SORT BY Relevancy
This show will delve into formulating personal development goals for yourself. It is best not to catch yourself short of ideas... or not having any insight into your possibilities.
Our shows often blend home and lifestyle together OR they may be separate and complete. Join us to find out!
Getting Personal with Lisa Vick talk show strives to provide a forum that allows for open, honest, candid, and yes, sometimes tough-love conversations about life, love, pain, and closure.
There is never any judgment or bias because self-love and committed-love should be promoted in all relationships. There is no right or wrong when it comes to feelings. Feelings and emotions are what they are without any given perspective. What is most important is understanding our emotions and channeling these emotions in a direction which brings about positivity as the outcome.
Subject matters range from family relationships, this crazy new age of dating, internet dating do’s and don’ts, sex between consenting adults(no judgment), non-traditional ways of thinking, the new woman of the 21st century and what this has meant for the 21st century man...and much, much more.
Tune in with us once a week on Saturdays at 1:00pm.
Today's show is all about sharing your secrets for personal success;)
C'mon, share a secret or two! I certainly have a few of mine i'm sharing today. Most of which I practice and some I should practice more. Today is about enlightening one another, cheering everyone on for his/her success, liberate your dreams of self employment, or taking a job that fuels their ideas of personal success.
We are all intitled to our own unique personal success. And the choices we make in business can really enhance our lives or can zap us of our humour. Please join in for todays show, share your secrets to personal success, there may be someone out there that needs your enthusiasm and inspiring story to manifest their own.
In 1988 while a little known singer from Brooklyn released a self-titled debut on Island Records called Will Downing. Fast-forward to 2013, CDs have taken a backseat to MP3s but that singer from Brooklyn has withstood the test of time. Today, Will Downing, the Grammy® nominated reigning “Prince of Sophisticated Soul”, celebrates an incredible 25 years of recording excellence with his 16th album, “Silver”. Silver is not a “Best of” or “Greatest Hits” collection. Silver is a personal invitation from Will Downing to his fans to jointly celebrate a quarter-century of giving his heart and soul through every song, concert and note. For loyalists that have been there from day one, it’s their Silver Anniversary.
in Self Help
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed...as if life is just too much? Are you so busy that you can't hear yourself think? Have you committed to do too many things and you just can't get them all done and still have time for you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it's time to sit down and reevaluate.
You have choices...lots of choices!!! You can begin to live a new life today. Sometimes, we just have to take it one day at a time, one step at a time
Join host, Judi Moreo, author of You Are More Than Enough, as she discusses Choices and explains how to set "Goals for a Day." . Listen in. You'll be glad you did.
Many people don't write out goals because of uncertainty about what they really want in life. On today's broadcast I'll show you how to overcome the frustration of not knowing what it is you really want to do. I'll show you a technique that will help you how to discover what it is you want from life and and how to create the roadmap to achieve those goals.
http://blogtalkradio.com/hollischapmanshow Join ous special guests as we speak on the secret of Success Have you set important goals for yourself only to let them slowly slip away? How many New Year's resolutions have you made? How many have you actually kept?
If you're like most people, when you think about it, you won't like the answers to those questions.
I actually know people who don't have goals.
They just go about their lives from day to day thinking, "This is my life. This is what I have to do. I may not like it, but I can't change it." It's definitely time for you to make a change for the better
Ms. Keiko is stopping by for a another chat with me, bringing great updates since her release of Soul Quest!!! :) A true humanitarian, Keiko has lent her voice to raise awareness for such causes as The Daniel Pearl Foundation, The United Nations World Food Programme, Be The Match Marrow Registry and The National Donor Program and Marrow Foundation. She has also lent her efforts to the continued revitalization and healing of Japan in the wake of the recent Tsunami and Fukushima disasters. musician to top the Billboard Contemporary Jazz Charts. “But when I think about the people who did survive, I think that they may be the strongest souls there are. Out of this pain, I have found the greatest strength from these individuals.” Keiko Matsui’s new recording Soul Quest, is a riveting new collection of songs that unfold like an epic journey. With an all-star cast that includes such heavyweights as producer and drummer Narada Michael Walden, guitarist Chuck Loeb, saxophonist Kirk Whalum and bassist Marcus Miller, among others, Keiko explores themes of love, loss, spirituality and environmental consciousness Marion Meadows The one and only Sexy & Saxy Marion Meadows will be stopping by Up Close and Personal for a chat and update about all of the great things that have occurred in his life since our last conversation earlier this year, as he was about to release his latest project Whisper, his tour and much more!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (110 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (65 chatters)
- AlimBey (35 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (19 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (18 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (17 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (14 chatters)
- Dave in the City (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Horn Sports (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Uncensored MMA Online Radio0 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (0 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (0 chatters)