SORT BY Relevancy
The Art of Waging Peace ~ A Strategic Approach to Changing Our Lives and the World with Author, Educator and Activist Paul K. Chappell.
"Captain Paul K. Chappell has given us a crucial look at war and peace from the unique perspective of a soldier, and his new ideas show us why world peace is both necessary and possible in the 21st century."
-Archbishop Desmond Tutu,
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
Paul K. Chappell is an Iraq War veteran, and the Peace Leadership Director for the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation. A graduate from West Point in 2002, Paul was deployed to Iraq, and left active duty in November 2009 as a Captain. He is the author of the Road to Peace series, a seven-book series about waging peace, ending war, the art of living, and what it means to be human.
Lecturing across the country and internationally, Paul also teaches college courses and workshops on Peace Leadership. He grew up in Alabama, the son of a half-black and half-white father who fought in the Korean and Vietnam wars, and a Korean mother.
Paul dedicates his time to waging peace and ending war. He has been on Oprah Radio, Book TV, NPR, Pacifica Radio and the Voice of America. He lives in Santa Barbara, California.
The first four published books in his Road to Peace series are: Will War Ever End?, The End of War, Peaceful Revolution, and
The Art of Waging Peace.
Tonight, 9/23/2014, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard talks with, Paul Chappell, author of, The Art of Waging Peace. Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now!
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, accupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.Visit my BLOG.
Author Vonda Chappell will be joining us on 08/18 to share with us on her book, the hot topic of the night and a special message from God to you. She is anointed, appointed and on fire for Jesus!!!. Vonda Chappell is a radio host and the Program Director of Niacom Radio Network. These are just a few of the roles that God has called her to. Tune in to find out how and why her relationship with God is most important. Join your hosts Teirrany La'Shun Bledsoe and Elder Darrell Spence as we spend this night with our sister.
Logon to blogtalkradio.com/niacomplatform or dial in at 323 693 3830 and press1. Join the fun at 8pmcst/9pmest.
Alberta's PAUL BRANDT - the most awarded male Canadian Country Music artist in history - climbed the charts once again this summer with his song Forever Summer. It's another title on his long list of hits which include My Heart Has A History, I Do, That's The Truth, Small Towns & Big Dreams and Didn't Even See The Dust.
A former pediatric registered nurse, Paul had a passion for words and poetry early in life, and began to write music at the age of 13. He also had the goal of one day becoming a doctor. While reaching for his medical dreams during his college years, Paul started entering and winning talent competitions, one of which was the Youth Talent Showdown at the Calgary Exhibition and Stampede. He credits these contests as events that altered the course of his life.
Just As I Am, his 11th studio album (released October 2012), features well-known Gospel songs. The album includes collaborations with artists including Patty Loveless, Ricky Skaggs, Dan Tyminski, John Anderson, The Whites, The Isaacs, Jon Randall Stewart and High Valley.
Are you someone who thinks that war is inevitable? Did it ever occur to you that if enough people believe that, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy? The overwhelming majority of the world's people want to see war end. Until they start believing it is possible and work toward making that dream a reality, it cannot happen.
On Take Back America for the People on July 10, our guest was former Army Captain Paul K. Chappell, author of Will War End? and The End of War. We will consider the question of whether war is inevitable and discuss the strong evidence that human nature is such that to the contrary, war will soon become unthinkable.
This show will be rebroadcast on Saturday, August 18 at 10 AM CST on the Star Com Radio network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to reveal to the American public the true costs of corporate control of the US government.
Producer and host Paul Lawrence Vann leads a lively discussion on living "An Empowering State Of Being." Given crisis after crisis at home and abroad, quite a few people are in a state of overwhelm.
During this episode, speaker, author, certified professional life coach Vann help listeners discover how to traverse system overload, position them to live "An Empowering State Of Being." Now more than ever, with wars, rumors of wars, aircraft being shot from the sky and day to day life challenges, it's time to discuss and share a multiplicity of ways to be at peace, amidst the storms of life.
Paul is going to provide solutions to life challenges and will walk you through several results focused scenarios to help you embrace and enjoy peace of mind. Listeners will discover the importance of joy and happiness in an ever increasing world of chaos.
Tune in, listen in and call in with questions at (877) 404-1615 and or join him in the web chat room http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
Paul H. Jenkins, Ph.D. is a Psychologist, Author and Speaker. Please join us tonight as he discusses his brand new book: Pathological Positivity. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Dr. Jenkins works with organizations and individuals to establish and maintain habitual patterns of positive perception and focus that increase happiness, engagement, productivity, profit, and ultimate achievement of professional and personal life missions.
With two decades of experience as a professional psychologist, Dr. Paul (as he is known to clients and his audiences) lays out the how and the why behind the art and science of being constructive in an often destructive environment. It is like having an owner’s manual for your brain – one you can actually read, understand, and apply. You understand your own mind and improve its functioning on purpose.
His deeply thoughtful writing, engaging and fun keynote addresses, powerfully practical breakout seminars, individual and corporate coaching and counseling are profound and simple. His clients, readers, and audiences get an iron grip on powerful Pathological Positivity principles that make an immediate difference in their personal and professional lives.
To learn more visit PathologicalPositivity.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (101 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- 1twopunch (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (0 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (0 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (0 chatters)