SORT BY Relevancy
Getting Personal with Lisa Vick talk show strives to provide a forum that allows for open, honest, candid, and yes, sometimes tough-love conversations about life, love, pain, and closure.
There is never any judgment or bias because self-love and committed-love should be promoted in all relationships. There is no right or wrong when it comes to feelings. Feelings and emotions are what they are without any given perspective. What is most important is understanding our emotions and channeling these emotions in a direction which brings about positivity as the outcome.
Subject matters range from family relationships, this crazy new age of dating, internet dating do’s and don’ts, sex between consenting adults(no judgment), non-traditional ways of thinking, the new woman of the 21st century and what this has meant for the 21st century man...and much, much more.
Tune in with us once a week on Saturdays at 1:00pm.
in Self Help
You go along everyday living your life as usual until all of a sudden the life you've lived is no longer the one you thought you wanted or that was planned.
Join us for a discussion on what it is like to allow yourself to find your passion, your purpose and YOURSELF no matter what stage of your life you are in.
Andrea Ruchelman, owner of New Perspectives Communication will lead the discussion with Bobbi Anderson, the Pain Management Coach, Jill Ozovek and Kim Ravida about how they help people discover a new road to happiness through introspect and enlightenment.
Andrea Ruchelman is a Corporate Culture Coach focusing on transforming reactive cultures to responsive one. She is also a motivational speaker and works with individuals on how they communicate with themselves.
Bobbi Anderson helps those suffering from chronic physical and emotional pain begin to understand that the way they think has a direct affect on how they feel and how the body reacts.
Jill Ozovek is a personal development coach for 30-something women with demanding careers and busy lives. She helps them figure out the next big steps by over coming their personal challenges.
Kim Ravida is a lifestyle and business coach who helps women entrepreneurs, business owners and holistic health professionals lead happy and healthy lives while building and leading successful and profitable businesses.
Today's show is all about sharing your secrets for personal success;)
C'mon, share a secret or two! I certainly have a few of mine i'm sharing today. Most of which I practice and some I should practice more. Today is about enlightening one another, cheering everyone on for his/her success, liberate your dreams of self employment, or taking a job that fuels their ideas of personal success.
We are all intitled to our own unique personal success. And the choices we make in business can really enhance our lives or can zap us of our humour. Please join in for todays show, share your secrets to personal success, there may be someone out there that needs your enthusiasm and inspiring story to manifest their own.
During this show we discuss the goal of grieving as it relates to personal life rebuilding and straight spouse resolution to becom better than before.
This radio show educates, affirms, validates, confirms, supports, and empowers straight spouses everywhere. It is hosted by Debbie Thomas-Brown Founder/ President of South Florida Connects, Inc. a Miramar, Florida based outreach and advocacy non-profit organization. Debbie is a Nurse of Jamaican heritage and she is also the Minority Straight Wives Liaison for the Bonnie Kaye Straight Wives Support Group.
Taking the personal initiative to create the life you want is one of the thirteen principals of success by Napoleon Hill. Having definite plans and goals is the foundation to achievement in any area. However, it is taking personal initiative in creating the outcomes you want that determines your level of success. Join us as we explore how to develop personal initiative and how to use it to create lasting change in our lives.
♥...B†ΔBe the Change∞ My Secret Identity (SiMBa, Spirit/Mind/Body), is here, to offer you a Gift...NonViolent Personal Power ~ A way of Being, where we can Change, how with Think/Feel/Behave, & learn how to Connect...with ourselves, & with others...Feel me?
Tonight's, Special Guest & Co-host: The Ineffable "Dyan Diamond" (Inspirationalist, Advocate, Author, & Life-Coach)
Tonight's Topic: Our take, on the "Meaning of Life", the "Purpose of Life", & an intro, into "NonViolent Personal Power"
In 1988 while a little known singer from Brooklyn released a self-titled debut on Island Records called Will Downing. Fast-forward to 2013, CDs have taken a backseat to MP3s but that singer from Brooklyn has withstood the test of time. Today, Will Downing, the Grammy® nominated reigning “Prince of Sophisticated Soul”, celebrates an incredible 25 years of recording excellence with his 16th album, “Silver”. Silver is not a “Best of” or “Greatest Hits” collection. Silver is a personal invitation from Will Downing to his fans to jointly celebrate a quarter-century of giving his heart and soul through every song, concert and note. For loyalists that have been there from day one, it’s their Silver Anniversary.
Contemporary jazz and pop music scene. New York-based Atherton has opened for the likes of Chuck Loeb, Patti Austin, Tito Puente and saxophonist Najee. In 2004 her debut CD ‘Let Me Inside Your Love’ made its mark on the national contemporary jazz charts, and in 2006 a cut from this album, ‘I Long For Your Love’ was included on the compilation ‘Ladies of Jazz,’ which also featured Natalie Cole, Candy Dulfer and Eliane Elias. Mindi Abair Saxophonist/vocalist/songwriter Mindi Abair has been surrounded by talented musicians her entire life. Her paternal grandmother was an opera singer, and her father was a saxophonist and B3 player in a blue-eyed soul group called The Entertainers – a gig that kept the whole family on the road for several years throughout the early ‘70s. By the time the band broke up and the Abairs put down roots in St. Petersburg, Florida, five-year-old Mindi had already demonstrated musical aspirations of her own by taking up the piano.
I realize today we are inundated with the celebration of evil and death. Whether you're preparing to celebrate with begging door to door in inclement weather or you're proclaiming the evils there, I want to talk about life. This is the day YHWH has made, I've been rejoicing and quite glad in it. Join me, Eliza, in the Land of Goshen, as we talk about life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (147 chatters)
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (60 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (40 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (39 chatters)
- NTEB (38 chatters)
- Straitway (35 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (22 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (22 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- New Colony Network (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- ParaNation (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- We in it for Life (2 chatters)
- AMUN RA (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- kexelproductions (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Single Connection (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)