SORT BY Relevancy
Preparing For Your Perfect Mate. “I have walked this path of learning more about me – who I am and who I want to be. Through this investigative process I began to consider that: “I Matter” and “I can have it all because it is what I deserve.” It was only then that I found my perfect mate.” Preparing for your perfect mate is all about your relationship with you. We will talk about the Law of Attraction. Your perfect mate has been presented to you many times in your past but you couldn’t see them. There are 10 easy steps to prepare for your perfect mate. In these steps we will examine: What are beliefs and how do they affect you today? Your beliefs about men, women, relationship, sex, money? What were your parents’ beliefs? Look at previous relationships to find patterns – yours and theirs. Why do we have to look back? Because we do what we know. Can you find lessons, blessings and gifts in each of these relationships? What are some examples of lessons, blessings, and gifts? What qualities do you bring to relationship?
Hay, welcome to the next episode here on blog talk radio. I apologize for the inconvenience, I had my dates mixed up. I originally thought that this show was supposed to air on Tuesday at 10 AM. That turned out not to be the case, because Tuesday was 29 October, instead of the 30th. Well, we're here now, and we will be airing this show at 5:30 PM. A big thank you to everyone for hanging in there, as this was a mixup on my part, We have some ranting about her new head coach Larry Drew as tonight is game one of the regular season for the Milwaukee Bucks. Also, the Mac fun game is all about though's kids who are fighting childhood cancer.
Join Masala 5 and Co Host Erika Y for another Conversation in Realionships. The Perfect Mate Syndrom How do we see the choices we make in a partner and or husband and wife. What is realistic and What is not?
Coming in November Quick Talk! Relationship Java 30 min Google Hang Out! Insight: Somehow, movies and books have created the illusion that once you find that “perfect person” your life will be complete and you will be happy for the rest of your lives - Are you buying into the fantasy
We Encourage Callers on This Show "Its Where You The Listener Bring the Conversation"
How do we choose our life partners; by looks, personality, smell or maybe something else? Is it true, that opposites attract? Join us as we explore the secrets to choosing a perfect mate based on hidden clues in the Voice. Why did Prince William choose Kate? Why did Charles ditch Princess Diana? What are you looking for in a mate? Find out.
To join the online live video click here - (scroll down to join)
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. No one is perfect except Jesus Christ! Have you ever heard that statement? Join Minister James Grimsley as he open up the topic of perfection as it relates to to people of God. Join him live on the Truth and Guidance show, or tune in, via. pc, smartphone, itunes. Thursday 9/12/2013 at 9pm.
Dr. Cathy Reimers Ph.D., psychologist, and cohost Diana Dorsch, discuss how pet therapy can play an important role in helping children and their families deal with the challenges associated with having ADHD. If your family is in turmoil as a result of disruptions caused by an ADHD child, the right pet can bring some order into the chaos of everyday life. Dr. Cathy and her sister will explore the many ways that our four-legged friends can restore calm in the perfect family storm.
With the NBA season right around the corner, the Phoenix Suns traded center Marcin Gortat, Shannon Brown, Kendall Marshall and Malcolm Lee to the Washington Wizards. This massive trade sets the Suns up with 4 potential first round picks in the 2014 draft. We will be discussing the trade as well as the future outlook for the Suns. It's sure to be a great show, tune in with host Zach Parnes as we explore the 2014 NBA season.
Join Countess Kim and The Night Caller as they chat with author Jim Lee, who works at the haunted Grand Midway Hotel. Also during the second hour it is party time with open chat and our phone lines will be open for people to call in and give their regards for another smashing season....
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (21 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- Yada (15 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (12 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (11 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Diane G (6 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Seek2Teach (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (0 chatters)