SORT BY Relevancy
The radio voice of the organization "Sisters in Harmony"
Tonight guest are
1) Nikki O with Beauty Evolution
2) Project Tupac with Linda Antognini and her very special guest
3) Harambee Table with guest joy from the company inspirational T- Shirts www.bethedifferencellc.com
U.S. Terrorist Dylann Roof hoped to start a race war with his assassination of nine worshippers at the church in Charlotte, South Carolina. But what his actions provoked was an even more determined effort for peace, among whites and blacks who have simply had enough of the violence. Leading the way in this effort are the youth.. Terrorist Dylann Roof hoped to start a race war with his assassination of nine kworshippers at the church in Charlotte, South Carolina. But what his actions provoked was an even more determined effort for peace, among whites and blacks who have simply had enough of the violence. Leading the way in this effort are the youth. Our guests today, Pastor Cal Thompson and Caitlin Blotski, discuss the efforts of Chicago Life Center to bring love to a hate-filled, racially polarized society.
THE RADIO VOICE FOR THE ORGANIZATION "SISTERS IN HARMONY". OUR GUEST WILL BE
1) SISTER NIKKI O WELCOMES MS. JULIA BROWNE TALKING ABOUT HER WALKING TOUR THAT REVEALS PARTS OF PARIS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW IN BLACK HISTORY
2) PROJECT TUPAC WITH SISTER LINDA ANTOGNINI
3) HARAMBEE TABLE WITH GOSPEL SINGER
4) HARAMBEE TABLE WITH ACTOR ALVIN SMITH
THE RADIO VOICE FOR THE ORGANIZATION "SISTERS IN HARMONY". OUR GUEST TONIGHT ARE
1) HARAMBEE TABLE " THE ART OF OBEAH" WITH SISTER NICOLE BROOKS LIVE FROM CANADA
2) HEALTH ZONE WITH EDNA WARREN
3) HARAMBEE TABLE WITH RECORDING ARTIST LORI DIAMOND
4) FIND YOUR HAPPY WITH KIMBERLY WILLIAMS
SPEAKING TO HARMONY SALUTES BLACK MUSIC MONTH WITH A VERY SPECIAL SHOW TALKING ABOUT THE DIVERSITY IN OUR MUSIC. SO JOIN BROTHER ED UMOJA AND HIS CO-HOST DIANE CAMERON ELAM AS THEY WELCOME TO THE SHOW. SIX ARTIST FROM THE LADYLAKE ENTERTAINMENT.
1- LEROY MILLER
2- INTERNATIONAL NOVA
3- SHARON LIA BAND
4- MOS BROTHERS
5- VILLA AVENUE
6- JAMES 'CHIP " MERCADEL
THE RADIO VOICE FOR THE ORGANIZATION "SISTERS IN HARMONY"
OUR GUEST TONIGHT WILL BE
1) EBONY BOWERS WITH "FREE IT UP WEEKEND TIME "
2) BODY OF CULTURE WITH ROZENIA JOHNSON
3) INTO THE LIGHT WITH RENEE FEATHERSTONE
4) HARAMBEE TABLE
5) HARAMBEE TABLE WITH TAM LAWRENCE (https://www.facebook.com/publicistguide )
All souls will awaken. Singing Love Peace and Harmony will awaken us and all souls. How? Find out as we sing together. Discover this and other benefits of singing this beautiful and powerful Soul Song.
The "Love Peace Harmony" movement is profoundly powerful in its beauty and simplicity. To learn more, please visit https://lovepeaceharmonymovement.drsha.com
To DOWNLOAD the Love Peace Harmony Song, please go to: https://www.drsha.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LovePeaceandHarmony.mp3
?When Chanted, Love, Peace and Harmony carries divine frequency and vibration. It carries
It also transforms the frequency and vibration of humanity and Mother Earth
Divine Love melts all blockages and transforms all life Divine
Forgiveness brings inner joy and inner peace
Divine Compassion boosts energy, stamina, vitality and immunity
Divine Light heals, rejuvenates and transforms relationships, finances and every aspect of life.
To learn more about Master Marilyn, and to contact her directly, please visit her blog at: http://soulhealingforlph.blogspot.com/p/about-master-marilyn.html
THE GMK WELCOMES TO THE MIC OUR YOUTH FOR THE FIRST HOUR OF THE SHOW. BROTHER UMOJA CO-HOST WILL BE 11 YEAR OLD POET NOAH. FOR THE 2ND HOUR WE OPEN THE LINES FOR THE FAMILY WHO HAVE POSITIVE WORK THAT HIGHLIGHT OUR MEN. SO JOIN US FOR A GREAT SHO
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress