SORT BY Relevancy
Paul, Paul Paul, get to work. You are too confused man. You are a congressman. Not clergy! Not a career counselor. They don't get paid like you do, you know. When a congressman is doing his job, do you thing it includes helping constituents, fellow citizens, to realize their potentional? When a congressman is elected to office there is much he can do to help improve the lives of citizens for the greater good. But telling adults how to live up to their potentional is not in your job description. What you hsould tackle for the greater good should be in the form of passing laws or assuring laws are not being abused. Your actions should be to assure the greater good of society is not put in jeopardy by way of air, land, waters and travel, inside and outside our borders. Your actions should be to assure conglomerates are not using their financial power to oppress society. So someone please Congressman Paul Ryan, explain how you think its your job to help "them" realize their potential? You are not hired as clergy, nor a career counselor. So why would you see a need to discuss how you will help "them" realize their potential. This is the kind of talk you should have with your own offspring.
Paul Ryan, you are not paid $174K yearly, to speak about nor to speak to adult citizens, (some of which was working when you came into the world) in a talk down manner as if you know more than most folks do. Your job is not to help "them" live up to their potential. Pass the infrastructure bill, and that will create jobs. Grown men and women know how to go ask for a job. They know how to work to earn a paycheck. They in turn may continue to pay you. Just for the record. Tax dollars do pay for career counselors for American citizens who are seeking employment.
To those who may have been mislead, or even just don't know, I know people who live in inner cities in several states across America. I do not know not even one family where grandfathers, fathers, and sons never worked. Paul Ryan, inner city not working is discrimination, not generational. Paul is from Janesville Wisconsin. Maybe men there who have never worked, or never held a steady job is generational.
Paul Ryan crawfished and then said when he said inner city men who generationally never worked, he was not referring to Black men. Based on census 2012 numbers, Paul Ryan has lots of experience with poor people. In his hometown of Janesville, a city of slightly less than 70,000 people, unemployment is at 9.6%. With Blacks being at 2.6% in Janesville, I guess based on Ryans calculations, more than Blacks don't know nothing about working [for generations]. Well I decided to find some different definitions for inner city. Here's one definition, a quote from answers.com: What is inner city? The usually older, central part of a city, especially when characterized by crowded neighborhoods in which low-income, often minority groups predominate.
Paul Ryan is not a learned man, for if he was, he would know better than to make a general statement about inner city residents that he cannot prove. I would feel places of business in Janevilles have not been resourceful in people coming to know and appreciate the races. Ryan is too young a man to be talking language from generations ago. When people work together, they come to know and appreciate differences and become aware, likes outweight differences. Paul click here and learn. When we learn better we are informed and better prepared to do better.
Only 12 minutes of my 30 minute show aired yesterday due to technical difficulties. Let's Do it Again. Today, I'm airing the same show. Click here for access to yesterday's show page. I'll repeat yesterdays's show tonight. And I have some updates from Paul Ryan.
Wisconsin, you guys are causing your own overty and you need to end poverty by going out and getting a job. Paul Ryan said you are refusin inner city men refuse to work? Exactly what companies is it that has told representative Ryan that men are refusing jobs? Who are the inner city men who refuse to work Rep. Ryan. Which cities and what men is it in those cities in Wisconsin? I'm beginning to think there is no truth in the current GOP representatives and senate. The GOP is setting up laws to increase poverty.
Refusing to increase minimum wages; refusing to extend unemployment benefits; continuing to outsource American jobs; bringing in and hiring foreigners in jobs which should be given to Americans. What inner city man is it that you know who refuse to work Rep Ryan. What inner city man is it you offered a job in your construction company and the man refused to work for pay. You do know you can't offer a person a meal for a days work.
Civil Discourse is a locally based Progressive Radio show which is hosted by former State Senator Peter Bear and Eric Brant.
Peter and Eric connect the dots from historical events to current issues in an effort to correctly predict the outcomes. They lay out current events, expand on the issues, and blend facts with their own take on the subject matter.
This show aims to easily and accurately break down complex political situations for working America.
In this episode we talk about Ron Johnson's attack against the Post Office and the resistance he is getting from big donors in Wisconsin.
Paul Ryan misrepresents the benefits of LBJ's War on Poverty.
The new Vicar at Cross Lutheran Church and School joins us today. Tune in and get to know Vicar 4.0 Ryan Roehrig. We will ask him about his background, his family and the future of the Christian church.
This program is sponsored by Sal Cadena, a Certified Financial Planner professional with Christian Investment Services, right here in New Braunfels, Sal’s number is 830-609-6986
Producer and host Paul Lawrence Vann leads a lively discussion on living "An Empowering State Of Being." Given crisis after crisis at home and abroad, quite a few people are in a state of overwhelm.
During this episode, speaker, author, certified professional life coach Vann help listeners discover how to traverse system overload, position them to live "An Empowering State Of Being." Now more than ever, with wars, rumors of wars, aircraft being shot from the sky and day to day life challenges, it's time to discuss and share a multiplicity of ways to be at peace, amidst the storms of life.
Paul is going to provide solutions to life challenges and will walk you through several results focused scenarios to help you embrace and enjoy peace of mind. Listeners will discover the importance of joy and happiness in an ever increasing world of chaos.
Tune in, listen in and call in with questions at (877) 404-1615 and or join him in the web chat room http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
Jon and Ryan talk to basketball wonderwriter Paul Flannery about Games 1 and 2 of the 2014 Finals, including the 17th best player between the Spurs and Heat, why LeBron James is proof we can't have nice things, and the terrible version of basketball Gregg Popovich dreams of.
The congressional committee investigating the IRS' targeting and harassment of conservative groups learned from the agency that Lois Lerner's computer had crashed and all emails and data pertinent to the investigation were unrecoverable.
The agency later reported that the hard drives of six other IRS employees working alongside Lerner had also crashed and that data was unrecoverable.
Paul Ryan spoke up against IRS Commissioner John Koskinen saying: "this is unbelievable" and "I don't believe you."
I think that all Americans can agree with Paul Ryan on his reaction to the commissioner.
It's time for our government to be accountable to justice and to the people of this great country!
Visit our website: http://www.lincaustin.com
To receive a FREE bumper sticker: http://lincaustin.com/gear/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (45 chatters)
- NTEB (39 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (6 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Music4LifeUSA (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (0 chatters)
- Clocks Off Grudge Discussions (0 chatters)