SORT BY Relevancy
This Podcast speaks on two major concerns concussion prevention and athletic performance. concussions are a very big concerns for alot of people from the athlete, parents, and coach's. We will never eliminate concussions but it is in power to limit the amount of concussions that do happen.
Athletic performance and concussion prevention do relate we will never be able to put the full athletic product on the field if athlete's are always gaining concussions. Athletic performance is built when we place a need to prevent injuries then looking at the amount of power each athlete is able to produce.
In this podcast you will find some simple solutions on preventing concussions from the upcoming season. Remeber that prevention starts before the season starts.
Sponsers of the Show
Music : Longed for Fusion
Critical Bench : If you ar looking to increase your bench press and gain strong upper body strength visit their site
Everify : Make sure you are safe do free background checks on your neighbors it's free
This week: The Power of Practice! Musicians practice for perfection. Do you? This week we discuss the role of training and how it impacts your live performance. Whether you are a business or a band, how you practice will profoundly impact how you look and sound to your audience. If your brand were a band, would you leave the audience wanting more? This show is about how musical concepts and principles can help your brand put on the best live performance every day. Music is A
The Hut with your hosts Patrick Shore & Jodi Livengood
Today Pat and Jodi discuss Performance Management - No Surprises. Setting smart goals that are outcome based is vital to a thriving and growing company as is tracking its progress and knowing what areas need improvement. Jodi and Pat will also tackle the dreaded Employee Performance Review. How to conduct them and have them be surprise-free.
Dr Chris Heeb of Performance Health of St Louis will discuss ways to maximize performance in sports with the help of his Associate Physician, Dr Sarah LaBrot. Dr. Heeb has been in private practice for over 20 years. He owns 2 chiropractic health care centers and Ideal Weight Loss of St. Louis, and has treated over 11,000 patients in his career. He has dedicated his career to helping patients with various health conditions and is involved in the local sports community. He has appeared on TV and radio regularly since 1995, educating patients on how they can become healthy with progressive forms of treatment that include chiropractic care, deep tissue laser therapy, injury prevention and performance enhancement, as well as nutrition-specific programs. He has a dual licenseship, one in chiropractic medicine and the other as a state certified peer reviewer. Dr Heeb currently works with other medical specialists in providing comprehensive treatment protocols to enhance healing and return-to-play for athletes.
in Self Help
Please join Baset and Ramisous as we delve into the importance of myth in black performance.
BluPrint salutes special guest Philena DeVaughn to BluPrint Radio. A Master of Arts in Education, Philena has conducted needs assessment, needs analyses and evaluated performance improvement programs on which she provided technical assistance. Tune in to her discussion on how performance management & performance appraisals are different and how to create the “right” environment for both managers and employees.
A consultant, trainer and educator, Philena DeVaughn has over 25-years of experience in training and development in many capacities to include public, private and in institutions of higher learning. She has experience in curricula development and design and has been an Adjunct Professor at Governor's State University in Illinois and at Strayer University in northern Virginia.
As an athlete it's natural for you to think in terms of "competition" all the time. You've probably never questioned thinking that way.
But do you find that you're comparing yourself to other athletes frequently? Are you paying more attention to what someone else is doing than what you're doing? Do you feel jealous or envious of another athlete's success?
What if there was a more empowering way to approach your performance?
It may sound crazy, but the mindset of competing and comparing yourself to others can be affecting your performance in a negative way. A better approach is to come from the mindset of "creating".
In this episode, Stacey will talk about the difference between competing and creating in your sports performance. Then we'll tap a protocol designed to help you release the habit of comparing and competing…freeing you up to create the performance you truly desire.
Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. is pioneering the use of EFT with professional and amateur athletes to release mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks on the cellular level. She is recognized as a leading expert in the use of EFT with sports performance and is the author of 9 EFT Breakthrough Performance Sports Manuals as well as ebooks for non-athletes.
To schedule your free performance evaluation session with Stacey, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 480-945-9750. Visit her website.
