SORT BY Relevancy
Have you accomplished everything else you wanted in your life except the marriage and family you want? Are you tired of investing your time and emotions in relationships that get you no where? If you answered yes to either of those questions then you want to join LBS in welcoming Christine Pembleton, companionship Coach, talk show host, author and speaker. With a sincere desire to encourage and empower women who want fulfillment and happiness in their marriages, she helps people understand who God created them to be through her coaching, speaking and writing.
In June 2009, Christine released her bestselling book, Lord, I’m Ready to Be a Wife, to encourage women who want to get married, and introduce the basics of being a wife. After the international success of her book, Christine started Ready to Be a Wife™, a relationship coaching firm, whose purpose is to equip women with the skills and mindset to enjoy the marriage of their dreams. She conducts teleseminars, workshops and training programs all geared to helping women attract and maintain fulfilling relationships.
Christine earned a B.A. in Business Administration from Temple University in 2000 and in that same year received the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the African American Chamber of Commerce in Philadelphia.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (61 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- El Maat (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Word Of Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Basketball Fluency Sports Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)