SORT BY Relevancy
”Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge
Are you pursuing your dream, facing obstacles and getting frustrated?
Are you pursuing your dream but growing impatient because it is taking too long to come together the way you envisioned it?
Transformational Speaker and founder of Dreamrighter, Juleus Ghunta shares, with Growing Consciousness hosts Tam & Dr Chan, the importance of persistence and determination on the path to achieving our dreams.
Successful REALTOR® and community leader Susan Clark shares her secrets to success --past, present, and future. Listen in to learn how she made it into the top 5% of real estate agents, how she uses her passion, makes a plan, and has persistence to see it through, in addition to her other business success tips. Get to know Susan on Facebook, LinkedIn, and especially on her blog.
Have you ever suffered from frustration, impatience, and felt like giving up? In this episode, Wendy Duncan, key contributor of iwantmotivation.com, interviews the Founder and CEO of iwantmotvation.com, on its inception date, September 30, 2013. After nearly one year, Lee is launching his dream come true...an internet platform where people can go to find motivation and support for whatever life challenge they are facing. Lee will share his setbacks, his triumphs and what has kept him going through this process. Get ready to get motivated!!!
JThe Power of Persistence with Justin Sachs is our guest on The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet. Justin Sachs is the President & CEO of Justin Sachs Companies consisting of 8 organizations including his industry leading publishing company, Motivational Press, Inc. and his international speaking tour, The Ultimate Success Tour. Justin is the author of four books, three of which have become best sellers. As one of the top leadership and peak performance speakers in the world, Justin&rsqu
What Is Persistence?
Persistence is the ability to maintain action regardless of your feelings. You press on even when you feel like quitting.
When you work on any big goal, your motivation will wax and wane like waves hitting the shore. Sometimes you’ll feel motivated; sometimes you won’t. But it’s not your motivation that will produce results — it’s your action. Persistence allows you to keep taking action even when you don’t feel motivated to do so, and therefore you keep accumulating results.
Persistence will ultimately provide its own motivation. If you simply keep taking action, you’ll eventually get results, and results can be very motivating.
in Self Help
http://ThinkRichRadio.com Author Ted Ciuba reads & comments on passages from the chapter 8, "Persistence" from bestselling *The New Think and Grow Rich* - revised edition. Some passages from the book carry the message ringing clear: "The leading personal achievement scientists reach the same conclusion…. "'How do you design an interpretation system that motivates people? Answer: help people frame the world as a series of opportunities rather than as
Persistence is the ability to maintain action regardless of your feelings. You press on even when you feel like quitting. "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “Press On” has solved and always will solve the
Calvin Coolidge, the thirtieth President of the United States, said, "Persistence alone is omnipotent." If we take our quest for success seriously, we have got to wear our commitment to persist as a badge of honor. Join host, Michael D. Teague, as he talks about the Code of Persistence.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (142 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (21 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (21 chatters)
- reactionariez (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- Kel of RFB with Tim Burton (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- WWCRHost (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (3 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (2 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- swakradio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- RitaHodges (1 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SassyLadies Conversation and Lounge (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Ask The Pastor (0 chatters)