TMDS, BIRN, TBI Survivors Network, Race4Time, The Brain Injury Association of America, The Brain Injury Association of Indiana, Breathless Performance Racing, John Mills Racing, 'Over The Wall' host Jean Kinser Dana, Dr. Kevin Butterfield, Ernie Francis, "the remarkable" Ernie Ty Francis Jr (Trans Am Champ now, and future NASCAR Champion - I called it) have united to 'form' an auto racing 'team' to promote Brain Injury Awareness (I'll slide Recovery in, eventually...).
TOO COOL, and so needed. The intent is to provide information, discuss TBI with fellow Survivors who literally "banged their head against a wall", bring our everyday Brain Injury Family to the race tracks, meet the drivers and be guests, promote 'Guest Passes' to events for donors, and, well, much much MUCH more. BI Awareness where it needs to be - Racing, of the most popular sports world wide. The NFL can avoid the serious condition with a marketing 'ploy' all they want, but Racin' is the true 'game' across International Date Lines.
Join me tonight, and of course Sam Way, as we sit down with the Francis's and discuss racing, BI's and the future of Awareness. Doc and Jean are expected to join in, and share a lot of good news. Have I mentioned South Africa? Gina Gee is literally prancing around the Cape, awaiting a Skype call in tonight. Me too. She's an Angel of Hope, Mercy and Life. Not as is, but as will be. Uh, my staff of "one" currently has been a bit over worked this week. It's Water Ski time for RHI Sports this week approaching, as is time with Dr. Dawn Neumann and the new IU Interface Program of Imagining Research. Plus, its Father's Day, and Pop and I always go to a baseball game if possible.
So, take me out to the ballgame, and bring me back in time for Racin' tonight.
You’ve trained your body and now it’s time to train your mind.
Mental Skills Training (MST) is a specialty in the field of sport psychology and encompasses training and tools to help athletes improve performance and reach goals.
When individuals make the choice to work on their mental game, they make the choice to invest in themselves. You can learn how to:
remain positive under pressure
be mentally tough in the face of any challenge
achieve more consistent results
feel calm, confiden and ready to compete
rekindle the excitement and love for your life or for you sport
Carrie Cheadle provides tools and techniques used by top athletes to perform consistently well under pressure. Her latest book, "On Top of Your Game" offers specific mental training exercises anyone can use to improve overall performance.
She joins us LIVE at BEYONDtheCheers on blogtalkradio Wednesday, May 21st @ 7PM EDT. You can also listen each Friday at NOON on AMFM247.
Dial-in TOLL FREE 1-877-357-2448 in Canada and United States or email in advance. Listen to any BtC episode at anytime → via iTunes Radio on any iPhone, iPad or computer with iTunes.
When was the last time you heard "That's not my not my job" or "I'm so tired of her attitude" at work? Host Shirley Gutkowski, BSDH will discuss the importance of a well done performance review to keep the team motivated, well communicated and on message with the company mission and vision, with Dr. Rhonda Savage DDS, internationally known author, lecturer and CEO of Miles Global consulting firm.
Conflict avoidant employers avoid performance reviews and team meetings, yet team members want more communication, not less. Small business owners in general are avoiding performance reviews because of the concern: Will I have to give a raise?
Dr. Savage is Past President of the Washington State Dental Society, and an Affiliate Faculty Member of the University of Washington School of Dentistry. She is also a member of the Pierre Fauchard Academy, American College of Dentists, and the International College of Dentists.
Her history in the dental practice world is multifaceted. A former dental assistant and front office staff member for 14 years, she understands the dynamics of success in a dental team. Dr. Savage brings a unique energy to her work. A Lieutenant Commander in the Navy during the years of Desert Shield and Desert Storm, she received the Navy Achievement Medal and an Expert Pistol Medal, earning her the nickname of “The Beast”. She’s a “straight shooter”, aiming at the critical issues that dental practices face today.
The “Monday Business” shows on Cross Link Radio are produced by Gaylene Baker RDH, MBA.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (84 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- We Game (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (0 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (0 chatters)