SORT BY Relevancy
Making one thing very clear, this is in no way an endorsement, this is an opportunity for a candidate to share their campaign quest with the public...
We do have some questions and we will have some answers!!!!!!!
In a democracy, the power does not
lie with the political bosses, the power
lies with the people.
I am asking all believers in
democratic principles to go to the polls
Tuesday, November 4th and vote me
in as an independent for Freeholder.
This will send a strong message to
the supposed "powers that be" that
democracy is alive and well in our
Vote Sami Merhi for Freeholder
Independent and Free
“to be a true representative
of you, the people.
If you want to find John Zangas, all you need to do is go where the action is. He will there photographing and documenting protests and actions taking place day-in and day-out along with his colleagues at DC Media Group.
Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes John to the show on Tuesday November 18 at 8 pm to talk about what its like to be on the ground covering everything that is going on these days up close and personal as an indy photojournalist. Recent actions he's covered include Climate Change related protests at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, the Cove Point gas export facility and final miles of the 3000-mile cross-country Climate March, as well as the Million Mask March on Guy Fawkes Day. We'll discuss the actions that John has covered that have impacted his life the most and what people can do to get involved in indy media.
Follow John on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and DC Media Group.
Baby it is cold outside and it is still hot in the city! Polotics, Education and the NAACP are the hot button issues to date.
The general election is over and the expected ticket won as we knew they would but what does that do for Paterson? T.J.Best and Bruce James regained their seats as did Corey Booker and Bill Pascrell, the only setback was Corrado over Gardner! Dr. Hodges was re-elected to the school board with Chrystal Cleaves and new comer Lilisa Mimms who brings some new blood and ideas.....
Join the RTR Media Group flagship show as we talk of the town we love..
Bundle up and stay on top of the game!!!!!!
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Patrick Gahagan, a Principal in the Contract Compliance Audit Services (CCAS) practice, who provides insights into the latest contract compliance issues.
At Jumpwire Media, 90% of our clients are big media companies in television, radio, and publishing sectors. Many of them are losing their best people as they struggle with issues such as:
Legacy technology platforms to communicate internally (e.g. internal email servers - no cloud, no open instant messaging platforms)
Lack of transparency
Lack of fast and strong wifi in th work place
Hierarchical organization structures
Over zealous IT and legal departments that restrict access to basic websites like Facebook
Desktop PC towers instead of laptops that limit mobility
Cubicle working environments
The people who work at these companies are overworked, frustrated, and struggling to bridge old media values with the transparency and speed of the emerging media industry.
What are some of the best practices that both small and largemedia companies can implement right away to eliminate the frustration and retain employees? We will discuss during the show using examples and case studies from past clients.
Hope you can join us.
Young Media Critics, "I Have a Medium, Please" will broadcast on a new day and new times.
You can listen to us now every Thursday, 3:00 p.m. (PST) and 6:00 p.m (EST).
Tune in on Thursday, November 20, 2014 and hear about the changes!
We will continue our examination and exploration of various forms of Medium- Plural MEDIA
Be sure to Listen in Thursday, November 20, 2014 3 p.m. (PST) and 6 p.m. (EST)
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (50 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- Kinghuman (14 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (9 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey to Legacy (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)