SORT BY Relevancy
Over the next three episodes we're looking at the 'fruit of the Spirit'. Each week we will be looking at three fruit, seeing how each links to the other and how we can bear more of them.
This is a practical 'how-to' guide; basic, profound, inspiring and life-changing! As an additional resource we have published a booklet to go alongside the series. You can preview or purchase it by clicking here
Have you ever thought about how valuable the gift of kindness can be if you make a choice to wrap it and give it?
In today's society it is not hard to run into individuals that are not kind, but where are the ones that are offering kindness to those they encounter.
Join Phyllis and her guest Pelinka Gilmore as they talk about the gift of kindness and how it can revolutionize the lives of those we come in contact with on a daily basis.
Tonight at 8:00pm on Healing and Hope for the Heart, right here on Blog Talk Radio.
This Week’s Show…
God’s Goodness…What is it really? On
The Woman to Women Program! Evoking the Hearts of Women towards Kingdom Greatness Hosted by Demetrica Mathews, Prophetess & Kingdom Educator We are answering these questions on tomorrow’s show…How do we know when something is God’s Goodness? Is it only the things that feel good to us? Who sets the standards? #womantowomenprogram #beingabetteru #yourauthenticself
This & Every Wednesday
on Blog Talk Radio!
1pm – 1:30pm EST
LISTEN by going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/woman-to-women-program
Call in for question to 646-595-2721
Tell a friend & Don’t Miss it!
in Self Help
My guest is Rosalyn Kahn who s a coach and speaker who coaches executives on speaking and presentational skills. One of her main topics of interest is random acts of kindness and how they can make a big positive change in everyones world both for those who give and receive the kindness acts. She is working on a book of her experiences.
Kindness is one of the attribute that contirbute to real wellness. mentally, physically socially and spiritually.
This will be a unique and beneficial show for all of us who are missing one of the key components for enjoying total wellness.
in Self Help
Joining Sister Jenna today will be BK Ram Prakash to discuss the "7 Billion Acts of Goodness: Returning to Who We Are" Project. This initiative is designed to exponentially increase expressions of benevolence in the world. It is a movement based on the spiritual truth that goodness is innate, and that by cultivating a spiritual awareness of the self, we can tap into this inherent goodness in a way that makes us capable of generating unlimited acts of goodness. An 'Act of Goodness' is what we consciously perform above and beyond our duty, obligation or expectation. It can be an act of comforting, encouraging, forgiving or personal sacrifice that inspires others and creates an environment of love and cooperation. An act of Goodness is a solid contribution towards the betterment of society. For more information, please visit http://www.actsofgoodness.org and http://youtu.be/-7rtkqwvkZU.
in Self Help
Join me as we practice a state of being and alter our mindset to that of patience. Recognizing that resting in the here and now and living in the full awareness that each step of the way is a celebration, we begin to choose patience in our daily lives. We are not busy racing to the finish line but choosing to take in the beauty along the way.
This show will remind us how to reconnect and release the pattern of impatience as we enjoy a guided meditation to cultivate the seeds of the here and the now.
“Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself.” ~ Saint Francis de Sales
in Self Help
During the past four weeks, we've talked about the importance of delaying gratification and giving ourselves time to progress naturally towards goals.
Sometimes, though, patience just isnt enough. Sometimes, being patient is counterproductive because you aren't progressing towards your goal. What do you do then? How do you know when to be patient and when to change course?
Coach Jack explores these questions in this 30-minute segment. Please join us if you are struggling with reaching a goal and just aren't sure you're getting anywhere.
For a more in-depth discussion of your circumstances, apply for a complimentary Exploring Fulfillment call. Space is limited; apply now. See http://www.ftmcoachjack.com/apply for details.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (130 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (46 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- The Audible (15 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- First Love Radio (6 chatters)
- CharHardin (6 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Nikkology (4 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (4 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (4 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (3 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (3 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- D Hour Show (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (1 chatters)
- The Tarot Bitches (1 chatters)