SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
How often do you experience comfort in feeling victimized? Understand the power of owning personal responsibility when exercising your free will.
I AM Group University faculty Dagny Grant and Beth Donnelly discuss the importance of our embracing our own responsibility for the people, places and experiences we have in our lives. A perpetual state of victimhood guarantees a state of always feeling stuck and powerless. Join the conversation about how we can change our stories to meet our current desires! Want to express your thoughts or ask a question? Just open your heartspace and call in to the show!
Guest Call-in: (323) 580-5743
Learn more about Dagny & Beth at: http://www.iambizgroup.com/about.htm
We will discuss the modern day practical application of the age-old proverb: "It is not what name others call you that matters, but what name you respond to that truly determines who you are."
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Beef Stew with Vegetables, and the "adventure" recipe will be Honey Pork Spareribs.
The debate on welfare is always a heated topic of discussion. Some people feel there should be no welfare. Some feel that one people group get the most welfare out of all people. I want to discuss the welfare statistics and speak on how personal responsibility is the only way to come off of dependency of welfare.
Many people on both sides are having issue with the "revelation " that the government is monitoring our communications on and off line. Do your REALLY think this just started?
Also, what ever happened to personal responsibility? I was slammed by a local talkshow host for saying black people dont have to worry about going to jail if they dont commit crimes.
Tune in and give me your opinions. http://www.facebook.com/theearlhallshow
This episode encourages the dea of responsibility on our lives. Sometimes our society wants to push off responsibility to other things and people when we really are responsible for our own lives. The recording will encourage each one of us to look within to be responsible for our actions.
Getting Personal with Lisa Vick talk show strives to provide a forum that allows for open, honest, candid, and yes, sometimes tough-love conversations about life, love, pain, and closure.
There is never any judgment or bias because self-love and committed-love should be promoted in all relationships. There is no right or wrong when it comes to feelings. Feelings and emotions are what they are without any given perspective. What is most important is understanding our emotions and channeling these emotions in a direction which brings about positivity as the outcome.
Subject matters range from family relationships, this crazy new age of dating, internet dating do’s and don’ts, sex between consenting adults(no judgment), non-traditional ways of thinking, the new woman of the 21st century and what this has meant for the 21st century man...and much, much more.
Tune in with us once a week on Saturdays at 1:00pm.
People blame their parents for their employment problems. They blame their 1st grade teacher for flunking out of college. The Haters lie on the radio and Internet and never admit they were wrong. How do we get people to understand self-responsibility? Buring your cards and U-Predict...
Today's show is all about sharing your secrets for personal success;)
C'mon, share a secret or two! I certainly have a few of mine i'm sharing today. Most of which I practice and some I should practice more. Today is about enlightening one another, cheering everyone on for his/her success, liberate your dreams of self employment, or taking a job that fuels their ideas of personal success.
We are all intitled to our own unique personal success. And the choices we make in business can really enhance our lives or can zap us of our humour. Please join in for todays show, share your secrets to personal success, there may be someone out there that needs your enthusiasm and inspiring story to manifest their own.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Channel Panel (351 chatters)
- John Baptist (92 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (54 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Horn Sports (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- DDP Radio (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (14 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (14 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- dtm radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (9 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (8 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- Karen Tate (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Straight Independent Radio (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- JTT81 (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Gathering of the Saints Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (1 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (0 chatters)
- Mew Review (0 chatters)