SORT BY Relevancy
Recognizing resistance when it rears its ugly head.
Here's a quick tip for reconnecting wiht your friends on Facebook.
Your why is absolutely crucial to your success. Here's why and how to find your OWN Powerful Why!
Here's what you need to do when the going gets tough and you are feeling badly about your biz and perhaps even yourself!
"Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right."
~ Henry Ford
Where should you focus for your business on a daily basis? What will produce the most income for you?? Let's talk Daily Mode of Operation (DMO).
Learn the ONE thing that will propel your business's growth exponentially. Seriously. If you heard this and nothing else, you would have learned the key ingredient to success.
Like many before him, South Carolina native Ricky Young traveled a long and winding road to Nashville. As a former University of South Carolina alum and baseball player, he spent five years after college in the minor leagues, playing gigs anywhere he could find a stage and the time.
If there is a “correct way” to come to Nashville, Young is textbook. He has established himself as a student of the craft of songwriting, securing coveted co-writes with Zac Brown Band, Lee Brice, Dave Gibson, Steven Williams and Stephen Allen Davis. He earned the respect of Nashville because of his pointed, damn-near-perfect lyrics.
Young’s first single “Could You Love Me Again” hit radio in February of 2013, and his army of fans have been buzzing about it for months. His YouTube channel has over a million views, the video for “Could You Love Me Again” went viral, garnering 100,000 views in its first week. Young’s next single “I Carry It With Me” is a duo with fellow Carolina crooner and long time friend Lee Brice, and is set to release in early next year.
This year, Young is releasing his follow-up EP, "Feels Damn Good," and is touring the southeast/midwest. The first single release on the EP is "Baby Wussup," a feel-good summer song featuring Bubba Sparxx that was released April 1, 2014. "Baby Wussup" and the other tracks on Feels Damn Good were written by Young and he feels his true affliction and creative style in music is breaking through in this album.
Really want to grow big? Ever find yourself thinking, I really want to grow big, but my kids and my job take all my time? What about, I really want to get to my daily mode of operation, but I don't have time? Learn how to transform no possibility into lots of possibilities...
How to stay motivated and keep growing by handling mistakes, failures, and hard days effectively. Lauren Bellon shares a few minutes of inspiration designed to keep you present and moving forward.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (136 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (64 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (55 chatters)
- Ms Blue (41 chatters)
- NTEB (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- American White History Month (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)