SORT BY Relevancy
Nickademus Hollon is young and fearless. Having just placed 2nd in arguably one of the most grueling Ultra-Marathon Races in the world, the infamous Tor des Geants (The Tour of Giants) is evidence. We have him live to tell his story.
The Tor des Géants (205 miles of running through the 4 steepest mountains in Europe) is the first and only race to combine long distance with the individual style of runners: the organization does not impose any compulsory stages, and the winner will be the runner who completes the race in the shortest time, making his or her own decisions on when and how long to stop for rest and refreshment. The maximum time allotted for completion of the race is 150 hours.
This week Next on the Tee with Chris Mascaro is PGA Tour Legend Dave Stockton. Mr. Stockton is from San Bernardino, California. He attended the University of Southern California...and earned his bachelor's degree in general management. In 1964 he won the PAC-10 men's golf individual title and was an All-American. Later that year he turned Pro. His first PGA Tour victory came in 1967 at the Colonial National Invitational. He has 24 wins on Tour, 10 on the PGA Tour including the 1970 and 1976 PGA Championships and 14 wins on the Champions Tour including 3 majors, the '92 & '94 Senior Players Championship and the '96 US Senior Open. Mr. Stockton is widely known as a putting genius. His book "Unconscious Putting" has gotten 4.5 Stars on Amazon.com and is a must read for every golfer...
Join Chris Mascaro every Saturday at 10:00 AM as he talks with PGA & LPGA Tour Pros, legends, equipment manufacturers, top instructors, course superintendents, media members and all those influencing the great game of golf on Next on the Tee.
Tonight the Nikki Rich Show will talk discuss Ms.Nikki Rich the Media for Oprah Life you want Tour. Oprah Winfrey captivates audiences on stage at the SAP Center at San Jose, California on Thursday and Friday November 14 and 15 . This was the eighth and final tour stop of Winfrey’s eight-city arena tour, “Oprah’s The Life You Want Weekend,” traveling throughout the U.S. this fall.Photo Courtesy of Harpo, Inc. / George Burns
Susan Notorangelo joins us this evening to discuss the 2015 Elite PAC Tour. The Elite Tour intended for the most serious riders who are looking for a very challenging ride across America. Daily miles range from 140 to 200 miles per day. Riders completing 100% of the tour will qualify for the Race Across AMerica. All riders must routinely ride 200 miles in 10-12 hours in training. An Elite Team Division is being offered for two riders to share participating by individually riding 80-120 miles each day.
San Diego, CA to Tybee Island, GA
Depart: Thursday, June 4th from Savannah, GA
Arrive: San Diego, CA Saturday, May 16th
18 riding days 2,785 miles 160 miles per day
This Elite Tour begins in San Diego, California with moderate daily distances the first three days while crossing the desert. We hope all riders will be able to gradually work themselves into shape before they begin the longer days for the remainder of the tour. The route will use a combination of good cycling roads we have ridden for many years.
This is not an easy cross-country route following the boring flat lands of the Southern states. We will intentionally climb many steep mountain grades in Arizona and New Mexico. In the eastern states we will ride many hilly days including the notorious Talimena Parkway which includes many 15% grades.
This cross country bicycle tour is only for the best riders. Do not come on this tour if you are looking for an easy ride across the country. Even the fastest riders will be tested to their limits on most day
Christian Authors on Tour are holding their 4th Tour Stop today in Savannah Georgia... Hosted at the Savannah Baptist Center... honoring Christ and promoting their Christian based writing...with awesome books.
Meet Lynn Pinder, Lynn Calvin, Terersae Mack, Michele Robert, Shalonda Williams, Wendy Withers, Joyce Evans, Vanessa Fortenberry, Tracie Davis along with Anna's Journey show host - Anna Renault... all members of the Christian Authors on Tour.
The next tour stop.. and the final stop for 2014 will be held December 13, in Baltimore Maryland.
