SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
EVERYONE HAS THIS SKILL BUT FEW KNOW HOW TO USE IT ...
ALL PHYSICAL, MENTAL, & SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS WILL BE ADDRESSED
Quickly experience improvement and discover that it really is possible to achieve immediate results in your life
Delete the negative effects of your physical surroundings
Fully Integrate your personal and professional life
Bring closure to your unresolved personal and professional problems (even if they are countless)
Achieve balance, center, and stability in your daily life
Too often we cause those problems in our life to be blown out of proportion, thus making the situation worse than it was from the beginning.King David had his moment but he always remembered that God was in control. Stop adding on to your problems. Proverbs 6 verse 2 State Thou art taken with the words of thy mouth, thou are taken with the words of thy mouth. Cast all your cares upon God for you care for you. Theit is not a problem that he cannot solve..
IT’S PERSONAL, THIS ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE. It really is a personal thing and because of this many people always want to know if they are doing it right. Let’s explore that today and I’ll just bet you’ll be okay with what you hear. Knowing how much hearing great stuff makes all the difference in the world, I invite you to listen to the music of Award-Winning Artist, David A. Martinka at his sites, www.redbellymusic.com and www.sunshadows.net He not only has great CDs for purchase but FREE DOWNLOADS to enjoy. Our Facebook Community is always buzzing with positive energy, so CONNECT at www.facebook.com/perspectivepower and all our ARCHIVES are housed on the network site which is www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower
in Self Help
May 21, 2015 - LIVING A RICHER LIFE ~ Life Changing Talk Radio
THEME: Finding Your Path to Personal Fulfillment
INTERVIEW GUEST: Sue Batton Leonard
Sue Leonard is an Author, Writer and Blogger. She is the Founder and President of Cornerstone Fulfillment Service, LLC --- a company specializing in e-commerce and e-marketing for independent publishers since 1998. She is the author of the 3-time award winning memoir, titled, Gift of a Lifetime: Finding Fulfilling Things in the Unexpected.
THIS WEEK’S MESSAGE:
As most of us have learned, we cannot find happiness by making it our goal. Happiness is the unintended benefit of pursuing personal dreams and living true to yourself. When you proactively connect the person you are with the things that you choose to do, a deep sense of fulfillment will emerge. Fulfillment is a form of happiness, or satisfaction, that is the direct result of fully developing your abilities or character. Personal fulfilment is best defined as the achievement of life goals which are important to you, in contrast to the goals of society or even your family. Personal fulfilment is an ongoing journey for most of us. They journey commences when we start becoming conscious of ourselves, our surroundings and our past. But, for many of us, finding the right path to this level of consciousness and fulfilment is a challenge. Sometimes finding a path to fulfillment can be buried in the unexpected. How can you find your path to personal fulfillment?
Are you trying to be a better you? Do you struggle to understand yourself and who you are? Does personal development really work? Can you change your life? Can you release chaos and drama and live in peace? Can you improve yourself and be the person you wish to be?
The answer is yes.
Our lives are full of good times, and not so good times. Being able to tap into a state of grace by knowing who you are at a soul level creates resilience to work through the not so good times.
Being able to appreciate and express gratitude for the good times will energetically attract more!
Understanding yourself at a soul level is the key.
Adam Dince @AdamDince Director of Earned Media (SEO, Social Media & Content Strategy) at Deluxe Corporation drops by @DriveThruHR to talk about Personal Branding
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
in Self Help
Join Kier and Sarah to discuss difficulties parenting teenagers with anger problems or severe behaviors. Listen while Kier and Sarah discuss this new century phenomenom of the Defiant Teenager and what can be done to deal with theese behaviors more effectively. Causes of defiant behavior will be discussed and practical strategies to rectify problems between teenagers and authority figures.
Why is it, that in today’s world two of the first things to fall off our busy calendars are the periods we invest into our own development and the quality time that our employees need from us to grow? Have we come to a place where companies must mandate that we take vacation, invest in our personal growth and meet with our employees to discuss their personal and professional aspirations?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- The Advise Show (10 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)