SORT BY Relevancy
Join Licensed Professional Counselor Mayi Dixon as she discusses work relationships. How many relationships have you created in the workplace? Do you engage in outer office relationships, Facebook, text etc, is this safe and or necessary? What if any consequences are there for creating work relationships? Be sure to follow Mayi www.facebook.com/innovcounseling and www.twitter.com/innovcounseling
Relationship management takes time and effort. When you work at it and develop long-term relationships with people you know, like and trust, you become the person whose call someone will surely answer when they need a favor or a referral. Why is it we are good at meeting new people but not converting them to trusted allies in business? Today we take a closer look at reconnecting with clients and fostering those relationships.
About this weekly show:
Referrals are the lifeblood of any business and especially for lawyers, so why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It"
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
You want your relationships to be more holy, more righteous, more blessed, - more like JESUS! But how? Well, join us next on the E.Y.I.C. Radio Network as we talk and teach about the “how”. Friday, 3/13/15 from 8pm to 10pm EST. The call in number is (949) 272-9514; press 1 to speak with host. Listen from your cell or computer by clicking on http://tobtr.com/s/7427397. Help us bring down Christian Divorce & Abuse via biblical education and teachings on "relationships" from the Bible, one online broadcast at a time. Sow your donation today by clicking the link listed, and help keep our online programming on face book and twitter up and running - every week. Love at the Root Ministry. Click, http://www.gofundme.com/loveattheroot
in Self Help
I will talk about relationships all genders included,i will also talk about sexuality.
I will offer some of my own exsperances,let me also state telling you that they are right and wrong, with some help from the Gatehouse, i will direct you with some positive thoughts on how to may be change your outlook on how things could be? if you want to change? I (me) would like to change.
Please send me feed back your voice matters.
Join me as I have an Up Close & Personal convo with Walt Maddox from the legendary group, The Marcels
.The Marcels are an American doo-wop group known for turning popular music songs into rock and roll. The group formed in 1959 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
The Marcels are the guys who put the "Bomp" in the "Bomp-A-Bomp" back in 1961 when their first recording, "Blue Moon" sold over two and a half million copies. The Marcels can boast of three record albums, numerous hit singles, with sales in the millions. They also recorded the theme song, "The Greatest Love" for the motion picture, "The Interns" and appeared with Chubby Checker in the film "Twist Around The Clock." Their signature song, "Blue Moon" has been used in at least four major motion pictures and various TV shows, such as Sha Na Na, Cheers, Moonlighting, Laverne & Shirley, Happy Days, etc.
The Marcels will be performing this Sunday at the acclaimed Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club
in Self Help
Welcome my new co host Deb Maybury Survivor,author,facililator,public speaker Deb will interview me regarding my story in her book Unlock the Door beyound sexaul abuse.We will be covering a few other topics as well.
Plus annoucements re the Gatehouse and some statistics.
in Self Help
http;//RickGoodfriend.com Effective Communication Skills 4 Everyday Business & Personal Relationships: will make your days and nights great. Enjoy Rick's skills and tips with the newest inn0ovative skills one can use.
Robert Pante is a intuit, writer and international consultant. He is a very powerful author, trainer and leader. Robert walks the talk. Today Robert will inspire you to tap into your personal power. Learn the sources of power. Go back to the basics with super intention. You may be far more powerful than you think. Now is the time to manifest that power and get the results you want and the success you desire.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (43 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (34 chatters)
- Yada (26 chatters)
- Bellesprit (19 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Papa Lou (6 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (5 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)