SORT BY Relevancy
pepsi meets with al sharpton and family od the late emmet till over lil wayne rap
Seen on My ghost story caught on tape and Ghost inside my Child. Leitreanna Brown’s background as an Analytical Problem Solving trainer and 4th generation Paranormal Investigator veteran serves PROS as Founder. During her extensive travels, Leitreanna had the good fortune to investigate in various exciting locations including locations in Europe. Being a Reiki Master (a student of 3 different types of energy studies), is an advantage that she uses extensively for paranormal studies and communication. Leitreanna is currently writing a book about extreme paranormal cases as well as ghost stories. She is also the webmaster of the PROS site.As a Reiki Master, Qigong Master, and Exorcist and Case Manager with The Most Reverend Mar ‡David M. Biery, SME Metropolitan Archbishop & Abbot Primate Old Roman Catholic Church & The Holy Order of St. Michael the ExorcistAsst. Director - International Catholic Association of Exorcists World Conference of Catholic Bishops -Secretariat to The United Nations, Leitreanna works to serve as a Exorcist and researcher to help clients and their families solve extreme hauntings by staying devoted to a case until resolution.
Leitreanna has also been a spokes model for Pepsi, Matilda Bay, Black Velvet, Miss English Leather, and Michelin. She was the official emcee for the Belle Chere Pageants and Balloon Races in Ashville, NC. She has also served as a Queen for Miss Cover Girl, Miss Savannah River, and has held over 250 crowns. Leitreanna did her first television commercials as a 4 year old toddler for Romper Room and has been in various commercials, television spots, and magazines throughout her life. She is the hostess of Family Spirit on World TV, Google TV and Alpha Omega Films & TV.
February 04, 2014
The energy is always high on Tuesday here on the Matt DiGeronimo. Our friend, Justin Anderson mixes it up with Matt. Topics include:
- Should Pepsi launch a commercial with "America the Beautiful" song by English speaking people? Bring Back the Cola Wars! Oh, please, please . . . not because I am opposed to the Coca-Cola's but because the ensuing debate would be priceless to watch. Please!
- Common Core curriculum. More like Common "Bore" curriculum. Why the Federal Government can not and should not manage our public schools.
- Dear Harvard Professors, Stop Touching Things. Stay in your lane of academia with your pipe and smoking jacket, but keep your thoughts off of our public policies!
- Federal aid. Why do states do back flips for federal funding when they are simply receiving 25 cents of the dollar they sent them.
- Foreign aid. Waste of money or an international relations necessity?
Dr. David D. Chaney is a successful 7 Figure earning chief executive, known as “Doc” in the business community, has run several profitable companies including his recently launched Crowdfunding portal “CrowdSponder” ,a first of it’s kind, is a personal donation platform that financially rewards campaign creators when they recommend others to create, share and raise funds with his system. Simultaneously he oversees the operation of a rapidly growing media firm NuMedia Ventures which in 2005 la served over 20,000 video’s and generated nearly $3.8M in sales within 60 months. Doc’s success as an entrepreneur & CEO has allowed him to be featured in Black Enterprise Magazine as well as other local and regional magazines. He has been seen on BET and TBN’s “Praise the Lord, as well as heard on a host of local and national radio shows. He is a much sought after international keynote speaker and marketing consultant whose past and current clients include Nike, American Airlines, Pepsi, Nissan, State Farm, Re/Max, Clear Channel and many other fortune 500 and 1000 companies. Many call him the business coaches coach and all call him friend. His educational background includes completing graduate level courses in business, psychology and theology from Harvard, Princeton Theological Seminary and University of Norte Dame. David is married to Barbara his wife of 24yrs and they have 3 children. I would like to present to some and introduce to others………...Dr. David D. Chaney
Sex in Paradise, Right Side of History, Pepsi Hates God,CNN South American, Islam is on the March,Jews Under the Bus, Wisdom is Pain, Texas Border Gov Perry, Communist Obama, Rosie Turd in Bowl, Obama Admits he Lied, Cognitive Dissonance, Black Genocide, Impeaching Obama, USA an Oligarchy, Gov. Perry & Barack, The Obama Decorum, Obama Life is Peachy,
in Weight Loss
Imagine being told by your nutritionist or registered dietician to drink diet soda instead of water so weight loss is easier. In a new study, it is suggested that diet drinks might be more effective than water alone in helping dieters shed pounds. This study, published Tuesday in the journal Obesity, included about 300 overweight participants, all of whom were enrolled in a weight loss and exercise program. As part of the intervention, each participant was randomly assigned to one of two groups. One group was told to avoid all diet drinks and drink mostly water. The other group was told to consume a combination of zero-calorie drinks (for example, diet soda or artificially sweetened teas) and water.
