SORT BY Relevancy
On June 2 San Francisco was host to the third of GLAAD's Annual Media Awards. In addition to its usual star studded line-up, the event also introduced San Francisco to GLAAD's new President, Herndon Graddick. In this special edition of The Conversation, Herndon will join host Cathy Brooks at the offices of PeopleBrowsr in San Francisco for an intimate and candid conversation about GLAAD, its role in the LGBT community, where social media plays into the mix and - most importantly - what people can do to get involved.
One of the nation's largest and most visible LGBT advocacy organizations, GLAAD has played a central role working with news, entertainment and, most recently, social media to ensure fair, balanced, culture-changing stories of the LGBT community to the public.
For more than 25 years, GLAAD has been part media watchdog, part educator and native guide, helping those telling the stories and those whose stories need to be shared.
NOTE: The show *may* start a bit late ... so if you tune in and hear background noise, just sit tight and we'll be with you shortly!
Tonight's show has more than 3 times the normal amount of fun with three Joes for you. We have Joded @wingdude, Joey @higherhill and Joe @JoeKasper.. that's more Joe than we've ever seen. We'll be talking about my new FAVORITE TWITTER APP an incredable live seminar and why you shoul FIRE YOUR DIET. Networking at a a whole new level
Join Host Live Chats
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (3 chatters)
- true psychics network (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (1 chatters)
- Daniel J Vena (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Sex Energy Goddess13 (1 chatters)
- Technotronic Age (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (0 chatters)