SORT BY Relevancy
These wonderfully unique documents, called "Powers of Attorney," are incredibly versatile, and yet are sometimes misunderstood as a viable substitute for a living trust. In this show, Bill and Rick explore the types of Powers of Attorney, their specific usage, how you go about securing this power, and what you should be cautious of when obtaining a Power of Attorney. A Power of Attorney can be utilized in many pure business, estate and asset protection case scenarios alike.
Eric "The Hammer" Huenefeld joins us LIVE tonight at 8PM to preview the 49th Annual National Short Track Champioships held at the famed Rockford Speedway September 26th - 28th. We'll also talk about the season ending Crashfest event at Illiana Motor Speedway. Join Steve, Dan and Gary for a special Tuesday night show.
Patricia Baronowski's Pristine Advisers -- a full service Investor Relations/Public Relations and Media Relations firm.
Sales and business expert and consultant, Bob Zinsser, teaches salespeople and business owners to develop truly successful sales strategies and systems. Now you can have access to the great mind of this sales superstar and gain insights and tips that will help YOU dramatically increase your sales and your income. Join Bob, co-hosts Jim Hamlin and Scott Zimmerman and me, and spend an hour with some of the greatest sales minds in the world!
Ricky Brava has a conversation with the nations premier asset protection attorney Wayne Patton.
Get insights and learn what asset protection is all about. Ricky once again brings to you the listeners the best in the nation.
Wayne Patton graduated in the top 10% of his law school class at Vanderbilt University, where he served on the prestigious Law Review, earned the Joe C. Davis merit scholarship for law and economics, clerked for Justice Randy Holland of the Delaware Supreme Court, received the highest grade in Federal Tax Law, and was named to the Order of the Coif. As an undergraduate, Wayne majored in Finance and minored in English at Florida State University.
After law school, one of Wayne's essays on the Florida bar exam was published in the official study guide as the model answer. He has also been featured in the New York Times.
Professionally, Wayne Patton began his career working as a corporate mergers and acquisitions attorney for Locke, Liddell & Sapp (now Locke Lord) – one of the world’s largest law firms. He also spent time practicing commercial litigation and learning how asset protection mechanisms function in the context of a lawsuit. Before starting his own firm, Wayne served as the Managing Attorney for the asset protection law firm Lodmell & Lodmell.
Sponsored by Apollo Financial Group
This episode will discuss the legacy of Attorney General Eric Holder and the Stock Market Plummet of 264 Pts. Is there a correlation? We will discuss his role as attorney general, including the office of civil rights, his role in addressing LGBT rights, and voting rights. We will also discuss "why now?” Why is he resigning during the midterm elections. We will discuss the stock market plummeting 264 points, was it because of tech stocks or something bigger? Who will replace Attorney General Eric Holder and what is his legacy as the First African American Attorney General and as the AG under the Obama Administration.
If you are facing foreclosure in California, or your primary mortgage (1st lien) and your loan servicer is not playing by the rules (i.e. the California Civil Code which dicatates how loan servicers must treat you in the loan modification process, listen in as Attorney Steve, the real estate lawyer, discusses the topic of "dual tracking" (which basically meeans setting you up for foreclosure by filing a notice of default or notice of sale, while also pretending to review you in good faith for a loan modification).
Where there is a violation of California 2923.6 dual tracking and if a wrongful foreclosure results, you could be entitled to up to $50,000 or three times your actual damages (if you have lost equity) this could be HUGE lawsuit against your loan servicer.
Kelly helps people take the "T" out of can't and overcome adversity."
We are both honored and humbled to have Kelly Falardeau on "The Sales Professional Network" who will tell her story of adversity and the will TO WIN!
Kelly Falardeau is a burn survivor. Since the age of two she has struggled with her self-worth and confidence after receiving burns to 75% of her body. Kelly found a way to go from near-death to success; from the ugly scar-faced girl to the Top 10 Most Powerful and Influential Speaker, Fierce Woman of the Year, Best-Selling Author (3 times), recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal and most recently a YWCA Woman of Distinction 2013.
You have to ask yourself how? How did a burn survivor who constantly struggled with rejection, staring and teasing burst through all the negativity in her life to succeed? You have to hear her speak or read her books to learn the stories of how she did it.
Please join me for a night of "INSPIRATION"....and "PERSERVERENCE"! Ms Kelly Falardeau!
This week Attorney Brown with talk about "Asset Protection - Do I Need to be Concerned?"
Every time she come on air with us she shares with us something that we didn't know, that we didn't know. Life has so many details to take care of. I now understand the saying, "If you spend your time minding your own business you would not have time to mind other people's business."
Even if you don't think that you have anything to put into an estate you want to tune in to this show. You have more than you think you have. Proper planning is one very big way to tell your family how much you love them.
Patricia Nolan-Brown shares:
How to research your idea to make sure no one else is doing it
Who is best to approach with your idea
Who to avoid when talking to patent attorneys and agents
What to do to increase the chances of selling your product to a major buyer
The defining characteristics of a successful inventor
Patricia Nolan-Brown has been inventing and marketing problem-solving products for more than 22 years. Among her many inventions is a best-selling car seat mirror, sold internationally, which enables drivers to see infants placed in rear-facing car seats. She has sold tens of millions of products and holds multiple patents and registered trademarks. She is the author of Idea to Invention: What You Need To Know to Cash In on Your Inspiration which has hit #1 on Amazon's Top 100 List.
In addition to being a serial inventor, Nolan-Brown is also a consultant, video-blogger, and motivational speaker for widely diverse groups: from Fortune 500 CEOs to grade-school science-fair hopefuls. She has demystified the invention process for thousands of people and helped them convert their ideas into must-have merchandise.
Her business savvy and warm, humorous style have made Patricia a popular guest on radio shows from Austin to New Zealand, She and her inventions have also been featured in many newspapers and in national magazines and newscasts.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)