SORT BY Relevancy
With JRaff still on vacation host Joe turns to his uncle, a long-time PSU football season ticket holder, for a look at his favorite Penn State games of All-Time.
We always have 20/20 in the rearview mirror. Why can't we see things when they are right in front of us? Dr. Penn explores this dynamic. Understanding why we fool ourselves and how to prevent this is an invaluable tool in living a higher-functioning live.
Are you looking for a long-term, deep, monogamous relationship or are you out to have fun? If you are the former, tune in to this Podcast because Dr. Penn will help navigate the waters of sexuality, lonliness, attraction, and your goal of creating something deep and lasting.
Dr. Gary Penn interview Michelle McCullough. Michelle is a public speaker, strategist, success coach, entrepreneur and also works in the area or relationships and conflict resolution.
This will be an hour of conversation and insights.
Have you ever had a moment when you lost years? All of sudden you feel like a little boy or girl...feelings that have been domnant for decades come rushing forward. Why do you feel so small and vulnerable? Why are you feeling anxious or depressed? Dr. Penn explores this concept in depth.
In the first episode of The Phinal Bell, Dylan Callaghhan-Croley talks about the Flyers' first round effert and their offseason. He aslo discusses the upcoming NFL draft and the success of Penn State in recruiting for the 2015 Class
On the show, we preview the Purdue trip to Penn State, with interviews, analysis, historical perspective, predictions and more. Plus, a feature on probably the best unit on the Boilermakers.
Also, we hear from Matt Painter, who signed his 2014 signing class on Wednesday. The latest in Purdue recruiting news and a glance around the Big Ten, as well.
Dr. Gary Penn discusses mental illness and violence. He will explore how weapons are a factor on a personal and a cultural level, how to look at gun control and mental illness, and how we can come to terms with such massive and tragic deaths.
How do we understand our Shadow. Dr. Gary Penn will explore the psychology of Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling. He will help you understand their psychology and your own in an attempt to make sense of these recent events.
Tamar Springer is an expert on pre-marital counseling. Doctor Penn will spend an hour with Ms. Springer to explore couples, communication, issues to unpack and explore.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Curious Times (39 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (32 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ETA (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (0 chatters)
- WRESTLE RAMA (0 chatters)