SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 120 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A includes:
• dehydrated sick baby- NHI's and elderberry or elderflower..
• menopause and heart palpatations- motherwort and be gentle with yourself..
• mineral supplements are incredibly detrimental to our health..
• addicted to laxatives- yellow dock, fiber, fluid..
• difference between stomach and intestinal pain..
• if you do not have celiac disease, avoiding gluten in shooting yourself in the foot..
• yogurt is the most impotant thing for a person with digestive issues to consume..
• don't waste your money on probiotic pills or enzymes..
• herpes simplex 1- hypericum tincture and oil..
• DCIS is not breast cancer..
• back pain and knee pain- comfrey leaf infusion strengthening to ligaments and tendons..
• low iron levels- eat red meat, liver and yellow dock tincture..
• hydrogen peroxide kills cells..
Dhealthstore.com herbalist Djehuty Ma'at-Ra shares his experiences with using oxygen (and ozone) and 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in his healing modality which has brought him great success in the healing field and arts. Djehuty covers the benefits of drinking ozonated water, ozonating one's bath water, and applying ozonated olive oil (Oz-Oil) to the skin and also consuming it internally. 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in an enema solution makes for a more effective enema.
Public Notice: Djehuty Ma'at-Ra is no longer affiliated with or employed by Dherbs and no longer makes any products sold at Dherbs.
Enhance your experience if listening live to this episode ... Follow us on twitter @pulpnpaperradio for live tweets with more information during the broadcast.
In the news: Pratt opens new facility in Ohio; Explosion at mill injures worker and causes $500,000 in damage; International Paper appoints CEO; Stora Enso's joint operation pulp mill in Uruguay inaugurated; Glatfelter announces agreement to acquire electrical papers producer; Bemis selling Pressure Sensitive Materials business to Platinum Equity; International Paper to sell coated paperboard sheet converting operations; Company to invest $214 million in new pellet plants; Kemira invests in its hydrogen peroxide plant in Finland; Former mill owner passes away; We have an interview from the N.C. State Pulp and Paper Foundation's 60th anniversary celebration; and much more!
Nips is a weekly show of contemporary information related to the pulp and paper industry worldwide. Hosted by Jim Thompson, the voice of the worldwide pulp and paper industry.
Listen live at 7 a.m. EDT on Monday, 15 Sept 2014, or anytime afterward!
Cancer, a word that was rarely used prior to 1980 but of recent years, everyone you know including your pets have cancer. What is this world coming to? Why are people dying of cancer or fighting a fight that grabs every breath they take? What is happening to our bodies? Who is winning the battle against Cancer or is there ever going to be a winner? Does medicine have all the answers and solutions?
My guests are: Dr. James Forsythe, The Compassionate Oncologist and coined 'the best integrative oncologist in the US' also; Al Sanchez, CEO of AMARC Enterprises, producer of Poly MVA, which helps to strengthen the body to promote overall health. Any disease which taxes the immune system and takes us to our knees can be support by providing the nutrients to ramp up the body to fight invaders.
Today, Mr. Sanchez will also be speaking about new cancer therapies and how these may be added on your list to check out if you are fighting a battle of your own. Your physician may have a limited list of treatments but Alternative Medicine is another whole list of treatments which may be just the thing to bring you back to optimum health. Do you know what oxidative therapies are? How hydrogen peroxide may help your health?
We will be taking callers at today's show and also if you are listening on archives and have questions, please contact AMARC and their support team who can help you or email me directly here. If you need help, please ask. www.polymva.com
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sheri Samotin. Sheri is the founder of LifeBridge Solutions, LLC. She has worked with hundreds of families, helping Older Adults and their Adult Children deal with the challenges of aging. Sheri is a life transition coach, certified National Guardian, and certified Professional Daily Money Manager. She earned a degree in economics from Wesleyan University and went on to gain a master of business administration (MBA) from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. Sheri is a prolific writer and sought-after speaker on topics related to navigating life's transitions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• miscarriage/ retained tissue- make sure tou have support, go through the 7 medicines..
• genital herpes- St. Joans Wort, burdock root and echinacea root infusions and avoid raw foods and essentail oils..
• hydrogen peroxide kills cells and prevents healing- use yarrow tincture instead..
• puncture wounds can be soaked and echinacea tincture is always a good idea..
• uterine fibroids are so common! what causes them?
• high cholesterol..
• massage and alternatives to essentail oils- natural scent therapy..
• comfrey leaf infusion to heal bones..
• anxiety and stress- motherwort tincture made from fresh flowering plant, meditation, NHI's..
• yellow dock tincture to aid regularity..
• anxiety not just caused by the brain, but gut flora- eat at least a quart of full fat yogurt a week..
• and much more..
Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging-Food Transport Disinfection System
Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging-Food Transport Disinfection System with John Barton and AJ Barton of MED EFFECT, Inc.
