SORT BY Relevancy
Well, no, not the locomotive itself, but Kelly Lynch, of the Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society will be Bob and Elizabeth's guest on Saturday's Let's Talk Trains. Kelly will give us a history of the locomotive as well as discussing its life as an excursion engine. Join us with your questions at 646-716-7106, on the web at www.letstalktrains.com or in the chatroom at www.letstalktrains.com/chat. The show airs at 10:00 AM Pacific/1:00 PM Eastern
Skip Waters is in Northwest Arkansas this week chasing Alcos on the Arkansas & Missouri Railroad and will broadcast the "Lets Talk Trains" show from the depot in Van Buren, Arkansas. Hear how the chase is going along with the latest on news when A&M Railroad expects to receive new SD70ACes. We will also hear from Brenda Rouse, A&M Pasenger Train Operations Manager and what riding the A&M Railroad experience is all about. Other guests include Gerald Hook of Russellville, Arkansas who will share some Arkansas Rail History and we hope to hear from a member of the Fort Smith Tolley Museum as well. A pack show is line up for you to hear this week... please join us!
This Saturday after Thanksgiving, join Bob and Elizabeth Alkire as they give details on the various holiday, Santa and Christmas trains that are being held by museums and tourist railways throughout America. We welcome your calls and input to the show at (646) 716-7106 or in the chat room at http://www.letstalktrains.com. Won't you tune in at 10:00 Pacific/1:00 Eastern to learn about the holiday trains in your area?
Carl Morrison will be our guest, this week, on the American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation's The Let's Talk Trains Show.
The Amazing Chris Guenzler will interview Carl about his websites on TrainWeb.org and on MoKnows Photos, as well as many other railroad related things.
Join us for a very unique show!
Mitch Markovitz was Bob and Elizabeth's guest in 2010 when we had a series on railroad artists. Now Mitch joins us again to talk about his railroad career which included working for the Chicago and North Western, Milwaukee Road and South Shore Line.
Please join us at 10:00 AM Pacific / 1:00 PM Eastern at (646) 716-7106, on the web at http://www.letstalktrains.com or in the chat room at http://www.letstalktrains.com/chat.
This time, on the American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation's Let's Talk Trains Show, we are visiting Silver Rails Country, located in LaPlata, Mo.---home of the American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation---and the Silver Rails Train Show for the first hour.
The second hour, we turn our attention to the eastern part of the country as we find out about the Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad Historical Society. We will visit with the founder of the Historical group and the director of the C&O Heritage Center, Clifton Forge, VA.
Join in the coversation, by calling in at 646-716-7106 or in the chatroom at www.letstalktrains.com, look for the chatroom in the lower right side of the page.
The American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation's the Let's Talk Trains Show visits with an old friend this week, Amtrak Media Relations Manager, Marc Magliari. After Marc brings us up to track speed, we will visit with the Twin City Model Railroad Museum.
During the whole second hour will be talking about the Minnesota Transportation Museum.
Join us as we continue to learn about what is available for railfans of all ages.
The unofficial end of summer and the schools are back in session., that means only one thing. It's time for the quarterly update. That's right, this week's show we will catch up with some past guests on that has happened since we lasst talkt to them. Join us and find the who, what and where......BIg Hint: one of the guest will be from AMTRAK. Don't forget that the Let's Talk Trains program will planning shows soon for next season, so head over to our facebook page and send us your suggestions, We had some great ones this past season.
This week, the Amazing Chris Guenzler will give a recap of the Alaska NRHS 2013 Convention, which was held in Fairbanks, Alaska, September 14th through September 17th, and Anchorage, Alaska, September 18th through September 22nd. Chris will talk about the experiences of the convention in the 50th and largest State in the United States. Be sure to join us!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- PA RADIO (6 chatters)
- Keeping It Real With Cindy (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (4 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- Dicmatized (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Joy Keys (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- The Christian View (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- ProphetessXElect Theresa (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- ghostwhispernetworkcom (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (1 chatters)
- Lorane Gordon (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- We The People Want to Know (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)