SORT BY Relevancy
pepsi meets with al sharpton and family od the late emmet till over lil wayne rap
Today on The Boochcast we talk about Comedy, Recap NXT, Talk to Grammy Award Winner Chubby Tavares, Pepsi Debuts Healthier Soda On Amazon.com, Lingerie For Breast Cancer Awareness: Stella McCartney Designs And Kate Moss Poses, Missing Child Sabrina Allen Found In Mexico After 12 Years, 'Sexist' Superhero Shirts Spark Outrage, Alfonso Ribeiro Confirms He's Doing 'The Carlton' This Week On 'DWTS', Tesla To Show Model 3, New Sedan Version Oct. 9, and More News On The Iphone 6,
Director Gil Green is creating Who Is Lou Gehrig? a short film featuring Miami Heat power forward Udonis Haslem. The film is inspired by Green’s friend of over 20 years, Jeff Fogel, who was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (commonly known as ALS or Lou Gehrig's Disease) about three years ago. The film will follow Fogel as he escapes into his imagination to create a more positive reality for himself. Gil already has raised over his goal of $60,000 on Kickstarter
Though ALS has received a lot of recent press, this project is not affiliated with the viral ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
“While the Ice Bucket Challenge has brought a tremendous amount of awareness to ALS, this film is meant to do something beyond that.”, said Green. “Our goal is to provide an insight not only to the effects of the disease, but to have people be inspired by Jeff’s courageous ability to maintain a positive daily outlook, amongst life’s biggest challenges.”
The film will premiere at The Borscht Film Festival this December. For more information, visit the Who Is Lou Gehrig? Kickstarter campaign at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/whoislougehrig/who-is-lou-gehrig-an-inspiring-film-about-als or at www.whoislougehrig.com.
Gil's company, 305 Films, has clients ranging from Drake to Pepsi.
Co-hosts Meli Mel & Dark Gable continue their award winning series- Icons of Influence.
Todays LNB Superstar is none other than "CoCo" from the Group SWV. In the '90s, the ladies of SWV—Cheryl “Coko” Clemons, Leanne “Lelee” Lyons and Tamara “Taj” George—were on top of the music world. From the streets of New York to superstardom, they had a string of top ten R&B hits including “I’m So Into You,” “Right Here,” “Downtown,” “Weak,” and “You’re Always On My Mind.” With over 15 million albums sold, a Grammy® nomination, an American Music Award nomination and 11 Billboard Music Awards nominations, SWV was unstoppable. But while they seemed to have it all, the drama behind the scenes tore the group apart. It didn’t just end, it ended badly; and in 1998 the members of SWV went their separate ways. CoCo was hip Hops First legitmate LNB sometimes sporting 6-7 inches of Black/Purple/Blue Passion on & off the stage.
This Bronx Native was Pepsi Generations Glodean White. She had the Fashion, The Swag, The Fly Nails and most of all, she was a SISTA-WITH-A-VOICE
Lastly "Meli Mel" will give us the 411 on the Association and how you can become a member.
February 04, 2014
The energy is always high on Tuesday here on the Matt DiGeronimo. Our friend, Justin Anderson mixes it up with Matt. Topics include:
- Should Pepsi launch a commercial with "America the Beautiful" song by English speaking people? Bring Back the Cola Wars! Oh, please, please . . . not because I am opposed to the Coca-Cola's but because the ensuing debate would be priceless to watch. Please!
- Common Core curriculum. More like Common "Bore" curriculum. Why the Federal Government can not and should not manage our public schools.
- Dear Harvard Professors, Stop Touching Things. Stay in your lane of academia with your pipe and smoking jacket, but keep your thoughts off of our public policies!
- Federal aid. Why do states do back flips for federal funding when they are simply receiving 25 cents of the dollar they sent them.
- Foreign aid. Waste of money or an international relations necessity?
Seen on My ghost story caught on tape and Ghost inside my Child. Leitreanna Brown’s background as an Analytical Problem Solving trainer and 4th generation Paranormal Investigator veteran serves PROS as Founder. During her extensive travels, Leitreanna had the good fortune to investigate in various exciting locations including locations in Europe. Being a Reiki Master (a student of 3 different types of energy studies), is an advantage that she uses extensively for paranormal studies and communication. Leitreanna is currently writing a book about extreme paranormal cases as well as ghost stories. She is also the webmaster of the PROS site.As a Reiki Master, Qigong Master, and Exorcist and Case Manager with The Most Reverend Mar ‡David M. Biery, SME Metropolitan Archbishop & Abbot Primate Old Roman Catholic Church & The Holy Order of St. Michael the ExorcistAsst. Director - International Catholic Association of Exorcists World Conference of Catholic Bishops -Secretariat to The United Nations, Leitreanna works to serve as a Exorcist and researcher to help clients and their families solve extreme hauntings by staying devoted to a case until resolution.
