SORT BY Relevancy
Matt and Chuck take calls from wanting to discuss all angles of Ohio State's big 31-24 2OT win over Penn State. Topics include why Ohio State's playbook shrank, how good Ohio State's defense is, whether this changes how we evaluate J.T Barrett, Ohio State in the playoff picture, a Big Ten roundup, and much more:
Tune in to another episode of "Inside the War Room" where David West will be hosting Penn State Long Snapper Dan Jordan. Typically, this is not a positon that does not get much attention but one bad snap can turn the tide of a game so it is essential to have a reliable player at this position. Follow Dan Jordan and NFL Draft War Room on twitter @SnapYouLongTime & @NFLDraftWRoom respectively. Have you missed a recent interview? Check out the interview archives here: http://www.nfldraftwarroom.com/interviews.html
This week sucked. This week in Penn State basketball really, really sucked. The Nittany Lions lost a heartbreaking game against Wisconsin, then the squad got completely smoked by Northwestern, it blew. Fortunately, after the NU loss, there was a silver lining: AD Sandy Barbour gave a public endorsement of Pat Chambers going forward. On this week's episode of the BSD Basketbro Show, Bill, Eric and Chad welcome special guest Tim Beidel, and the guys discuss the state of Penn State hoops. Is Pat Chambers the man for the job? How can the AD support the squad? What the hell went wrong this year? All of this and more on the best damn Penn State basketball podcast on the web.
Matt and Chuck dig into the big Buckeye stories of the week, from the huge flip of linebacker Jerome Baker, to the politicking of Big Ten coaches about ESPN SEC BIAS PAWWWWL. We also dig into the major storylines for the Ohio State/Penn State game. Can Penn State's defense slow down Ohio State's death star of an offense? Can the Buckeyes exploit Penn State's weakness of the offensive line? What about Larry Johnson's homecoming? All of this, and score predictions.
Gary Penn interviews Allana Pratt; Intimacy Expert, Author, Host, Speaker, Advocate to End Sexual Violence
EXPERTISE: SEX, INTIMACY, BODY IMAGE, SELF-ESTEEM, CONSCIOUSNESS, RELATIONSHIPS, DATING ADVICE, MOTHERHOOD, PARENTING ISSUES, SINGLE PARENTING, MARRIAGE ISSUES
Featured on CBS, TLC, FOX; coach to celebrities, a cum laude graduate of Columbia, Allana’s a single mom who triumphed over an internal war of body shame and sexual guilt that was destroying her confidence, joy and softness. Now, author of three books, she pole dances for pleasure, and knows ‘When Mama’s happy, everybody’s happy!’ She inspires women to embrace their sacred erotic nature to attract all the love and attention they choose; she heals men’s emasculated hearts, cures their ‘nice guy’ and awakens their noble badass honoring of women. Thousands flock to her sexy, empowering show, Intimate Conversations LIVE. She’s here to end sexual violence on the planet, have stupid amounts of joy as a mother, ooze sensuality and inspire reverence for our exquisite sexual nature.
Penn State is one of the trickier road games for Ohio State this season, and with James Franklin on the scene, they're one of the biggest offseason stories in the Big Ten. We chat with Cari Greene of Black Shoe Diares to get the lowdown on all things Penn State, including their opinion of potential rivalries with Maryland and Rutgers, their breakdown of their controversial new AD hire, Penn State's offensive line, their WR corps, their secondary, and reasonable expectations for this season, given their poor depth. We also talk internet currency!
The BTPowerhouse staff focuses this podcast on what many perceive to be the Big Ten's "bottom tier" in teams like Minnesota, Northwestern, Penn State, and Rutgers. We get the chance to talk about what got these teams there, whether they can get out, and what they have moving forward. Special guests include Chris Hachfeld from the Daily Gopher and Zach Pereles from InsideNU.
We chat about the biggest college football stories with one of the hosts of college football's biggest podcast, Ty Hildenbrandt of the Solid Verbal. We break down the big B1G stories from last weekend, like whether Penn State's punchless offense is 100% due to sanctions, or if coaching plays a role, what to make of Rutgers, if Ohio State still has a shot at the playoffs, and more national stories.
Deborah Kagan is a Sensual Lifestyle Specialist with years of practice being a turned-on woman. She helps women tap into their innate power and connect with their mojo, which is the source of true self-esteem. She is the author of Find Your ME Spot: 52 Ways to Reclaim Your Confidence, Feel Good in Your Own Skin and Live a Turned On Life and the forthcoming The Sensually Empowered Woman. Her methods combine over 20 years of information and experience in the fields of holistic health and human sexuality. Deborah is a popular guest speaker on the topic of sensuality and how to transform all areas of your life - personal, business and spiritual - into one of creativity, passion and wealth. As a philanthropist and community activist, Deborah is founder of and currently serves as executive producer of VDAY Santa Monica, a benefit raising awareness and funds to end violence against women and girls.
Kimberly Seltzer is a Makeover & Confidence Expert, Therapist and Dating Coach
based in Los Angeles. She utilizes the unique combined use of therapy, in-field date
coaching, NLP and styling to help people with their confidence and dating life.
Kimberly helps women update and discover their personalized image through
wardrobe consultation and assistance in purchasing clothes that fit each body type
and lifestyle. She has developed her own wing gal approach with clients doing in-
field work working on body language, first impressions, image and messaging and
how it impacts confidence and attraction. She has enjoyed opportunities on the
radio, tv and on the web. Kimberly is the Co-host & Lead Love Expert of a traveling
dating show, The Great Love Debate. She is also the co-host of a radio show, Full
Disclosure launching soon. You can also see her in a new cable reality dating show,
The Romance. Kimberly enjoys speaking and giving seminars such as being the
keynote speaker for Neutrogena, National Matchmaking Conferences,
eHarmony, The Great Love Debate and iDate. She is a regular contributor to the
Huffington Post, DigitalRomance.com, WorldLifeStyle.com and YourTango and is
featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine, Fox News Magazine and Yahoo Shine.
****Download Your Free Guides from Kimberly Seltzer "The Body Type Booklet for Women" /Identify your body type and learn what to wear PLUS "The Men's Fashion Manifesto" /Look your best and leave a great first impression.
Click here To Download http://www.eliteimagemakeovers.com/eim
On the latest episode, Jeff McMenamin and Michael Kaskey-Blomain discuss Joel Embiid's latest setback, the Sixers possible shift in focus at the 2015 NBA draft, Nerlens Noel's chances of winning Rookie of the Year, the team's recent play and more!
As always, you can follow us on the app Stitcher along with all your other favorite podcasts! If you like what we do, feel free to rate us as well! The link to the app version of our show is below.
You can also follow us on Twitter @76ersreport.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)