Med Effect, Inc. is a SERVICE RELATED DISABLED VETERAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS and comprehensive providers of infection and microorganism control platforms for infection control and prevention,decontamination procedures, biopharma Q/A-Q/C, biological safety, environmental hygiene, critical cleaning, micro cleaning, janitorial,custodial, sanitation, mold remediation, restoration, trauma scene clean up and disaster relief providers.
2. Contamination Risks in Food Transportation.
3. Current Standards and Disinfection Methods.
4. What is Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging?
5. H2O2 Fogging Compared To Other Decontamination Systems.
6. Is the Sanosil H2O2Fogging System Government Approved?
7. How Does the Service Work?
8. Future Projects and Programs.
MED EFFECT Inc.
Mobile 305 942 1247
Office 800 472 5605
Chief Marketing Officer
MED EFFECT, Inc.
Mobile 310 428 4636
Office 800 472 5605
What's new? Polishing is good again. What about hydrogen peroxide? What about ozone? What about a lot of things. Join Shirley Gutkowski as she makes her way through some of the new research in dental hygiene. Oh, and she'll pick out some holes too.
We're treating diseases a certain way, in isolation. Wack a Mole health care has to end. Your first medication or surgery paves the way for the next one and the next one with no regard to how the system functions as a whole.
Salmonella, E. coli, listeria, yeast and mold, FFA/POV, aflatoxin in almonds and walnuts production with Pamela Sweeten, P. Sweeten Consulting. She is the owner of P. Sweeten Consulting, since 2006 to present, Greater San Joaquin Valley, CA. Pamela worked with Ryan-Parriera Almond Company, from 1992 to 2005, Los Banos, CA. Experience: • Experienced professional with skills in sales and marketing services to potential clients • Proven ability to manage key account relationships and large-scale projects • Experience presenting to senior management • Representing senior management in discussions with clients • Product training and assisting clients in set up of recordkeeping • Deep understanding and effective management of product price fluctuation; knowledge and application of computers for increased productivity; and great planning skills with extraordinary goal setting ability, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Education: California State University Stanislaus.
Agenda: 1. Intoduction. 2. What are the bacterial contamination issues for almond and walnut producers? 3. Which human pathogens are of interest: Salmonella, E. coli, Listeria? 4. Is yeast and mold a challenge? 5. What is Free Fatty Acid (FFA) in nut products? 6. What is Peroxide Value (POV) or rancidity? 7. What are the current methods to screen products for these issues? 8. Are there government standards? 9. New methods on the horizon. 10. Conclusion.
Contact: Pamela Sweeten P. Sweeten Consulting 209-606-1418 www.trackmycrop.com Twitter - @trackmycrop Facebook – P. Sweeten Consulting Pamela@trackmycrop.com
Tanya Dunlap is the director of professional relations and many other hats at PerioProtect. We'll be talking about the reasons periodontal disease is pervasive and why it's important to treat it. We’ll also be discussing how hydrogen peroxide is coming back as a viable safe treatment option. Don't miss out of this important discussion. Set your alarm to make sure you listen in and call in too. Or leave your questions at https://www.facebook.com/AmericasDentalHygienist we'll be sure to get them answered.
Join Sandy Bloomfield, writer and researcher, as she shares on a popular but frequently misunderstood topic: your health. Sandy will have guests on to address important aspects of health weekly from 8-9 CST. NCI Believers don't always know who to believe when it comes to the latest studies and information available on staying disease-free, but come to the table and let's sort through the facts and myths together!
Our Call in Number this week is 646-381-4991
We are discussing proper methods for implementing the 40 Days of Purification Body Mind & Soul
Our Fast Starts Monday June 3rd
Our Free PDF will be made available on Dr Ali Muhammads FACEBOOK Page as a Note www.facebook.com/AboriginalChiefAli
Also you can download the Full PDF from our websites
We will be discussing the 7 Dietary Classifications and exactly How you should make dietary changes
If you are on medications how to properly withdraw from the medications
Shopping foodlists for the week and an eating schedule for 7 days that will be repeated throught the fast
Where to Shop in your area and what to buy
How to clean you fruits and vegetables and grains with distilled water and rumsford baking soda or food grade hydrogen peroxide
A Good Detox Live food Soup to make to cleanse the full body with focus on the digestive tract liver and spleen
What supplements to buy (Alkhamy-The Only Fully wildcrafted Indigenous Plant solution with 100% capacity to kill all spores)
What water to buy (Distilled Water infused with Alkhamy)
or Fiji, Essentia, Evamor, Real Water
How to test water
Why you need a filter on your shower and sink
Meditations, times, and methodologies
Weekly livestreams and radio shows on Health
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (54 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (17 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (8 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (6 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (3 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (1 chatters)
- ElijahIsaiahTalkShow (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)