Leitreanna has also been a spokes model for Pepsi, Matilda Bay, Black Velvet, Miss English Leather, and Michelin. She was the official emcee for the Belle Chere Pageants and Balloon Races in Ashville, NC. She has also served as a Queen for Miss Cover Girl, Miss Savannah River, and has held over 250 crowns. Leitreanna did her first television commercials as a 4 year old toddler for Romper Room and has been in various commercials, television spots, and magazines throughout her life. She is the hostess of Family Spirit on World TV, Google TV and Alpha Omega Films & TV.
Dr. David D. Chaney is a successful 7 Figure earning chief executive, known as “Doc” in the business community, has run several profitable companies including his recently launched Crowdfunding portal “CrowdSponder” ,a first of it’s kind, is a personal donation platform that financially rewards campaign creators when they recommend others to create, share and raise funds with his system. Simultaneously he oversees the operation of a rapidly growing media firm NuMedia Ventures which in 2005 la served over 20,000 video’s and generated nearly $3.8M in sales within 60 months. Doc’s success as an entrepreneur & CEO has allowed him to be featured in Black Enterprise Magazine as well as other local and regional magazines. He has been seen on BET and TBN’s “Praise the Lord, as well as heard on a host of local and national radio shows. He is a much sought after international keynote speaker and marketing consultant whose past and current clients include Nike, American Airlines, Pepsi, Nissan, State Farm, Re/Max, Clear Channel and many other fortune 500 and 1000 companies. Many call him the business coaches coach and all call him friend. His educational background includes completing graduate level courses in business, psychology and theology from Harvard, Princeton Theological Seminary and University of Norte Dame. David is married to Barbara his wife of 24yrs and they have 3 children. I would like to present to some and introduce to others………...Dr. David D. Chaney
Sex in Paradise, Right Side of History, Pepsi Hates God,CNN South American, Islam is on the March,Jews Under the Bus, Wisdom is Pain, Texas Border Gov Perry, Communist Obama, Rosie Turd in Bowl, Obama Admits he Lied, Cognitive Dissonance, Black Genocide, Impeaching Obama, USA an Oligarchy, Gov. Perry & Barack, The Obama Decorum, Obama Life is Peachy,
in Weight Loss
Imagine being told by your nutritionist or registered dietician to drink diet soda instead of water so weight loss is easier. In a new study, it is suggested that diet drinks might be more effective than water alone in helping dieters shed pounds. This study, published Tuesday in the journal Obesity, included about 300 overweight participants, all of whom were enrolled in a weight loss and exercise program. As part of the intervention, each participant was randomly assigned to one of two groups. One group was told to avoid all diet drinks and drink mostly water. The other group was told to consume a combination of zero-calorie drinks (for example, diet soda or artificially sweetened teas) and water.
At the end of three months, the participants in the diet-drink group had lost about 13 pounds on average. That was 4 pounds more than the average of 9 pounds lost by those in the water group.
A fresh perspective with Shelbs and Jan as they discuss the biggest & best rivalries of all time!
Pepsi v. Coke, Seahawks v. Niners, East Coast v. West Coast rap, WSU v. UW, Apple v. Microsoft and much, much more!
Plus featured music from an up and coming PNW artist and everyone's favorite game: Kill, Screw, Marry!
DBOY MUZIK RADIO PRESENTS:"SMOKE SUMTHIN SATURDAYS" LIVE TONITE FROM 10-12PM EST. WE WILL BRING TO YOU THE VERY BEST INDIE MUZIK FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE!!! NEW MUZIK FROM AZ'S ..**GOOD NEWS**...."DOWNTOWN" THE NEW SMOKE OF THE DAY FROM...Chox-Mak Ft. DJ YRS Jerzy - Mak Da Ripper (Prod. By Pepsi C25) "ALSO, THE LATEST NEWS,REVIEWS,MOVIES,COMEDY, AND HOOD SHIT!!SMOKE SUMTHIN!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (121 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- John Baptist (56 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (9 chatters)
- 63489 (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Elegeant (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Life with The Real LadyZee (0 chatters)
- sun752 (0 chatters)