Listen to the Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) Blog Talk Radio Show on Friday, November 21st at 2 p.m. (ET) for a LIVE interview with Christian author, Dr. Sandy Mitchell.
I Forgive You: A Pathway to Recovery by Dr. Sandy Finklin-Mitchell (Dr. Sandy) is a book for those who have been hurt or abused. The book speaks to the negative power of unforgiveness. In it, Dr. Sandy opens her heart of confessions about her struggles and her battle against the monster of unforgiveness in her life. In the end, readers will see just how God is always able to do the AMAZING and so much more through a learning eye and renewed mind.
Call (858) 357-8408 to ask questions of the scheduled guest. Don't worry if you can't listen LIVE, you can always download, at your convenience, FREE On-Demand podcasts of this interview and hundreds of other inspirational interviews with Christian authors at www.blogtalkradio.com/christianauthorsontour.
2014 Christian Writer's Literary Festival
Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT)
Joining me this week is PGA Tour Legend Bobby Nichols. Mr Nichols won the 1964 PGA Championship among his 15 Professional victories. He also finished 2nd in the 1967 Masters and 3rd in the 1962 US Open which was won by Jack Nicklaus in a playoff over Arnold Palmer. It was Jack's first professional win. You may also recall that he and Lee Trevino were struck by lightning at the Western Open in 1975.
This year he was recognized as a Hometown Hero by his home city of Louisville which took place in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of his PGA Championship victory and the event being held this year at Valhalla Country Club located in Louisville.
Mr. Nichols is a wonderful man and we hope you enjoy the show.
Join Chris Mascaro every Saturday morning as he talks with PGA & LPGA Tour pros, legends, equipment manufacturers, members of the media and those influencing the great game of golf on Next on the Tee.
NYC-based alternative rock band The Kin returns to the US this November for their “Thick as Thieves” tour after. a 23-date tour in Australia and New Zealand. The band’s last EP Get On It reached gold in New Zealand. They have also been featured on Conan and toured with major artists including Coldplay and PINK. The Kin are known for “Musical Robberies,” where they burst into a randomly chosen high-traffic public area and surprise on-lookers with an impromptu live performance. They will stop by Music FridayLive! at 2:05 ET for a chat, so be ready to call in.
Lorelei Carlson released her latest EP, Dopamine, on Oct. 21, 2014. Written and co-produced by Carlson with her longtime collaborator, David Gielan, “Dopamine” features six new recordings, weaving themes of lust, obsession and tragedy over poignant and haunting melodies and her signature ethereal vocals and dreamlike arrangements. The daughter of a Swedish-American father and Peruvian mother, Carlson grew up moving around frequentlywith her diplomat parents; by 14, she had lived in seven countries and now resides in LA. Her music is stunning, etheral, tough...and addictive. She will be with us at 2:30 pm ET this Friday.
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics, The Discussion and so much more....
- Shaking Up The Cities for Change:
- Ontario Municipal Election & Mayoral Scandals and Changes;
- In His Presence - Concert Tour of November 14, 2014:
* Sister/Evangelist Pam Handsor, Concert Promoter, Gospel Artist Management & City Gospel Mover;
* Tye Tribbett & William McDowell Music & Feature performers;
* Rodney Jones, Gospel and R&B Singer;
* Elder Edsel Smith, the man and the legacy;
* March For Jesus, Jesus In The City and other City wide Christian programs;
* The Discussion: 2015 the anticipated "Change" factor;
- What is your testimony? What are you doing to create change in your city? What ideas and suggestions do you think will help make positive mankind changes in your city? Share your testimony and bless someone else who may be going through... (949) 203-4735.
We always want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, message us on Facebook at Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications or The Pastor J. Rouse Show, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow or you can call in to have your say during the show while live on air at (949) 203-4735.
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (56 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- Curious Times (34 chatters)
- Ms Blue (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- HOV Radio (26 chatters)
- NTEB (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Black Author Network (10 chatters)
- ankhkakek (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (4 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- ABroomAndTheMoon Radio (1 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (0 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (0 chatters)