SORT BY Relevancy
pepsi meets with al sharpton and family od the late emmet till over lil wayne rap
Sex in Paradise, Right Side of History, Pepsi Hates God,CNN South American, Islam is on the March,Jews Under the Bus, Wisdom is Pain, Texas Border Gov Perry, Communist Obama, Rosie Turd in Bowl, Obama Admits he Lied, Cognitive Dissonance, Black Genocide, Impeaching Obama, USA an Oligarchy, Gov. Perry & Barack, The Obama Decorum, Obama Life is Peachy,
February 04, 2014
The energy is always high on Tuesday here on the Matt DiGeronimo. Our friend, Justin Anderson mixes it up with Matt. Topics include:
- Should Pepsi launch a commercial with "America the Beautiful" song by English speaking people? Bring Back the Cola Wars! Oh, please, please . . . not because I am opposed to the Coca-Cola's but because the ensuing debate would be priceless to watch. Please!
- Common Core curriculum. More like Common "Bore" curriculum. Why the Federal Government can not and should not manage our public schools.
- Dear Harvard Professors, Stop Touching Things. Stay in your lane of academia with your pipe and smoking jacket, but keep your thoughts off of our public policies!
- Federal aid. Why do states do back flips for federal funding when they are simply receiving 25 cents of the dollar they sent them.
- Foreign aid. Waste of money or an international relations necessity?
Tonight on the Visitors Section this is not a rerun. Josh gets back from Florida, Mike scores and all the people you know are in love with the guys. Plus dumb animal tricks!
*If you would like to be a live studio audience member of The Visitors Section or The Josh and Mike Mike and Josh Show simply submit a recent headshot and submit one rap sampling of any part of a Crystal Pepsi commercial.
*All audience members must be at least 18 years old. Everyone in your party must present a valid government identification card with proof of age. Your ID must have a photo, your name, and birth date. Acceptable forms of identification include: State issued driver's license, State ID, Military ID, or Passport. Facebook and other social networking sites cannot be used as a valid form of ID. Faxing a picture of your ID is also not permitted.
*Video cameras, large bags, backpacks, sharp metal objects, firearms, wallet chains, sriracha, mace, or any other bottles that contain fluid are not allowed at the studio. No recording devices of any kind are permitted. Pictures may only be taken AFTER the show.
Tonight we discuss, In or Out. Too often in life, we spend the majority of our time vacillating between two worlds. We are sometimes hot and other times cold. We like Coke and Pepsi but never really choose a position that we can stand by. But scriptures decalre that we must choose this day whom we will serve.
Join us Mondays at 9pm EST.
With Albert back in North Carolina, its left to Daryl and Taylor to review their predictions for France's 2-0 victory over Nigeria and Germany's late 2-1 win over Algeria, as well as debut their prognostications for Argentina-Switzerland and (the big one) Belgium-USA. It's a goalkeeper special, as the guys discuss the occasional brilliance of Vincent Enyeama, the thorough brilliance of Rais M'Bolhi, and the consistently insane brilliance of Manuel Neuer. Other topics covered include Messi's proclivity for eating potato chips and drinking Pepsi, Paul Pogba's more than passing impersonation of Yaya Toure, Thomas Muller as a Star Wars creature, and the rooting loyalties of Taylor's dog (Daryl's pup's interests here never in doubt).