SORT BY Relevancy
Join business expert, Howard Lewinter, as he shares business advice and business thought leadership for CEOs, business owners and entrepreneurs to improve and grow business.Listen to today's 5 Minute Business Strategy: Your Customers Buy Perceived Value.Follow Howard on Twitter for more business tips: @HowardLewinter
Ask yourself: do I spend my energy wisely? Do I place high value on myself? Do I make value statements thru my choices, words and actions?
Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
I believe that the difference between high value and high maintenance is very clear. Listen in today as Andre Ogburn talks about these differences.
Check out our sponsors page this month MCA for ever sign up a portion will go to breast cancer research. www.tvcmatrix.com/dreoradio. Also learn how you can make $$$ from home when you sign up as an associate.
Need a website, visit www.nslsitebuilder.com
You are listening to podcast episode #04
· In this episode I will present 4 critical questions to you that gauge how much value you place on yourself and your business.
· If you’re thinking of starting a business or feel stuck in your business this show is for you, for without value you have no business.
Be sure to keep your pen and paper handy on my shows, there’s always something worth remembering.
I love to connect to my audience, I invite you to visit my website at www.pammccall.com Click on podcasts. You will find the most current podcast listed near the top of the page. Follow that link. I invite you to comment and share your thoughts on today’s subject of The Value Of Owning A Business.
Email me at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Sales Professionals!!!
Yes, it's been a little bit of a hiatus but I'm back to give you my take on a recent blog post I wrote which caused a little bit of a "TIF" in the sales professional community.....so I've decided to explain myself. I've believed for a long time that salespeople spend way to much time pushing their product first before solidifying a different approach to the saying "Customer Value". I'm going to pontificate for at least 30 minutes on why you should establish "Customer Value" first before selling your product.....I hope you can join me to hear me out.
We're back Oct 29th 7:30pm (EST) to provide you the latest thinking in the sales profession on
TODAY IS THE DAY. Call in LIVE: 347 205 9099 during the show!
If you want to speak, PRESS the no. 1 on your phone. I will see that you have raised your hand. Thanks for joining us.
Hello once again or Welcome, if you have never listened to my show before. You should scroll back through 2008 and see what's good for you.
Then make a note in your diary or on your calendar to join me - not just to listen but to talk to me. I am here to hear you. What are your personal concerns? No need to fear publicity. You are signed in anonymously and this is not TV. Talk to me in the chatroom during and after the show, and talk to me live BY PHONE. Don't be afraid to interrupt me...THIS SHOW IS FOR YOU!!
PLEASE TWEET or link elsewhere. I am expecting you to join the chatroom, invite friends, and call in LIVE to ask your questions and get your answers. Post comments before, during or after show!!
My email is open: email@example.com . .
Don't be late!
The Coach & Mentor Group is the best choice for business development planning and execution.
Knowing your value is an inside job. It is something you have to believe in no matter what anyone else says or does. You can get a lot of advice about what you should or shouldn’t do when it comes to pricing your services. The problem is that everyone is coming from a place of their own limiting beliefs.
The cool thing about knowing your value is that it isn’t about a specific dollar amount. It’s much more about the position you want to take in your market. You don’t really aspire to be average do you? Why not go for the top? What does the top mean to you?
I never tell my clients how much they should charge for their services. I do however, help them see their value and from there they can determine the price tag they want to put on their services. It’s a much better pricing strategy than monkey see, monkey do. Monday Morning Movation™ was created to encourage business owners through motivation and inspiration by delivering a postive message to get your week started off right. Each week we focus on a different topic that will help you achieve the level of success you desire. Each topic provides a positive message with specific action steps in a straight-forward manner that is easy to understand and apply. Print your Action Worksheet before the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (104 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (32 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (22 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (16 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- HME Radio (5 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (5 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- DavidHittle (3 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Prophetess Prov31Diamond (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Digital Wisdom (1 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- OCG (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Hill View Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (0 chatters)