At the end of three months, the participants in the diet-drink group had lost about 13 pounds on average. That was 4 pounds more than the average of 9 pounds lost by those in the water group.
A fresh perspective with Shelbs and Jan as they discuss the biggest & best rivalries of all time!
Pepsi v. Coke, Seahawks v. Niners, East Coast v. West Coast rap, WSU v. UW, Apple v. Microsoft and much, much more!
Plus featured music from an up and coming PNW artist and everyone's favorite game: Kill, Screw, Marry!
DBOY MUZIK RADIO PRESENTS:"SMOKE SUMTHIN SATURDAYS" LIVE TONITE FROM 10-12PM EST. WE WILL BRING TO YOU THE VERY BEST INDIE MUZIK FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE!!! NEW MUZIK FROM AZ'S ..**GOOD NEWS**...."DOWNTOWN" THE NEW SMOKE OF THE DAY FROM...Chox-Mak Ft. DJ YRS Jerzy - Mak Da Ripper (Prod. By Pepsi C25) "ALSO, THE LATEST NEWS,REVIEWS,MOVIES,COMEDY, AND HOOD SHIT!!SMOKE SUMTHIN!!!
Tonight on the Visitors Section this is not a rerun. Josh gets back from Florida, Mike scores and all the people you know are in love with the guys. Plus dumb animal tricks!
*If you would like to be a live studio audience member of The Visitors Section or The Josh and Mike Mike and Josh Show simply submit a recent headshot and submit one rap sampling of any part of a Crystal Pepsi commercial.
*All audience members must be at least 18 years old. Everyone in your party must present a valid government identification card with proof of age. Your ID must have a photo, your name, and birth date. Acceptable forms of identification include: State issued driver's license, State ID, Military ID, or Passport. Facebook and other social networking sites cannot be used as a valid form of ID. Faxing a picture of your ID is also not permitted.
*Video cameras, large bags, backpacks, sharp metal objects, firearms, wallet chains, sriracha, mace, or any other bottles that contain fluid are not allowed at the studio. No recording devices of any kind are permitted. Pictures may only be taken AFTER the show.
Tonight we discuss, In or Out. Too often in life, we spend the majority of our time vacillating between two worlds. We are sometimes hot and other times cold. We like Coke and Pepsi but never really choose a position that we can stand by. But scriptures decalre that we must choose this day whom we will serve.
Join us Mondays at 9pm EST.
Carcinogen found in Pepsi & Coke products with Charles Margulis. Charles Margulis is the Communications Director at the Center for Environmental Health. Prior to joining CEH, Charles was the lead campaigner for Greenpeace USA's Genetic Engineering Campaign for five years. He is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley in Peace and Conflict Studies. He is also a graduate of the California Culinary Academy and was a long-time professional baker.
Agenda: 1. Introduction. 2. Are there any carcinogenic ingredients in cola drinks? 3. How was this data collected and validated? 4. What was the Center for Environmental Health campaign regarding 4-methylimidazole, or 4-Mel? 5. The campaign’s goals, efforts and results? 6. Future projects. 7. Conclusion.
Charles Margulis Communications Director Center for Environmental Health 2201 Broadway, Suite 302 Oakland, CA 94612 510.655.3900 x 305 http://www.ceh.org @4envirohealth Charles@ceh.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (146 chatters)
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (35 chatters)
- The Dream1 (31 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- American White History Month (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (0 chatters)