SORT BY Relevancy
Penn State is one of the trickier road games for Ohio State this season, and with James Franklin on the scene, they're one of the biggest offseason stories in the Big Ten. We chat with Cari Greene of Black Shoe Diares to get the lowdown on all things Penn State, including their opinion of potential rivalries with Maryland and Rutgers, their breakdown of their controversial new AD hire, Penn State's offensive line, their WR corps, their secondary, and reasonable expectations for this season, given their poor depth. We also talk internet currency!
Cynthia Morgan is a board-certified hypnotherapist and the author of You’re Already
Hypnotized: A Guide to Waking Up. Her essays have been published on numerous
websites and blogs, and she has been featured in articles in international magazines,
such as Natural Health, Russh and Well-Being. Cynthia has a weekly podcast based
on her 28 years experience with A Course in Miracles called “A Course in What?!”
She has been practicing Transcendental Meditation since the age of seven, and
brings a lifetime of seeking and teaching to her writing, her clients, and her podcast.
Dr. Penn has an insightful discussion about hypnotherapy, life, depth, and her work.
There can be a great deal of doubt and anxiety when it comes to sexuality. The American Pscyhology around this topic is complex, constrained and constricted while the media tells us that sexuality should ooze out of us and that anything less that "HotSex.Com" physicality performance is a failure. Dr Gary Penn will explore this issue in detail.
Dr. Gary Penn and Shannon Bradley-Colleary will explore many subjects of Relationships, Sexuality, and Marriage to name a few. Shannon, the “The Woman Formerly Known As Beautiful", is a "Beauty-Maven, Mom-Butler, Wife-Dominatrix...Slightly Mustachioed. Also on HuffPo, NPR, CNN, BlogHer”
Shannon, a Professional Blogger, Content Provider, Brand Ambassador, Editor, Author and Screenwriter, Shannon frequently writes about Body Image, Beauty, Aging, Parenting Tweens and, most popularly, about Married Sex.
Shannon’s blog http://thewomanformerlyknownasbeautiful.com/ is well know and has a huge following. Her most popular posts have landed on The Today Show, CNN, NPR, Daily Mail Online, The Huffington Post, Babble, BlogHer, Raising America and Fox11 News.
Don't miss Shannon's recent post "10 Signs You’re Dating an Asshat, 5 Tips to Avoid Them" click here and know the signs!
R B1G Show: Talk w/ Rutgers Football - Recap Penn State Game , QB Debate and more. > Guest @michaeljfoti Callers welcome
With JRaff still on vacation host Joe turns to his uncle, a long-time PSU football season ticket holder, for a look at his favorite Penn State games of All-Time.
We always have 20/20 in the rearview mirror. Why can't we see things when they are right in front of us? Dr. Penn explores this dynamic. Understanding why we fool ourselves and how to prevent this is an invaluable tool in living a higher-functioning live.
Are you looking for a long-term, deep, monogamous relationship or are you out to have fun? If you are the former, tune in to this Podcast because Dr. Penn will help navigate the waters of sexuality, lonliness, attraction, and your goal of creating something deep and lasting.
On Monday, the #BlackShoePodcast went LIVE to talk about the breaking news on sanction reductions. But the #BSP is, first and foremost, about college football - so forget all the meta stuff, because today we talk #BigTenPowerhouseRutgers! Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta), and Bill (@bflip33) get back in the virtual studio in Brooklyn in advance of Saturday night's prime time matchup in Piscataway! The Nittany Lions take on the Scarlet Knights in Big Ten Powerhouse Rutgers' first foray into the Big Ten Conference at 8:00 p.m. on BTN. Today, your hosts (joined by fellow Jersey resident and BSD recruiting specialist Nick "Chris" Polak (@TheREALNPolak)) talk smack on the team from the Garden State, expectations, and predictions for this weekend! All that and more on this episode of the #BSP on BlogTalkRadio!
Dr. Gary Penn interview Michelle McCullough. Michelle is a public speaker, strategist, success coach, entrepreneur and also works in the area or relationships and conflict resolution.
This will be an hour of conversation and insights.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (108 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (56 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (15 chatters)
- SHRAonair (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- churchfolk (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (0 chatters)