SORT BY Relevancy
October 22, 2013 6:30 pm Est. Call 646-652-2034 to tune in.
Join Chinaza Duson, Presidential Executive of Paycation Travel with Sharon Johnson, Host of the Comtivate show and John Maxwell Coach, Speaker and Trainer. Hear how changing your mind can change your life. Hear from the best!
Are you ready to give yourself the best you deserve? An opportunity? Are you aware that the Universe awaits your calling? Well, Paycation enables you to run a successful business right from the comfort of your home with the most exciting product worldwide. Whether you are a stay at home mom, a retiree, doctor, student, or one of the millions of full time, hardworking, yet underpaid and under-appreciated employees, Paycation gives you the opportunity to become financially independent by working your own home based business with all the tools, training and support you need to become successful.
Travel is an 8 trillion dollar industry and with Paycation you can simply join our Paycation Travel Club (PTC) to enjoy the best prices on all types of vacations and custom trips or by just becoming a Paycation Independent Associate (IA), referring the PTC program to your friends, family and co-workers, you can turn Paycation into serious savings and a great income opportunity.
www.facebook.com/Chinazaspeaks Call 404-229-5566
Team web: http://thefirmglobal.net
Sharon Johnson: http://www.sjohnson.paycation.com
in Self Help
In this episode, Pat's special guest Mario Payne expert in financial services from Raymond James will share information on invvestments that pay you. Learn more about adding to financial portfolio. Get an understanding about dividends and learn how important they are. Prepare for retirement using some of the best methods.
The topic of EMS providers being able to demand higher pay is often seen in various blogs, forums and facebook groups.
We have even discussed it here on the show several times and points of view about education, training, nursng etc have all come up.
But what is that sweet spot? What is the "number' that would be fair based on our training and education? Do you have one in your head that you think is fair?
Fueled by the recent JEMS report, this is lining up to be a great episode.
Join us for this episode as we discuss pay in EMS, getting more of it and what should be the starting or end point in EMS salary ranges.
====== This episode is sponsored by EMS Manager. Get a free trial of this powerful EMS employee scheduling software at http://emsmanager.net
====== JEMS article can be seen at http://www.jems.com/article/surveys/2013-jems-salary-workplace-survey
CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs: If you want more success... more profit... and less stress... then listen to business expert, Howard Lewinter, for business strategies, tips and ideas to improve and grow business.
Listen to today's 5 Minute Business Strategy: How Do You Pay Your Sales People So They Are Productive?
New International VersionMy son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words.New Living TranslationMy child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words.English Standard VersionMy son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings.New American Standard Bible My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings.King James BibleMy son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Change Your Life Radio: this is my very first BTR broadcast, meet me, Lucinda Curran, your host.
To learn more about my work, please visit www.ecohealthsolutions.com.au
Change Your Life Radio can be reached via http://changeyrlife.info
Be sure to pop by and let me know what you would like to hear about, who you would like to hear from and anything else that you would like to share.
Shine and succeed... always!
What came first , bills or work? Let's Talk Truth will explore whether the majority of families work just to pay bills. What does it take in today's society to live a comfortable lifestyle and still be impressive? Why do my bills outweigh by finances? Join us in this live broadcast by dialing 323-580-5712 cst at 7:30 pm today as we discuss the importance of maintaining our good name by paying our bills vs putting food on the table.
What a beautiful time of the year to enjoy the outdoors. Mother Nature is at her finest with a beautiful array of colors in the trees. It is a perfect time to grab the camera and start snapping up pictures of these awesome colors.
You can take some of these sights from Mother Nature and use these Fall colors in your home and give you that Autumn feel without even having to leave the house. I will tell you how!
Also we will have a special guest on our second half of the show to talk Halloween. Yes Count Meeowt [ Pronounced Me-Out] will talk about how he gets ready for Halloween at the Castle. Should be alot of fun.
Thursday, Oct. 17, is International Credit Union Day, so on today’s episode of Your Money Your Matters, we’ll talk about the credit union difference, and why it’s important that consumers have a choice. We’ll also talk about what not having a checking account at a credit union means to your pocketbook.
The reality is if you don't have an account at a credit union or other mainstream financial institution, you will likely pay extra for many day-to-day financial transactions. Need to cash your paycheck for example? Sure, there are plenty of check-cashing outlets that will cash your paycheck, but you’ll pay a fee each and every time. Need a money-order to pay a bill? There are certainly lots of non-traditional financial institutions that can help you with that also, but not without a fee. An unexpected emergency has come up and you need a loan? There is no shortage of payday lenders and rent-to-own stores and pawnshops, but it will cost you.
There’s a better way…join a credit union!
Broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon CDT, Your Money, Your Matters features radio personalities Linda Webb-Manon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services. Each month, the four will discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers.
in Self Help
Noted London entrepreneur and author Samantha van Dalen talks about the experiences that transformed her life and invites listeners to share their life-changing moments.
Email your stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org
in Self Help
It is important to maintain the best vision for your life. If you want to finish this year strong, tune in and get some answers as to how to make that happen. Pat Council will share enlightening information. Get clear instructions on how to manifest and what it all means for your life. Learn the difference between squeezing your success out of your life, because of too much control and letting go to bring in the best.
Join Host Live Chats
- Jamie The Psychic (111 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (111 chatters)
- John Baptist (75 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (51 chatters)
- Websleuths (34 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (11 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Donny C (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (7 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (7 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (5 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (4 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Random Rants (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (3 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- We in it for Life (1 chatters)
- Thriving Minds (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (0 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (0 chatters)