SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know there are approximately 9 billion devices, assets, and ‘things’currently connected to a network? Over the next decade that number is expected to increase significantly with estimates ranging from 50 billion to nearly 1 trillion! It's about engine control units on industrial vehicles, track signaling equipment on railways, water pumps in power generation stations, and the list goes on and on. It's all about Enterprise Asset and Facility management (EAM, IWMS) solutions which will enable organizations to reduce operational and capital expenses, manage risk and compliance, and improve the performance of their infrastructure to meet business requirements.
Why does this matter? Opportunity and Risk. In a recent study by the McKinsey Global Institute, smarter infrastructure (a.k.a. the internet of things) has the potential to create an economic impact of $2.7 trillion to $6.2 trillion ANNUALLY by 2025. Conversely, the increasing complexity of assets and things raises operational risk, requires new skills across life cycle, and is impacting existing business processes and cultural norms.
The potential for innovation and optimization is nothing short of spectacular. That's what this podcast is all about. Pete Karns, a thought leader on Asset Management, will, explore the shifts in the market for asset and facility management, share best practices learned from 1,000's of companies from around the world and dive into the innovation potential of Cloud, Analytics, and Mobility.
Bill and Rick entertain a unique discussion on the integration of Estate and Asset Protection principles that explore the potential to attain more complete business and personal asset protection, while also retaining the power to control assets that might otherwise be prohibited.
in Real Estate
Joining Host Larry Muck on Community Investor is Susan Naftulin of Rehab Lending Group, LP is today's guest. Susan is a very active Private Lender in ten states on the eastern seaboard and has a great story to tell. She was a buyer at Sax at one time, but became very active in the mortgage business before moving over into private lending."
Contact Larry Muck at: Larry@larrymuck.com
Jonathan Morris of Titan Bank joins the show to discuss how his bank capitalizes on the growing peer-to-peer lending trend. Scott Daugherty of Compliance Alliance answers the question of the week, "Do we have to reimburse a customer for debit card transactions his daughter made without his authorization?"
Today Jean Maurie and Maggie Lukowski are excited to have Beth Henry as our guest.
Beth Henry is the woman behind the YouTube channel Divinationery (The Art of Divination). Her personal study of divination began long before starting Divinationery. By completing coursework and study in herbology, spell crafting, Reiki, and Tarot, she built a strong foundation of knowledge while attuning herself to the world. Thus equipped, she started on the path which led her to where she is today: a contributing author for Attune Magazine, a Tarot deck reviewer for several major publishing companies (in fact, some of her most popular videos are of the “dress up” Tarot deck reviews), and, of course, a dedicated teacher.
Through her videos, she hopes to offer a place to enjoy and learn about the many sides of divination, with a bit of Magick thrown in for good measure. Whether it’s using herbs, gemstones, or Tarot, she is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience with all forms of divination to help others open up and discover all the wonderful things life has to offer.
Allow her to assist you on the quest of a lifetime. Join her and other Divinationery fans on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/divinationery, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/divinationery/ and on http://divinationery.blogspot.com/ .
Noah found grace, favor in the sight of God, in the midst os sin , idolatry, evil works and deeds syrrounding his life. Noah stood for righteousness. Probably not expecting a reward for doing so, certainly not aware of the plan of God to destroy the world, untilGod had spoken to him, but because he challenged himself to be different , he acquired, received, was given the favor of God, Which was totally undeserving of.Grace adds to us, make us .
Join us as if we feature one amazing bassist taking his music to what I thought to be impossible to do and take his new release to an all new level...Michael Manson's latest release "Thumpin" is one of, if not the best release of the summer!! Here is what some have to say!!...
If you like "LIVE" music albums, you'll love this set. It's rockin' from the first to the last song. MM and his band are some of the most talented smooth jazz artists that I've ever experienced. Khari Parker on the drums is the man. He's sets a strong groove and everybody else just lays in the "cut" so to speak. Your head and feet will move the entire concert. That's what it feels like on a good stereo or surround setup. You won't be disappointed. The recording quality is top notch and you can hear ALL of the musicians and background singers. Just Superb. W. Harrison- Fan
"One of Smooth Jazz's most creative and explosive bassists, Chicago-based Michael Manson has put out some great studio discs - but nothing tops the wild abandon and all-out joy of his live performances. So it's exciting that he's giving us his unfiltered, hard groovin' best on THUMPIN' LIVE, a 16-track set CD/DVD of the multi-talented artist at his best. In addition to expansive romps through his popular tunes like "Outer Drive," key tracks include the soulful, swaying "Just One Touch" and the brassy, heavy bottom way out rockin' funk of "The Bottom Line," fashioned as a tribute to his late hero George Duke, whom Manson first played with on Kirk Whalum's "The Gospel According To Jazz" in 1997. Nobody does THUMPIN' LIVE better than Manson!" ~JONATHAN WIDRAN Smooth Jazz.com
Today Jean Maurie and Maggie Lukowski are excited to have Jean Meltesen as our guest.
Jean Meltesen is a personal freedom coach, spiritual counselor, author, and practitioner of energy psychology, with special emphasis on Emotional Freedom technique or EFT, also known as tapping. Jean has had advanced training and experience in EFT. She has also studied and practiced reiki, healing touch and quantum touch, and has had more than thirty-five years of spiritual study in multiple traditions and philosophies.
Because of her profound experiences with tapping, which greatly assisted her own healing process when other modalities failed, her practice with clients focuses mainly on EFT, with consistent and powerful benefits of releasing trapped emotions, dismantling limiting beliefs and belief systems, letting go of the effects of trauma, releasing physical pain, and eliminating phobias and addictions, as well as shifting perspectives on success, money, relationships, and many other areas, especially those of self-love, self-forgiveness, and personal freedom.
Jean’s practice also includes veterans diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress, and she participates as an EFT practitioner in healing retreats for veterans and their partners, using EFT to support veterans in releasing the effects of combat, as well as assisting their partners to relieve associated stress from living with the traumatized veteran. Jean finds this work deeply rewarding, and it is in alignment with her greatest passion of supporting clients in finding true personal freedom through self-love and self-forgiveness.
Jean currently lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She works in person or by skype or phone, and can be reached by email or phone:
Creating Business Harmoney with Mike Calderwood and his guest Jon G. Sanchez & Joe Stiles
Jon G. Sanchez, CEO of Sanchez Wealth Management, LLC Jon is a portfolio manager, author, radio host, television personality and public speaker, with a life’s passion for helping people. He is the host of the Jon Sanchez Show, a daily investment radio program. With over twenty years’ experience in the financial services industry, he is a veteran of the securities business. His professional qualifications are: • FINRA and NASAA Registered Securities Professional • Created, bought or sold over 20 businesses • Personal Wealth Coach • Retirement Income Professional • Creator of R.I.S.C. Analysis • Author of “The 3 Pillars of Life,” a blueprint for structuring your personal life, business and personal wealth • Radio Host – The Jon Sanchez Show
Joe Stiles has more than 20 years experience in mortgage lending management, sales and administration. Unlike many in the Houston mortgage industry, Joe has lived in Houston for the past 20+ years, giving him a unique insight into our marketplace.
What really keeps his business growing, however, is Joe's focus on personal attention to the homebuyer's needs, his ethical and moral conduct and his availability to serve as a willing resource in the real estate industry.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (87 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (76 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (43 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (6 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)