SORT BY Relevancy
It's our 4 Year Anniverasy episode!
Tonight it's all about exciting developments for nail techs, Listen and learn about ways to literally hold your clients health in your hands.
Also, News from our event in Gatlinburg!
Join our NAIL CHAT during LIVE broadcasts by registering here
Nail Talk Radio is starting the second week of May off with a Double Header! On this episode of NTR we have TWO very special guests... first we have our former co-host and current star of LA HAIR, the fabulous celebrity manicurist Naja Rickette, here to discuss the current season of LA Hair, what it takes to become a Guinness World Record holder, and how you can break into the nail game!
Our second very special guest is Kupa Inc Star Educator Ann Chang... a 12 year veteran in nail industry, star of VietFace TV, femtor, and amazing nail tech here to discuss efiles, education, nail art, and what keeps her inspired!
Welcome to Apriori Beauty Radio – where we share conversations with independent Consultants experiencing entrepreneurial success by simply Using, Loving and Sharing their favorite products.
Tune in to our special Beauty Bar segment featuring Apriori Beauty Manager Lisa Adam from New York. Instead of selling a product, why not invite someone to “experience” Apriori Beauty? It can be as simple as inviting a few girlfriends over to your house for a pedicure or hosting a larger event a local wine bar. Lisa has hosted Beauty Bars both big and small, at her house and at local vendors, and has found success both ways. Join us as Lisa goes over her Beauty Bar ‘To-Do’ list with helpful tips on hosting events, as well as follow-up guides to gaining new Clients and even new Consultants!
To learn more about Apriori Beauty's products and opportunity, click to http://www.aprioribeauty.com or http://www.useloveshare.com today!
Join me for Grief Talk with Audrey where I bring you experts in the fields of death and dying, loss and grief, hope and healing and those who themselves have been on their own journey after loss.
One out of three women will become widows before the age of 60. For Catherine Tidd, it happened when she was 31.
In her memoir, Confessions of a Mediocre Widow: Or, How I Lost My Husband and My Sanity, Tidd candidly shares her personal journey through love, sudden loss, and coping with the aftermath of emotions and responsibilities following her husband’s death.
One summer morning in 2007, Catherine Tidd received a phone call that her husband Brad had been involved in a traffic accident and suffered what appeared to be a dislocated knee and broken ribs. In the span of the next 72 hours, Brad would suffer a stroke and swelling of the brain, and Catherine had to make the heartbreaking decision to let him go.
As life continues to go on around her, Tidd is faced with more questions than answers:
How do you support the grief of your children when you’re falling apart?
How do you get a job when you have three young kids at home?
When is it okay to date?
Is getting a pedicure every three days so that you can escape your house and children for 30 minutes wrong?
You can use the life insurance money to buy a sports car if it makes you feel better, right?
Confessions of a Mediocre Widow gives a refreshingly honest, and sometimes humorous, glimpse into how to laugh, love, and find joy in the unexpected turns life takes. www.thewiddahood.com
Featured guest: Geno Stampora
Jump Start Your Dreams & Goals
When you meet Geno Stampora, you will remember him! Geno has had a profound impact on the beauty industry in many ways. He began his career working behind the chair in a salon and gradually moved up to manage and finally to own a collection of successful salons. He has also owned two beauty academies, where he interacted with and instructed his students. Geno has been a distributor and sales consultant to salons, a major platform artist, and has shared the stage with the worlds greatest artists. To meet Geno is to meet a man of many hats.
Geno has trained thousands of salons worldwide. He has worked with groups large and small helping them to fine tune their mission, refine their ability to grow and streamline their success. It is the influence of Geno Stampora that is recognized as a the common thread in the success of thousands of beauty professionals. The industry’s finest salons employ Geno frequently as a business coach, consultant and educator.
IBX is a New & Revolutionary two-part system that acts as a Protective Shield for the natural nail under any Gel Polish Coating and can also be used as a Natural Nail Strengthening System to grow natural nails more readily on their own! IBX is the first system of it's kind...this penetrative toughening system works inside the nail(instead of top), is cured with LED light and forms an interpenetrating polymer network that fuses the upper layers of the nail together. The result is a tougher natural nail that can grow on it's own or act to protect the nail against frequent and potentially damaging removal. For more information: www.ibxnails.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)