50 of the Indie Charts. At home he is an annual featured artist in the MOJA Festival and travels across the country performing solo, with his D.J., or with his band. Daniel D. has become a regular requested artist for corporate, private, and festivals events.
Join us Monday, 9/29 at 7:00 pm as we celebrate icon guitarist Peter White's 14th solo album Smile is set for release October 7, 2014 via Concord, benefits from White’s jazz/rock sensibilities and skill as a programmer. “Holding Me Closer” flies with its contemporary synth feel and uplifting lyrics. While he may be best known for electric parts with Stewart, here he returns to his fabled nylon. His acoustic is never overshadowed by his production, however, as Smile boasts a clean, evocative feel.
Marianne SolivanMarianne Solivan is quickly becoming one of the most buzzed about jazz singers on the New York scene, Marianne Solivan does not remember an “ah-ha” moment that brought her to the music she has devoted herself to: “I don’t recall having a big moment that made me like jazz. I just dug it.”
It is that same simplicity of statement with its intrinsic honesty that characterizes Solivan’s style. The infallible swing of Ella, the daring of Betty Carter, the matter-of factness of Carmen McRae…They can all be found in the voice of Marianne Solivan, whom trumpeter Jeremy Pelt has called “the modern-day paradigm to which all singers should aspire.”
It is no coincidence that the 2009 Jazzmobile Vocal Competition finalist has graced recital halls, jam sessions and club stages with such noted musicians as Roy Hargrove, Steve Lacy, Jeremy Pelt, Ray Gallon (Ron Carter, Art Farmer, Lionel Hampton, T.S. Monk), Ugonna Ukegwo (Tom Harrell, Jacky Terrason) and Jane Monheit’s sidemen Neal Minor and Michael Kanan.
Willie and Jim talk about the biggest happenings in the Big 3 sports, with action in MLB, NBA, and NFL.
One of urban contemporary jazz’s most versatile and acclaimed artists over the past 25 years, keyboardist/composer Gregg Karukas is now a Grammy Award winner for producing, engineering, co-writing and arranging Omar Akram’s Echoes of Love, which won Best NewAge Album at the 55th Grammy Awards in February 2013.
Journey into Being: Creating New Boundaries
Personal boundaries, the boundaries we have with ourselves, are the foundation for all of the boundaries in our lives. Come join us as we pull back the covers on boundaries... what makes them work... what mucks them up... and how to have them work for you.
Training & Retreat: November 2nd
Elizabeth Love and Kathleen Nelson Troyer are excited to announce the first ever Journey into Being: Boundaries for WomenTraining & Retreat. This comes directly out of the work that we have been doing together. We are thrilled to offer this incredible life changing and transformational experience. You are invited to retreat, adventure and explore with us on this journey of the mind, body and spirit. This ladies-only 4 days and 3 nights event will be held in the beautiful Crystal Coast of North Carolina's Outer Banks, which is known for its beautiful wildlife, including dolphins and wild ponies.
Boundaries for Women is for women who are ready to take their personal and professional lives to the next level. Learn practical energetic tools to enhance your relationships, your work/business and your life! Click here to learn more and join us!
Join us at our FB group at https://www.facebook.com/journeyintobeing
Typically, at this time of year, new years resolutions are being broken and the population surge at gyms throughout the country is thinning out. Some personal improvement plans are just not sustainable.
Tonight, we will talk to personal trainer Dan O'Neill about how to devolop a practical and sustainable plan to improve fitness and performance in all aspects of life.
What is the importance of proper nutrition? What nutritional mistakes do most people make?
What is an ideal weight, and how do you get there? Do crash or fad diets really work?
What kind of exercise program is best for your level of fitness? What should be done to prevent injury?
What are the various types of exercise (strength training, aerobic, etc.)?
What are the pros and cons of machines vs. freeweights? How can freeweights be used safely? How can a personal trainer help? What should you look for in a personal trainer?
What about supplements? What is safe and what is dangerous? Do those supplements advertised in bodybuilder magazines really work? What are the health and performance implications of developing freakishly huge muscles?
Dr. Vic Manzo from Wellness Smart Radio will be the featured guest for the second half of the show. We will be talking about water, nutrition, fluoride, nuclear radiation, and other health-related issues. How should we deal with the crud that is in most processed foods? Tune in and find out.
This show is about you and your life. Please call in with your questions and concerns.
(310) 807-5158 or toll free (877) 878-1431
Today's episode is THE LAST RADIO SHOW we'll be doing. We are moving to a YouTube channel that will launch in October of 2014. Thank you for all the call ins and questions. But Video did indeed kill the radio star :) .
This show included the following topics:
*Mom from last week who did the "poop camp" reported back with GREAT success. The child is still pooping every few days but mom feels very on track. YAY!
*Mom in desperate need of advice for potty training a child on the autistic spectrum.
*29 month old boy, 2 and a half weeks in. He doing great but parents have questions about 1) he's getting up around 2 hours earlier than normal. 2) is experimenting with throwing toys, etc. into the potty and dumping pee from pot right in front of the toilet. 3) insists on sitting on the porcelian part of the toilet, without the seat. Mom is particularly worried about this and public restroom use.
* 23 month girl has been potty trained since July. Out of the blue, she's having accidents both at daycare and at home. Daycare is insisting on a diaper. Mom sees no molars coming in and no UTI. It doesn't feel behavioral but they don't know what to do.
*23 month boy is doing great. He's been almost 100% at home and at daycare. However, poop is an issue at daycare. He poops in his pants there almost every day. Is Mama stuck waiting this out or is there something else she can do to help?
*Mom is "desperate" and thinking of alternative medicines for her 3 and half year old. He does great for a few days and then it all goes down hill. Spoiler alert: YES! chiropractic, in particular, but also acupuncturists, naturopaths and allegists are all recommeded particularly if you are struggling with an older child and it's not behavioral (this case doesn't sound behavioral)
Join us at Up Close & Personal as we help celebrate a milestone in the musical career of one of our fave guitarist Steve Oliver. With eight albums over the last 15 years, Steve's "Best Of so far" gathers multiple #1 Billboard hits and fan favorites including 2 brand new songs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (131 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- Channel Panel (77 chatters)
- in5d (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- DDP Radio (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)