SORT BY Relevancy
This Thursday on the Guide to Financial Peace show, we get down to the nitty gritty of marketing for financial advisors... what's working now, the biggest mistakes to avoid, the tools you must have, and the opportunities that have never existed before in our market.
Kate Phillips, Partner for Prosperity's marketing and messaging gal, is our special guest. Kate is a financial writer and coach and also our go-to marketing expert. With her help, P4P has doubled website traffic, increased engagement and conversions, built credibility, attracted new prospects,
Today we asked Kate to share some of her "secret weapons" for mass prosperity with you! Listen to hear:
- The 3 mistakes a lot of Financial Advisors making that stop their phones from ringing,
- The one strategy you MUST use if you want to turn prospects into clients,
- 5 free and 2 nearly-free tools that can transform your marketing,
- Why advertising no longer works - and what does.
- The newsletter topic that turned more prospects into CLIENTS than any other topic!
- How to get found on google (without paying for ads.)
- The OTHER search engine you really want to get found on (but the great majority of advisors aren't on there!)
- The surprising industry that is creating prospects for financial advisors (even when financial advisors can't find prospects for themselves.)
Kate will also share how she helped Kim Butler reach more than 1500 people in 3 DAYS - for FREE - by having one of the biggest companies in the world help position her as a financial and insurance expert!
One of the reasons financial stress affects so many people is that we misunderstand what it IS. One of the myths of financial stress – and there are several – is that financial stress will go away just as soon as our circumstances change… i.e., “Just as soon as I have more money, I will no longer worry about money.”
Occasionally this is true. But more often than not, “enough” becomes a moving target.
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss ways to define what is enough. Also we will be sharing ways optimize your finances by protecting what you have while getting your dollars to do many jobs.
For more information check out:
As much as we want to escape technology, it's here to stay. Avoiding using tools that are technology based can actually cost you money and a great deal of inconvenience. Understanding how to use these tools and where to get them is critical to your banking, investing, planning and long term financial sucess. We will discuss and go into depth on this topic and you'll feel much much better.
The Dr. Pat Show-Soul Suitcase(TM) with Co-Host Victoria Coen: Part 2 - LONGING FOR BELONGING? Finding Your "Soul Tribe" in a Technology-Obsessed World.
The Dr. Pat Show: "Dancing with the Stars" Actress, Chelsie Hightower, Joins Child-Rescue Effort
Should you work a job you hate just for paycheck?
Does financial freedom seem like something for other people or so far off it is hard to imagine?
Would you be willing to suspend disbelief for a few short minutes if we could could show you how to start your personal journey to financial freedom right now, today?
Check out today's show as No BS Money Todd Strobel interviews Kim Butler, Author of Busting The Retirement Planning Lies.
For additional information check out:
The Bootch and Pat Show with Bob is a Tuesday night sports radio mixture of comedy, sports, and narcissism, broadcast on blogtalkradio.com featuring DJs John "Bootch" Boutcher, Patrick Kane, and Bob Meehan. The show, originating in Jenkintown, PA, features telephone interviews, subpar in-studio guests, witty banter of daily sports topics, weird/wacky sports news stories, and a plethora of sound clips and dumb jokes. It broadcasts live on blogtalkradio.com and therefore streams audio via the website from 8-10pm EST
Access Consciousness with Co-hosts Dr. Dain Heer and Gary Douglas: The Gift of Brilliance.
The Laura Longley Show ~ Where authentic change takes flight! ~ Why Change, Even Good Change, Is Stressful and How Best to Manage That Stress - PLUS Call-In for Intuitive Coaching with Laura and Lots of Giveaways!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Curious Times (39 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (32 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ETA (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (0 chatters)
- WRESTLE RAMA (0 chatters)