SORT BY Relevancy
It used to be parents could get away with a cake, a few games, and a goody bag full of cheap candy. Now, children's birthday parties seem to have taken on a life of their own. Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Katherine Lee (Parenting School-Age Children) as we talk about what's appropriate, what's over the top, and how to survive when your child has to make the birthday rounds.
Will Gilmore interviews our own Jamie Scott owner of Impossible Possible Parties as well as her business partner Amber Wheeler
Parenthood can be a lonely place sometimes, we find ourselves socializing with our kids friends, but are they YOUR friend? The competition of parties and who throws the best play date can be daunting sometimes. Pour some wine while we whine about it! Dealing with the other moms at the park and other social situations. Summer is here and there is only sooo much moondough we can make before we have a mommy meltdown and need to be around our mommy peers without tears.
Let's get real and down to business, up in your business, lets face it we all work hard raising our kids!
Congratulations...you're getting married. Sorry about that head you got from that stripper the night before your wedding fellas. Ladies, I'm sorry about that 10 inch penis-shaped welt across your face. I don't think your veil will cover that one up! Join Todd and Larry as they discuss Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties in EXPLICIT DETAIL on this edition of The Game Exchange.
Parents have stormed Twitter the past few nights to shine the light on this story and I am determined to continue pushing for a one hour TWEET STORM every night during OPERATION INFINITE TWEET as we wait for the Main Stream Media to step up to the plate and do some real investigative journalism on this story.
If history is any indication, we will be waiting a long, long time for any network coverage. But today investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson wrote a fair report on her personal web site, so there is hope. Jon Rappoport has also written some of the best expose's on his personal blog. And of course Mike Adams at Natural News made it possible for the story to go out in the first place. Dr. Andrew Wakefield and Brian Hooker need to be held up as heros for the long term roles they have played in this story.
To arms my brothers and sisters...Tweet Away! at #CDCwhistleblower hashtag until your fingers bleed!
Vaccine Damaged Adult who refused to inoculate my five children
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (69 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Ken Beth (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Daily Devotion0 (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (0 chatters)