SORT BY Relevancy
Today we are delighted to have Ann W. Smith in the Business Salon. Ann is a marriage and family therapist and the author of Overcoming Perfectionism: Finding the Key to Balance & Self- Acceptance. And and I will be discussing what she suggests are the key differences between overt and covert perfectionism. This conversation is definitely one to tune into! Here are some of the questions we will examine with Ann: What was your thinking behind the idea of overcoming perfectionism? How is
Please join Health Educator & Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she talks imperfectly about perfectionism with Master Coach, Linda Bucher.
To learn more about Erica's health education & life coaching services, please check out www.CatchGoodHealth.com. To learn more about Linda, please go to www.LindaBucher.com.
And, don't forget- good health is contagious...pass it on!
in Self Help
We've all been challenged with self-doubt at some point in our lives. The problem is when "doing our best" becomes perfectionism, and humility turns into self-abuse. Perfectionism strips us of our power. Sumaya O'Grady helps us to stop the “I’m not enough” talk in our head and move into a place of freedom and radiance. Sumaya is the creator and teacher of a monthly program called Breaking Through Perfectionism. She is an expe
Being a perfectionist isn't what you think it is. Perfectionism sounds like you are perfect when in fact you are addicted to behaviors that drive you to ignore what is really important.
What is really important is learning, growing, and creating!
Growing up we all learned that learning required stepping into an unfamiliar space. This requires you to put down your armor, roll up your sleeves and get messy...exposed...vulnerable.
Join Kimber and Nicole on Friday to learn how to break the silence and secrecy code of perfectionism. These two very imperfect women will share their desire to be loved, to belong and to live a connected life by sharing their "messes". Tune in to have some fun, learn, and take away tips to live with vibrancy and moxie!
Perfectionist are idealistic in that they frequently think about how things "should" be, not how they really are. Perfectionism causes one to set impossibly high goal which leads to discouragement, failure, and ultimately quitting. This thinking and belief of being product-minded believing contentment, happiness, and a sense of accomplishment are not permissible until their current project or activity has been completed. Do you feel you have to be the best at what you do. D
in Self Help
Tara McGillicuddy welcomes Bonnie Mincu to ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Bonnie will be discussing important issues related to Procrastination, Perfectionism and Adult ADD / ADHD. ADHD Support Talk Radio host Tara McGillicuddy is an internationally recognized ADD / ADHD expert. She is also a top ADHD Coach , the founder of ADDClasses.com and owner of ADHDAssistant.com.
Francine Marie-Sheppard and Sabrina Rohbock take on this intense topic of hwo we let our fears and perfectionism control or affect our creativity. We will discuss what perfectionistic habits look like, why we have them and what fears they stem from. We will offer different ways to become more aware of how fear and perfectionism can be dismantled. It is possible to have more enjoyment of your creativity and allow it to flow in ways that are in alignment with your joy and passion. Fr
Do you know whether something needs to be perfect versus when excellence is good enough? Is perfectionism standing in the way of you having excellent relationships? Is being a perfectionist stopping you from succeeding? Join H.I.P. Coaches Charles & Shakira for a open conversation on striving for perfection but settling for excellence. We will be discussing tips on how you can tell if you are a perfectionist and getting unstuck. Join us....
No one likes to be criticized. When others point out what they think you have done wrong, that can activate a part of you that already believes you are not perfect enough. So, how can such an experience help you become your best self? Join host Arlene Arnold and Leslie Romine to discuss how color can show you how to turn criticism into spiritual strength.
Join Jennifer M Hatfield, MHS,ccc/slp when she discusses the basics on essential oils. What are they? What are they used for? What are the benefits?
Be sure to join the discussion at our active communities on FB and Twitter too.
Do you want to work with Jennifer? Visit her website for more information.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (10 chatters)
- PA RADIO (10 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (6 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (5 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (5 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (3 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Taavi Talk Zone (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- siramediaradio (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- A Diamond In The Rough (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Alpha Star Radio (2 chatters)
- Real individuals Living Lavishly (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Out and About Town (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NSpirit NTruth (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- RestoreRenuTransform (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Igniting The Flame of One (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- paul5202 (0 chatters)